Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 34. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Market Sentiment

Longs | Shorts

BitcoinMarkets Flair Δ
38.87% | 61.12%

OKCoin Elite Traders
41% | 56.99%

OKCoin Futures Position Ratio
29.95% | 39.04%

Bitfinex  (24h)
75.09% | 24.9%

Whaleclub.co Top Traders
46.68% | 53.32%

Δ calculates flair changes from bullish to bearish and vice-versa in the past 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories
I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

Most of what you said is true about CIA, NWO, chemtrails and Satan. However, it gets me angry when you start praising multiculturalism while living IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I'm a native Estonian and I believe we have enough refugees (Russian refugees from the WW2). Even when there is evidence suggesting that Muslims are being set up by CIA to make them seem evil, their culture has no place in Estonia. We all know how they are raping white women in Sweden and Norway and such behaviour is absolutely not tolerated here. Go back to Finland you old fart if you want to live with Muslims and Nigerians.

Hey calm down bro. I could have moved to any country, but chose Estonia precisely for the reason that sanity prevails here, and not so much in Finland. Praising multiculturalism is far from what I have said (link any conflicting statement so I am happy to explain). Nobody should feel entitled to rape any women, irrespective of color, and I believe the typical punishments for such do not quite fill God's standard for such ultimate evil.

I have nothing against muslims and Nigerians, but think that they should not be allowed in to my country of residence without proving they can support themselves and zero-tolerance on crimes (well same applies, but is not usually too difficult for the Dutch and Canadians). I have against criminals, and especially CIA, NWO etc that make people criminals, powered by their debt-slavery monetary system and the largest terror machine the world has ever known.

I haven't been in this thread in quite a while. This breath of sanity is refreshing Smiley
+1

It´s nice to see little by little people are waking up... The inflexion point has to be near
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

Most of what you said is true about CIA, NWO, chemtrails and Satan. However, it gets me angry when you start praising multiculturalism while living IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I'm a native Estonian and I believe we have enough refugees (Russian refugees from the WW2). Even when there is evidence suggesting that Muslims are being set up by CIA to make them seem evil, their culture has no place in Estonia. We all know how they are raping white women in Sweden and Norway and such behaviour is absolutely not tolerated here. Go back to Finland you old fart if you want to live with Muslims and Nigerians.

Hey calm down bro. I could have moved to any country, but chose Estonia precisely for the reason that sanity prevails here, and not so much in Finland. Praising multiculturalism is far from what I have said (link any conflicting statement so I am happy to explain). Nobody should feel entitled to rape any women, irrespective of color, and I believe the typical punishments for such do not quite fill God's standard for such ultimate evil.

I have nothing against muslims and Nigerians, but think that they should not be allowed in to my country of residence without proving they can support themselves and zero-tolerance on crimes (well same applies, but is not usually too difficult for the Dutch and Canadians). I have against criminals, and especially CIA, NWO etc that make people criminals, powered by their debt-slavery monetary system and the largest terror machine the world has ever known.

I haven't been in this thread in quite a while. This breath of sanity is refreshing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Do you mind sharing your opinion on the block-size debate and XT?

That is quickly shared: If block size is not increased, it will curtail BTC to the current size and value, which to me sounds extremely stupid. This does not mean that every proposal to increase blocksize is good, and I do not have opinion if XT is "good enough" or if something better should be devised and implemented.

that is a fair enough personal opinion, although it seems you tend to confuse scaling bitcoin and increasing its blocksize.

Well my opinion does not too much matter since I am neither a Bitcoin dev, nor a miner, nor a militant.

right, ^^

although im not sure if any opinion (including, devs, miners etc) matters in the first place.

the genie is out of the bottle.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

That is quickly shared: If block size is not increased, it will curtail BTC to the current size and value, which to me sounds extremely stupid. This does not mean that every proposal to increase blocksize is good, and I do not have opinion if XT is "good enough" or if something better should be devised and implemented.

that is a fair enough personal opinion, although it seems you tend to confuse scaling bitcoin and increasing its blocksize.

Well my opinion does not too much matter since I am neither a Bitcoin dev, nor a miner, nor a militant.
legendary
Activity: 1260

donator

Activity: 277
Merit: 257
I like BTC at 320-350. It started a serious uptrend, and was so strong to shoot off mid-trend. That is naturally not sustainable, so a fully-formed 2-3 Fibonacci breather is in order.

My take is that in January we cross 500 again, this time for good.

Lesser probability scenario is that the bottom (300ish) does not hold and the whole uptrend is questioned.

I don't personally believe that the probability for a sudden upwards move is too high, because if anyone wanted the price to go up, it is better to do it in exactly the way already seen, and repeat until the major bubble develops.

Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
I like BTC at 320-350. It started a serious uptrend, and was so strong to shoot off mid-trend. That is naturally not sustainable, so a fully-formed 2-3 Fibonacci breather is in order.

Lesser probability scenario is that the bottom (300ish) does not hold and the whole uptrend is questioned.

I don't personally believe that the probability for a sudden upwards move is too high, because if anyone wanted the price to go up, it is better to do it in exactly the way already seen, and repeat until the major bubble develops.

We're just slowly going up so the miners can still be profitable on the block halving. I agree, there's no point in a sudden jump. Just take it easy.
donator

Activity: 869
Merit: 585
Address?  I don't see no address.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform

Another "noble" try to demonize Bitcoin. They'd never use a BTC address after SR. They'd prefer good ol' cash. The site says total BS.

This whole thing smells very bad. I was expecting some demonization of BTC since now it seems it is a mean for terrorists, but this is frankly too much.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Strange, yet attractive.

Another "noble" try to demonize Bitcoin. They'd never use a BTC address after SR. They'd prefer good ol' cash. The site says total BS.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

that alleged anti-islamic group "ghost security group" registered their domains ghostsecuritygroup.com and reportonlineterrorism.com (really?!?) through a service called "Domains By Proxy".

In 2014, Domains by Proxy handed over personal details of a site owner to Motion Picture Association due to allegedly copyright infringement despite the website not hosting any copyrighted files.

that whole "ghost security group" seems fishy to me. Watch the vid on their site... quite well-done propaganda.

whole thing smells like bs to me.
Activity: 277
Merit: 257
What is Rpietilas stance on the block size debate?

I did not see it.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
so rptielia is a christian missionary now and hyena a satanist and stoneage racist?

holy jesus.

edit: typo

And this surprises you??  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I would love to believe the CIA is behind some global muslim false flag terrorist conspiracy... but WTF!!!  really?

Syria conflict is real. Muslim's beheading Christians is real. These activities are not well placed CIA agents infiltrating Muslim communities and posting nasty stage crimes on Instagram.

If there is a conspiracy behind all this, can't you come up with something better than the CIA?Huh

Please point me to some conspiracy literature/blog/website so that i can become indoctrinated on the purpose, and power of CIA staged terrorism.

I am a Christian and am pretty much a doomsday guy far more than the next. There is no doubt in my mind the planet is going down for the count, but by the hands of the lame ass CIA??? I need a better villain than that. For example, the CIA is the pawn of XXXX and the CIA as an organization because of how the CIA is organized is somehow untouchable by Presidents, politics, and democracy.  Now in this case XXXX is the villain not the CIA... So who is XXXX??? PLease tell me. Please don't say it is the CIA president, whomever, that may be....

edit: false flag
Pages:
Jump to: