Pages:
Author

Topic: [Rugby] Union / League / Super / Sixes Sevens Pro14 / Cups & Tours / Olympics - page 24. (Read 13605 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I just picked up $10 on a 2:1 wager on the Warriors who beat the Sharks 44 - 12 !!! 

The Dolphins Vs Panthers game is on and the less said about that the better...

Hopefully in a little while the Eels will prove too slippery for the Cowboys.

My $10 win on the Warriors I'm rolling over to Argentina with an 88:1 bet 81:1 bet - some one just bet me to those odds.  With Argentina's winning performances recently, I'm happy to drop $10 on them next week.

Still no word from Welsh if he wants to put some money on out small pot.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Great win by Argentina against Australia in the Rugby Championship. 31-34 - they left
it very late to score a try on the 79th minute. Plenty of action though with 65 points scored.
@darxiaomi did you make a bet on your team and qhat were the odds like?

NRL

I'm 2 from 2 so far, great wins from the Broncos and Storm yesterday. I got the
Broncos at 1.47 after the Bulldogs scored to level at 12-12.

With Rollbit they were streaming the game, so I was dipping in and out
to watch the play!
Activity: 377
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
Australian players haven't done well in the Pacifica Competition this year and their international counterparts lost to Argentina overnight in Sydney.

Argentina have certainly put themselves on the International Rugby map this year. I certainly won't be discounting them from now on.

@darxiaomi you must be over the moon with Argentina's win. 🥳
Activity: 1316
Merit: 953
Well today the Pumas wake up and make a really good victory in the last ball against Australia. I think Argentina really needs this win because we only play two games with this and if you lose the few games you play your trust can be very damaged so its a x2 victory.

Australia its also in a really bad run as i can see.
legendary
Really bad game for Los Pumas against the All Blacks last saturday.

First game played by Los PUmas since november, i think we need to play more often to make some decent world cup, at this level we are trash.

We cant lose 41-12 in home and we only made some points in the last part of the game.

No its not good to be losing at home with such big margins, ok its the All Blacks but
still - with the World Cup just around the corner I would have expected a closer game.

Its true too that they need more games, I think South Africa made a really smart move
to have their clubs join the Northern Hemisphere competitions (United Rugby Championship
and Heineken Champions Cup)

Actually if I can remember rightly Argentina were looking to join the Six Nations competition
a few years ago.

I'm rolling my three posts into one...

The first thirty minutes the Knights poured in a try every six or so minutes with their goal kicker failing to convert. In the last ten minutes of the first half the tigers scored and converted two quick tries, but then weren't able to capitalize on that comeback in the second half and as expected lost 34 - 18

Tomorrow, the Broncos, Sea Eagles and Storm should be able to put play their opponents fairly comfortably.

Yea I didnt bet on todays game, I thought the Tigers might put up a tougher fight.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm rolling my three posts into one...

I found the forum wouldn't even load for more than 48 hours via Tor so I had no clear idea.

Tonight is game three of the State of Origin. Can Queensland make it a clean sweep with a third win? On betting sites they are the favorites.

The Women's Under 19 State of Origin has just wrapped up after sixty minutes of game play with the Queensland women winning 20 - 14

Next up in a few minutes is the corresponding men's under 19 showdown.

Tonight, the Newcastle Knights are probably going to pound the West's Tigers into oblivion.

The first thirty minutes the Knights poured in a try every six or so minutes with their goal kicker failing to convert. In the last ten minutes of the first half the tigers scored and converted two quick tries, but then weren't able to capitalize on that comeback in the second half and as expected lost 34 - 18

Tomorrow, the Broncos, Sea Eagles and Storm should be able to put play their opponents fairly comfortably.
I'm sorry to hear they lost - I was wondering how the game went. 

Anyone else get caught up in the endless cloudfair saga over the last few days?

Yes i got problems with cloudflare this days, today no but yes yesterday and some days ago, its seems like the forum its under ddos attack i imagine.

In other thread i read something similar and we are all experiencing this, also i read if you made some really long post maybe doesnt charge the page.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm sorry to hear they lost - I was wondering how the game went. 

Anyone else get caught up in the endless cloudfair saga over the last few days?
Really bad game for Los Pumas against the All Blacks last saturday.

First game played by Los PUmas since november, i think we need to play more often to make some decent world cup, at this level we are trash.

We cant lose 41-12 in home and we only made some points in the last part of the game.
legendary
Word on the street is that the Dolphins aren't going to win today due to numerous players injuries and some of their squard are in the Queensland team for State of Origin on Wednesday evening local time.

Well its not looking that way now at half time 14 - 6 to the Titans! I dont have a wager on
this game today.

and I didnt bet on either of the games yesterday. . . Just when I thought the Eels would
be good to back for the remainder of the regular season, the Warriors hooked them good!
Eels 10 - 46 Warriors

and the Rabbitohs in a close game with the Bulldogs couldnt close the gap at the end.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Word on the street is that the Dolphins aren't going to win today due to numerous players injuries and some of their squard are in the Queensland team for State of Origin on Wednesday evening local time.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Ah ok, I didnt know the 3rd State of Origin game was being played because Queensland have
already won the series, so they can make it 3 from 3!

Todays game in the NRL was another "over" winning bet, Dragons v Raiders, 26 - 36, thats big scoring.

Heh - I know what you mean - but this win for Queensland would be the first "clean sweep" in about 15 years.

I've just this moment arrived home from a week on the road and Canberra have won 36 - 26 in what seems to have been a fairly tight contest.
legendary
Ah ok, I didnt know the 3rd State of Origin game was being played because Queensland have
already won the series, so they can make it 3 from 3!

Todays game in the NRL was another "over" winning bet, Dragons v Raiders, 26 - 36, thats
big scoring with about 5 minutes to go.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Yeh next week is game three of the State of Origin series, so three are slightly less games played while players are on Origin duties. AFAIK the games are selected randomly through the year so there shouldn't be any advantage one team over another during the shorter round weeks.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the game last night. The Tigers trailed by six then evened up before half time. Through our the game the Tigers had more disallowed tries but I feel overall they played a better games than the Sharks who fumbled many passes and their kicks near the try line went straight to a Tigers player causing a changeover.

It was only in the last 20 minutes the Sharks seemed to gell as a team and poured on the points including a try at the 80th minute.

If the Sharks make the Grand final, then I doubt they'll win if they play like they did last night.

The Tigers need to be relegated right now back to the (State comp) second division. Unfortunately, the NRL isn't set up that was it's a commercial enterprise hence the Tigers will fumble at the bottom for many years just like the Rabbitohs before them.
legendary

...Well I had my last $1.05 in my wallet placed on that over bet @ 1.7 before I read your reply

The final score is Wests Tigers 12 - 36 Sharks - so funny! my bet nust about won by 0.5

Tomorrows game Dragons v Raiders 16th v 5th could go the same way! I might chance
my arm and go again with the winnings of above?

Just looking down the order of play and there are only 5 games this round?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
think myself and Timelord talked about doing something a while back

Yeh, I suggested a two of three wallet or something like that to hold the bag. If @Welsh jumps in I wouldn't object to sending the pot to him as I think he's escrowed in the past?

Will over 47.5 @ 1.7 be a worthy bet?

Not on a $1 bet it isn't. I think for a $100 or even a $1000 bet it might, but I get a little hesitant withose kinds of bets. The team wins, but not as much as you think, so you loose anyway.

I play the safe bet and just pick who is going to win. 🤔

Tonight, I'm going with the Sharks ($1.05Vs$10) and tomorrow I'm backing the Raiders ($1.24Vs$4.10)
legendary
Very good, so I guess the classical jersey on the left is the regular playing kit and the
tribute on the right will be the "away" kit.

We are only 2 months from the RWC in France, it will soon become time to be getting
properly excited.

So far representation for countries playing there by people who visit this thread is:

Australia - Timelord2067
Wales - Welsh
Argentina - darxiaomi
Ireland - aoluain

Anyone else out there lurking who will be viewing some RWC games? and making
a few wagers?

Nice resume you made. About the kit yes you are correct the regular one its the one on the left.

I think we can make some pool contest between us for the RWC, i dont know if you are familiar with Superbru, but Rugby predictions are available, so we can make some pool prediction for RUgby WC, i dont think we an have a sponsor because we are really few, but between us putting like 2 mbtc or 1 mbtc or for fun.

Let me know what you think.

Yes indeed darxiaomi, we should make a pool system, hopefully we get some more
interest in it.

I think myself and Timelord talked about doing something a while back

Australians will barrack for New Zealand unless we're playing them or visa versa, so count me in for New Zealand and Australia (unless we've got a Kiwi lurking amongst us?)

Ah shure put me down for France and South Africa too if we are doing that 🤣

NRL

Wests Tigers are up first this round against #3 on the ladder, The Sharks,
thats another tough draw for them.

Will over 47.5 @ 1.7 be a worthy bet?
Activity: 377
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
Australians will barrack for New Zealand unless we're playing them or visa versa, so count me in for New Zealand and Australia (unless we've got a Kiwi lurking amongst us?)
Very good, so I guess the classical jersey on the left is the regular playing kit and the

We are only 2 months from the RWC in France, it will soon become time to be getting
properly excited.

So far representation for countries playing there by people who visit this thread is:

Australia - Timelord2067
Wales - Welsh
Argentina - darxiaomi
Ireland - aoluain

a few wagers?

Nice resume you made. About the kit yes you are correct the regular one its the one on the left.

I think we can make some pool contest between us for the RWC, i dont know if you are familiar with Superbru, but Rugby predictions are available, so we can make some pool prediction for RUgby WC, i dont think we an have a sponsor because we are really few, but between us putting like 2 mbtc or 1 mbtc or for fun.

Let me know what you think.
legendary

properly excited.

Australia - Timelord2067
Wales - Welsh
Argentina - darxiaomi
Ireland - aoluain

a few wagers?
Pages:
Jump to: