Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 35. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
so rptielia is a christian missionary now and hyena a satanist and stoneage racist?

holy jesus.

edit: typo
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
It would be nice to see some bitcoin related content, here, but I suppose Risto can write whatever he likes, since it is his thread.
It seems if you don't pick the "wrong" side in the block size debate you can post offtopic like you want.

This is a self-moderated thread, and I am the OP, also a donator in this forum, with account from 2012 and the thread more than a year older than you. Self-moderated means that the OP gets to decide what is topic and what is not Smiley
I was referring to the deleted/censored thread "gold collapsing bitcoin up". In that case the mods decided what is ontopic and what not.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
It would be nice to see some bitcoin related content, here, but I suppose Risto can write whatever he likes, since it is his thread.
It seems if you don't pick the "wrong" side in the block size debate you can post offtopic like you want.

This is a self-moderated thread, and I am the OP, also a donator in this forum, with account from 2012 and the thread more than a year older than you. Self-moderated means that the OP gets to decide what is topic and what is not Smiley
Activity: 290
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
the state of the world in relation to the deep state and its satanistic nwo plan is more relevant to bitcoin than some coindesk corporatist bs news
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
pop and bitcorns.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
Hey calm down bro. I could have moved to any country, but chose Estonia precisely for the reason that sanity prevails here, and not so much in Finland. Praising multiculturalism is far from what I have said (link any conflicting statement so I am happy to explain). Nobody should feel entitled to rape any women, irrespective of color, and I believe the typical punishments for such do not quite fill God's standard for such ultimate evil.

I have nothing against muslims and Nigerians, but think that they should not be allowed in to my country of residence without proving they can support themselves and zero-tolerance on crimes (well same applies, but is not usually too difficult for the Dutch and Canadians). I have against criminals, and especially CIA, NWO etc that make people criminals, powered by their debt-slavery monetary system and the largest terror machine the world has ever known.

I guess you're alright then. We live in a soup of different agendas. No black and white, not at all. CIA may be setting up Muslims but Muslims are also invading Europe and they admit it. The fact that CIA sets them up does not mean they are not conquering Europe. Amongst the invaders there are also people who actually need help (not many though since most of them could be helped in their home country). Whoever comes to Estonia must integrate with us and not expect us to integrate with them. Religion is not an excuse to disrupt the Estonian way of living. I would be happy if I could say that all Muslims are willing to abandon their religious practices, the way they treat women and dogs, their thing with pigs when they immigrate into another country. I would be happy if I could say that all Nigerians automatically gain +40 to their IQ if they immigrate to another country. Unfortunately this is all a wet dream. Lower IQ people commit more crimes, it's a statistical fact and you can't argue facts. The average IQ in Nigeria is 60. There's no point to pretend it's not true. Immigrants = asking for trouble. If they need help, let's help them in their home country. If you want to experience different cultures, go visit other countries BUT DON'T BRING OTHER COUNTRIES INTO YOURS. The latter is the source of all conflicts.
donator
I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

Most of what you said is true about CIA, NWO, chemtrails and Satan. However, it gets me angry when you start praising multiculturalism while living IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I'm a native Estonian and I believe we have enough refugees (Russian refugees from the WW2). Even when there is evidence suggesting that Muslims are being set up by CIA to make them seem evil, their culture has no place in Estonia. We all know how they are raping white women in Sweden and Norway and such behaviour is absolutely not tolerated here. Go back to Finland you old fart if you want to live with Muslims and Nigerians.

Hey calm down bro. I could have moved to any country, but chose Estonia precisely for the reason that sanity prevails here, and not so much in Finland. Praising multiculturalism is far from what I have said (link any conflicting statement so I am happy to explain). Nobody should feel entitled to rape any women, irrespective of color, and I believe the typical punishments for such do not quite fill God's standard for such ultimate evil.

I have nothing against muslims and Nigerians, but think that they should not be allowed in to my country of residence without proving they can support themselves and zero-tolerance on crimes (well same applies, but is not usually too difficult for the Dutch and Canadians). I have against criminals, and especially CIA, NWO etc that make people criminals, powered by their debt-slavery monetary system and the largest terror machine the world has ever known.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

Most of what you said is true about CIA, NWO, chemtrails and Satan. However, it gets me angry when you start praising multiculturalism while living IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY. I'm a native Estonian and I believe we have enough refugees (Russian refugees from the WW2). Even when there is evidence suggesting that Muslims are being set up by CIA to make them seem evil, their culture has no place in Estonia. We all know how they are raping white women in Sweden and Norway and such behaviour is absolutely not tolerated here. Go back to Finland you old fart if you want to live with Muslims and Nigerians.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Did I accidentally click on the wrong thread? I thought this was "rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread Wink"

Have you been to the other "TA Thread?"  There is a reason this one is called the "Quality" one. Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Did I accidentally click on the wrong thread? I thought this was "rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread Wink"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I love this post! I think that for many of us our "eyes are being opened."  Things are not always what they seem and it takes God given discernment to see beyond what the media portrays things.  But you are right in that we cannot "fight evil with evil."

I am becoming more grateful each day, as I see things unfolding around me, that I am learning not to trust in my government, not to trust in USD, basically not to trust any anything but God and His words that do not change.   I too feel that in prayer this is a time of preparation for us.  Things will most likely change drastically in the years to come.

donator

Every step deeper towards the final calamities makes me feel to write something Smiley

My condolences to the victims of the first day.

Every time terrible things happen, we should first get our loved ones out of harm's way, then help everyone, then check the official narrative of the event, and then find out what makes it an impossible and obvious lie.

A handy way to find out the culprit is to see what measures are pushed to the public as a result. I know the whole "refugee crisis" is manufactured from the start, the documents dating back a few years outlined it even to the municipality level, so nothing special there. The problem of comprehension is in the end of reader, same as not understanding the discussion, decision and documented plan of U.S. to start chemtrails in 1964, being totally open and accessible to read.

I exhort everyone to understand also that the attacks were coordinated, the way only special services can do. Facts do not support independent muslim action here. Also, the muslims have lived at peace for hundreds of years despite their violent holy book, could it be that the recent extremism is instigated by CIA? Of course it is, I know the whole Arab Spring stuff to destabilize the region is their doing, as well as practically all political unstability for the last 25 years. (CIA includes Mossad, because the latter, despite being smaller, effectively controls the CIA).

Politicians are powerless to fight CIA. JFK was murdered when he wanted USA to stop paying usury to bankster-owned Fed, and wanted to rein CIA as well. Since then, every president there has been a tool. European countries occasionally have people in high positions who are not infiltrated, but not too many. Example of Finland going on right now is the dream national right-wing government composed of opposition figures, turned completely to support the worst NWO agenda immediately upon coming to power.

We also cannot eradicate CIA, or ISIS, or any other tool that they have created - I mean this not in the sense of giving up, but just recognizing the fact. You cannot attack evil with evil. What you can do - what I can do - to purge the influence of evil is:

- Live at peace with everyone. But make sure to never yield an inch to lie, for that is your end. (Doing this in our age is more difficult perhaps than ever before, because everything is a lie, and being distanced from everything is not easy, yet is mandatory to retain what Bible terms "saltiness".)

- Pray that the days of tribulation will be shortened, that Daniel 2 and Revelation would soon manifest themselves.

- Every day wake up trusting in the Lord that he has given you this day to do good. Ask him what is "good". It may turn out to be rather more interesting than you could make up for yourself even if you tried!

- Accept what comes. Even a hair will not fall from your head without God knowing. Jesus cried for Jerusalem, and I also cry for you, but I will not lament my destiny, I have chosen my side.

Numerous times I have been attacked by nominally state agencies. Each of my friends who has moved a little on the path of understanding, has similarly been harassed. I have lived in a self-imposed exile in Estonia for some time now, latest prompted by the extrajudicial arrests (and torture, such as not knowing when you will get water the next time, turning out to be 72 hours) of my colleagues in Finland.

It terrifies me that people can "just obey their orders" and do such evil things (both gunning down civilians and torturing prisoners is very evil). At the same time it does not terrify me at all since we are eternal beings, and have been given one life here, and that is just a passing moment. When heaven and earth will pass away and cannot be found, and the White Throne is there, everyone will be responsible of his own deeds, so whether my destiny is to be assassinated in my inauguration ceremony, or mind-controlled, humiliated, destroyed as a person, forcibly drugged and thrown to an asylum until I die - what I can do, I must do. What I cannot do, is not my problem, and if any of my writings are more appreciated when people are more awake, remember that the writings were true all the time, it was you who changed  Wink

In my estimation, the world as we know it (Satan's "kosmos") is dismantling in not so many years, 20 maybe.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
For my view, the USD side of the equation in not considered often enough. All fiat will loose value over a long
period of time(hence my username  lol). This alone will cause BTC in USD dollars to rise longterm. At the bare minimum,
if you can buy a Superbowl quality TV now for one bitcoin, then you will be able to do so in the future. The USD cost
of the TV will be much higher and I think it's pretty safe to assume the value of bitcoin will outpace it, causing the amount
of bitcoin needed for a TV is drop below 1.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Where is the next break point?

I closed my long from 228 yesterday at 241. This morning about 12 hours ago I went short.
I'm thinking something like this, but only short term.

I don't think we'll go much below 232 the 3 day still looks bullish.
Good move @coinableS
I'll have to follow your post  Wink

Thanks, I was a bit off on the 232, it went $4 below. I wasn't expecting that drop yesterday. Currently not in any positions, but leaning towards taking another long. Looking at the 3 day, I think the new green candle could engulf the 3 previous reds which would be very nice  Cool
Activity: 354

I closed my long from 228 yesterday at 241. This morning about 12 hours ago I went short.

Good move @coinableS
I'll have to follow your post  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186

Activity: 354
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I draw the opposite conclusion. If larger blocks have a higher probability of being orphaned, miners will make their blocks as small as possible, even significantly under the maxblocksize limit. This is why the debate seems so silly. We don't need a software-coded block size limit at all.  blocks that are too big will get orphaned.  This is happening NOW.  It's why so few blocks are anywhere near the 1 MB limit.  

I'd like to believe that myself, but...

That (the bolded part above) is true now, but it might change. Think IBLT or other "block transmission compression schemes". Will there still be enough penalty in the form of orphan risk cost for big blocks?.

Makes me think of that proposal by Meni: Elastic block cap with rollover penalties.
Pages:
Jump to: