Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 345. (Read 907212 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

possibly, but remember you're swimming against a four year logarithmic trendline current of 1000%. and we haven't even hit the bottom elbow of the technology adoption S curve yet. You really want to risk missing the vertical move straight up?

The "vertical" move of the S curve is an exponential curve plotted with linear y-axis. That's what we've been seeing for 3-4 years now. The S-curve isn't supposed to look vertical in a log chart.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
TERA, the market moves at least twice as slow than in April - May 2013, so IMO it's similar to 29th - 30th April.
But back then there was a lot of seller pressure, because so many coins showed up during corrective wave A (down to 50$ twice).
so another leg up again before a final downside move? Cheesy

possibly, but remember you're swimming against a four year logarithmic trendline current of 1000%. and we haven't even hit the bottom elbow of the technology adoption S curve yet. You really want to risk missing the vertical move straight up?
I already have enough btc locked away so that if btc goes to all the dreamy estimates that the bulls keep thinking up then I will be a bajillionaire. Meawhile the trading I am doing now with the rest of my btc enhances my short term wealth and protects me in the case that something wrong happens. It is a win win.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007
Hide your women
TERA, the market moves at least twice as slow than in April - May 2013, so IMO it's similar to 29th - 30th April.
But back then there was a lot of seller pressure, because so many coins showed up during corrective wave A (down to 50$ twice).

Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Activity: 728
Im confused. If "800 is the new 130" then doesn't that mean there is nowhere to go but DOWN? 136 was the TOP in may and 130 was seen on the way to 66.

Also, why engage in the futile effort of trying to predict exactly where a bottom will be in advance and missing coins if you're wrong? Why not just use like a 4 hour macd?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
There is so much to be done, and the rise of bitcoin gives us unprecedented means for doing it. Perhaps never before have freedom-loving people had so much power in their hands.

I think the most important thing one could do to improve the world is purchase large media outlets (television, newspapers, websites) and install upper management that is committed to telling the truth without fear to expose the corruption at the heart of bankster-run governments. Waking up the people from their slumber is crucial.

Wikileaks already does this to a certain degree right? 

I think we should support those that are doing good deeds around us, and hopefully not become just like the greedy people we despise so much when have the same power they have.  Perhaps we underestimate what money and power can do to a person?  Humility will be something we will need to pray for.
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
There is so much to be done, and the rise of bitcoin gives us unprecedented means for doing it. Perhaps never before have freedom-loving people had so much power in their hands.

I think the most important thing one could do to improve the world is purchase large media outlets (television, newspapers, websites) and install upper management that is committed to telling the truth without fear to expose the corruption at the heart of bankster-run governments. Waking up the people from their slumber is crucial.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
rpietila, does the activation of your supernode mean the you will start the Supernode Alternate Reality Game?
do participants get membership cards or pins or cufflinks or whatever?

That will be appropriate when bitcoin hits $1.4/mBTC, as promised.

It's called leadership by doing. We start by doing something that we think is worth it. Then the others can follow. But doing takes time, it cannot be achieved in a day. That's why I activated before 1.4/mBTC. In a few months you will see.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
rpietila, does the activation of your supernode mean the you will start the Supernode Alternate Reality Game?
do participants get membership cards or pins or cufflinks or whatever?

donator
I still have so many coins that for me paying much over 400 is not worth it.

Don't be so easily discouraged.  You may be rich now, but if you are patient and diligent, you can become obscenely rich.  Do not despise small gains.  A penny here, a penny there.  It adds up over time.  Suppose that in future an opportunity for dramatic gains arose which required 10001 coins, but you only had 10000 coins liquid.  Such a tragedy, for want of King Richard's nail! 

I am envisioning that all the bold and brave bitcoin owners will be such connected that if you have a good enough project, you can tap into unlimited wealth through your friends and their friends. So that it is only the quality of your proposal that determines whether you can pursue it, not your personal finances.

Of course it is still better to have 10000 coins than just 10, because you can do things without asking anyone. At least in theory.. I have spent 2 months for a certain project now which does not involve spending anyone else's money, and still it's not finalized Wink

Even though I could make more money by trading bitcoins etc., for my personal goals the time for that is over. I am moving on to the scenario where I will be obscenely rich even with the current number of bitcoins, and selling enough bitcoins to hedge for the scenario that it does not happen.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Placed all my orders in the 500-600 zone.
Next friday is going to be crazy, fo´sho!  Cool Shocked Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
I still have so many coins that for me paying much over 400 is not worth it.

Don't be so easily discouraged.  You may be rich now, but if you are patient and diligent, you can become obscenely rich.  Do not despise small gains.  A penny here, a penny there.  It adds up over time.  Suppose that in future an opportunity for dramatic gains arose which required 10001 coins, but you only had 10000 coins liquid.  Such a tragedy, for want of King Richard's nail! 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Personally, I've placed bids from $750 all the way to $300.. with only 6% being above $600, steadily increasing as the price drops. I already have the amount of coins that I want at this price, and I'm not selling a single one of them until we've passed the ATH.

70/30 split fiat/btc. My bids aim to keep at least 30% btc.. but I'll go past that if we go low enough.
donator
Bulls circle-jerk, people confusing the traditional early-month, fresh-paycheck-money rally for the super-exponential trendline, bid sum decreasing because of panic buying and price at double the long-term trendline (the one that takes into account the 2011 bubble, unlike the super-exponential one, that picks the best possible moment as the start)...
Yeah, this will look like the most epic double top if we spend here 2 weeks and then turn down Wink

It's becoming true...  Shocked

The forums are getting silent also.. I think the scenario for a final capitulation in February/March is in full force.

what is this, dealer doublespeak?

Plain and honest words, as usual.

When everyone else thinks that 800 is the new 130 and there is no way to go but up, it is time for a 50% grinding haircut and THEN we can go on. I think that the passing of time has left not many even thinking of this possibility, yet the new money seems unwilling to take position and we have been sliding down. I think it is more probable now than ever that this will happen. The difficult part is to know, where exactly to buy. I still have so many coins that for me paying much over 400 is not worth it. If the bottom is in 500, I may have been right but missed the opportunity.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Bulls circle-jerk, people confusing the traditional early-month, fresh-paycheck-money rally for the super-exponential trendline, bid sum decreasing because of panic buying and price at double the long-term trendline (the one that takes into account the 2011 bubble, unlike the super-exponential one, that picks the best possible moment as the start)...
Yeah, this will look like the most epic double top if we spend here 2 weeks and then turn down Wink

The forums are getting silent also.. I think the scenario for a final capitulation in February/March is in full force.

what is this, dealer doublespeak?
donator

donator
I was thinking in getting some people to just copy/paste all the day.

It wolud me cost about 50 euro a person and I could create from 3 to 4 coins a day.

Are you interested in outsource the service?

JOKE Smiley

If you know how to why don't you do the same Wink

If it costs about $100 to make a coin, the benefits from making one quickly approach the said figure.

(Do you start a new coin every day? Try twice per day!)

BTW.
In fact today I published another 4 but this is for real Smiley
PhoneCoin - TEL
LadyCoin - LADY
BeerCoin - BEER
WWWCoin - WWW

I worked all the night long, I still must go to bad but I'm here.

I must prepare the webs and than I'll create the ANN topic Smiley

I think altcoins do not pose a threat to Bitcoin.
donator

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants

It takes probably only 1000 days before bitcoin is at $1M. So if you want to be one of the people who made it, time to join the action! Wink

When bitcoin reaches 1 million $US i will donate 50 mBTC to the charity of your choice.
Jump to: