Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 33. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I was hoping for some trading wisdom, instead we got dreams.

I believe he was giving trading advice if you read between the lines.

Nope, he was mostly going on about more nonsense and was followed by others of his ilk, who believe in it as well.

Anyone who puts higher faith in dreams are no different than early man who had no understanding of our wondrous existence.  Putting faith in dreams is stuff you would expect from your great-grandmother from the motherland.

pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
I am just posting this here because I like to make noise and let the uninformed think I am nuts Smiley

I had a strange dream last night...

I also had a strange dream last night. I was astral travelling and I got to see beautiful landscapes while some force was pulling me through the air. But then the dream turned into a normal non-lucid dream where I got to teleport to Moon. For the first time in my entire life I went to the Moon while dreaming. And guess what?! The Moon wasn't spherical at all. The moon was actually shaped like a really large plate or a satellite dish turned to Earth.

So we're going to the moon, but once there it won't be what we expect? It's artificial? Contrived? Part of the NWO plan for total global surveillance via the Panopticoin?
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

Dreams are the portal to the astral plane, and allow for amazing things to happen such as having transformative visions or even seeing the future. Or having your soul blasted with universal love/light.

Do not underestimate your dreams. Follow them and you will go far. They are more important than making a quick buck off bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
I am just posting this here because I like to make noise and let the uninformed think I am nuts Smiley

I had a strange dream last night...

I also had a strange dream last night. I was astral travelling and I got to see beautiful landscapes while some force was pulling me through the air. But then the dream turned into a normal non-lucid dream where I got to teleport to Moon. For the first time in my entire life I went to the Moon while dreaming. And guess what?! The Moon wasn't spherical at all. The moon was actually shaped like a really large plate or a satellite dish turned to Earth.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
[...]
Merry Christmas all!  Grin

not just the uninformed, I bet Grin

Should we worry in case we don't see you here before new years?

merry christmas everyone!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

I believe he was giving trading advice if you read between the lines.
Activity: 869
Merit: 585
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
And I am going offline for 3 days so that is not a proof of kidnapping  Cheesy Trolls can feast on the thread meanwhile since there is no one to moderate it.  Grin
donator

I had a strange dream last night (I seldom have dreams), that I was being kidnapped (first dream of this topic ever).

I managed to escape briefly while still in my hometown, and hastily tried to alert people on my condition and call the police. The answer I got: "take it easy, there is a festival in town".

It reminds me of the first dream ever I saw about customs officers. Just a few days later a team of such confiscated all my valuable belongings and means of business. This happened 2008. Never before, nor after I have had a dream about customs.

In 2013 I told everyone who cared to listen how evil the USA is and I will never board a plane there. Being foolhardy though, I tried (the first time ever since getting this realization years before) and bought a ticket. What happened is rather public here in the forum - I was intercepted on the way to airport and detained for 6 weeks in an institution.

Now, since I am such a grandmaster in this game, I decided that if I post this to all the world, they don't dare to kidnap me or my loved ones. So I did. I am also aware that most dreams do not convey knowledge of future things, so the fact that me and my family continue to live happily over the holidays etc. does not prove anything so it is pure win-win for me.

Since if something happens, it's already the 3rd time, so you better start to believe in dreams and in me Cheesy

"Paranoia" is "delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance" (Wikipedia)

"Wisdom" is "reading the adjectives in the above sentence and discerning if they actually hold true after so many years of proof to the contrary" (me)

Merry Christmas all!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

OKCoin Futures Position Ratio
29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Δ calculates flair changes from bullish to bearish and vice-versa in the past 24 hours

Any explanation how did you get these exact numbers?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
I am quite positive that we are in an uptrend now.

Things seem to be moving slowly but the quick rise from 250->500 proved that BTC is not tamed. The superspike will be crazy Wink

Yes thats my thoughts too.

Bitcoin seems more and more obviously turned bullish, in large part in anticipation of the upcoming halving but other factors influencing it too of course.

Trend is bullish

https://www.tradingview.com/x/1EBsiEaf/

define crazy spike, please.
I see possible end of 2015 at ~$600 (with $620-640peak)
If so, it will be setting up very similarly to 2012, projecting spikes in 2016.
If spikes will happen, i see a first one in about April-May to $3000, followed by a plunge to $1000 or a bit below, then a superspike in the fall to $10000, maybe more.

yes, sounds appropriately crazy.
Activity: 21
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Δ calculates flair changes from bullish to bearish and vice-versa in the past 24 hours

Where do you get this information? This would be interesting to see updated by the minute.

I have a script that collects this sentiment info from various sources. I'll have it post here and in a few threads perhaps once a day and see if people like it.

Perhaps then I could put something online for people to browse by the minute.

What do you write the script in? What are your data sources? Where do you compile it? I'd love some more info on how you did this.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 4078

Things seem to be moving slowly but the quick rise from 250->500 proved that BTC is not tamed. The superspike will be crazy Wink

Bitcoin seems more and more obviously turned bullish, in large part in anticipation of the upcoming halving but other factors influencing it too of course.

Trend is bullish

https://www.tradingview.com/x/1EBsiEaf/

define crazy spike, please.
I see possible end of 2015 at ~$600 (with $620-640peak)
If so, it will be setting up very similarly to 2012, projecting spikes in 2016.
If spikes will happen, i see a first one in about April-May to $3000, followed by a plunge to $1000 or a bit below, then a superspike in the fall to $10000, maybe more.
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

Trend is bullish

legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Where do you get this information? This would be interesting to see updated by the minute.

I have a script that collects this sentiment info from various sources. I'll have it post here and in a few threads perhaps once a day and see if people like it.

That would definitely be useful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Finex likes kill off everybody before a run up. Especially when there is such a large long sentiment
Activity: 869
Merit: 585

I'm getting sorely tempted to plunge in even deeper than I am now.
Activity: 21
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

donator

Pages:
Jump to: