Pages:
Author

Topic: [Rugby] Union / League / Super / Sixes Sevens Pro14 / Cups & Tours / Olympics - page 47. (Read 15121 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Rugby Union.

Not sure who won tonight, but it wasn't looking good for Australia trailing the All Blacks 17 - 13 a little while ago.

Rugby League.

I'm backing the Eels over the Raiders tomorrow and the Sharks over the Rabbitohs on Saturday.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
The winners of both Mens and Womens teams at the Rugby 7's world cup are:

Mens: Fiji
Womens: Australia

My bet on Ireland who ended up 3rd in the mens competition didnt materialise.

This was a 3 day event, 24 mens teams and 16 womens teams. The game format was played
on a knock-out basis, no tables they just had to win every game.

legendary
Penrith Panthers - Parramatta Eels       Money Line Parramatta Eels @ 2.92 Taken Amount: 0.10 BTC Possible Payout: 0.292 mBTC
Melbourne Storm - Canberra Raiders       Money Line Canberra Raiders @ 2.94 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.294 mBTC
Cronulla Sharks - North Queensland Cowboys    Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.68 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.168 mBTC
Sydney Roosters - South Sydney Rabbitohs    Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.55 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.155 mBTC

One from four.

Next week-ends match-ups are also going to be challenging.

Same for me 1 from 4

I'll follow you half way!

0.1mBTC on each bet, 2 favourites and 2 underdogs

The Eels to beat the Panthers @ 2.92
Storm to beat the Raiders @ 1.38

The Cowboys to beat the Sharks @ 2.13
The Roosters to beat the Rabbitohs @ 1.55

TAKEN AMOUNT: 0.40 mBTC
POSSIBLE PAYOUT: 0.798 mBTC

Timelord, at this stage do you have an outright placed?
I have gone with the Panthers.

So next week are going to be difficult picks for sure. . .

Eels v Raiders
Sharks v Rabbitohs

Offhand I'm thinking Raiders and Sharks

Rugby 7's World Cup 2022 - South Africa

2 Semi Finals happing today:
Ireland v New Zealand
Australia v Fiji

I have a bet on Ireland to win, currently its 10 - 17
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Penrith Panthers - Parramatta Eels       Money Line Parramatta Eels @ 2.92 Taken Amount: 0.10 BTC Possible Payout: 0.292 mBTC
Melbourne Storm - Canberra Raiders       Money Line Canberra Raiders @ 2.94 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.294 mBTC
Cronulla Sharks - North Queensland Cowboys    Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.68 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.168 mBTC
Sydney Roosters - South Sydney Rabbitohs    Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.55 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.155 mBTC

One from four.

Next week-ends match-ups are also going to be challenging.

legendary
and its looking like the Rabbitohs will be making it through, they are currently 8-24
with 55 minutes gone, i thought that game was going to be closer....

So far I am 1 from 3 too, I really needed the Cowboys to win that.

The Raiders to beat Storm in my mind is a bit of an upset, Storm have been the better
team through the season and were favourites.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Yeh, I've put a couple of dollars on the Sharks to win the series, however, they went down to the Cowboys in a golden point extra time nail-bighter last night (so I'm one from three this first week of the semis) this afternoon (four and a half hours from now) the Roosters and Rabbitohs vie for a slot in the preliminary finals.
legendary
I'll follow you half way!

0.1mBTC on each bet, 2 favourites and 2 underdogs

The Eels to beat the Panthers @ 2.92
Storm to beat the Raiders @ 1.38
The Cowboys to beat the Sharks @ 2.13
The Roosters to beat the Rabbitohs @ 1.55

TAKEN AMOUNT: 0.40 mBTC
POSSIBLE PAYOUT: 0.798 mBTC

Timelord, at this stage do you have an outright placed?
I have gone with the Panthers.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Looks like I'll be going against the tide again this week with two of my four pics the less favoured team of the match-up.

Never-the-less, I'm going with the Eels, Raiders, Sharks and Roosters.

Last week, I went down five wins and three losses.  It'll be an upset if I don't go at least fifty-fifty and get my money back.
legendary
I'm wondering if I should put money on Argentina?

Well I am, I'm going to back them in the first game, if they win that then the chances of
winning the second are slim. If they lose the first game I'll back them again for the second.

They have beaten Australia  at home and have beaten New Zealand away, it would be
such a great feat to be able to beat each opponent at least once in the same season.

Here are some stats > https://www.espn.com/rugby/match?gameId=594884&league=289232
which suggest they have a chance.

In the NRL finals, I think I'll go with the Eels - from memory they beat the Panthers in both of their midseason games.

Yup I was thinking the same, they did beat the Panthers twice and thats in a mixed bag
season for the Eels, but are the Panthers going to find another gear in the finals?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm wondering if I should put money on Argentina?

In the NRL finals, I think I'll go with the Eels - from memory they beat the Panthers in both of their midseason games.
legendary
Yea the scoreline really suggests a one sided game. From what I have read, the All Blacks
brought their A++ game right from the first whistle and were dominant in all areas of
play and pitch. It also sounds like the ref had a slightly different of the breakdown which
NZ were able to play on but the Pumas not.

With that performance by the All Blacks it doesnt sound like anyone could have beaten them.

Argentina now have to play South Africa.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1049
Argentine representative on gambling board
What a disaster for the PUMAS, i really cant believe when i see the result of the match. How can you go from an awesome performance to a shit one?.

I know All Blacks wake up and put the things in order but come on, this result its a shame.

Well head up and prepare to the next fight lets see if we can do any other surprise.
legendary
Yea I thought that had happened last week  Undecided

Your last two bets came in, well the Raiders are 0-38 ahead in the second half, so thats
as good as done.

This was a tricky round which I wasnt confident betting on, I had that very hopeful bet
on the Panthers and the Warriors, so I'm 1 from 2.

The Panthers had the top spot secured so rolled out the B team pretty much.

Rugby Union

This weekend sees a complete turnaround from last weeks results with NZ hammering
Argentina and SA getting the better of Australia.

Amazingly after this round all teams have won 2 and lost 2 games but its the points difference
which seperates the positions.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Parramatta Eels - Melbourne Storm Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 2.30 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.23 mBTC
Canterbury Bulldogs - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Manly Sea Eagles @ 2.65 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.265 mBTC
Sydney Roosters - South Sydney Rabbitohs Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.79 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.179 mBTC
New Zealand Warriors - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Gold Coast Titans @ 2.45 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.245 mBTC
St George/Illawarra Dragons - Brisbane Broncos Money Line St George/Illawarra Dragons @ 2.32 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.232 mBTC
North Queensland Cowboys - Penrith Panthers Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 6.85 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.685 mBTC
Newcastle Knights - Cronulla Sharks Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.11 mBTC
Wests Tigers - Canberra Raiders Money Line Canberra Raiders @ 1.25 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.125 mBTC

Fortunately my wins this round have covered my losses (three from six so far!)

If the Raiders win their game, then the Broncos are out for 2022!
legendary
^
nice one, thanks for that.

NRL

I have 2 bets on for this round:

Panthers to beat the Cowboys @ 8.2 - its mad to see the tournament leaders on such high odds.

Raiders to beat the Wests Tigers @ 1.2

RUGBY CHAMPIONSHIP

Same as Timelord I'm going with Argentina and Australia to win their games with odds
at 5.4 and 1.76 respectively.

I think its highly unlikely New Zealand are going to let anyone beat them twice
in a row....
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
In around sixty minutes, the first game of round 25 of the 2022 NRL season gets underway.

There are still some favourable bets if you're prepared to bet against the more favoured on the betting sites.

This week (don't forget there were two weeks with byes due to the State of Origin) I'm going with the less favoured Storm, Sea Eagles, Gold Coast, Dragons, Panthers

with just the Sydney, Cronulla and Canberra the favourites to win this round.

Parramatta Eels - Melbourne Storm Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 2.30 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.23 mBTC
Canterbury Bulldogs - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Manly Sea Eagles @ 2.65 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.265 mBTC
Sydney Roosters - South Sydney Rabbitohs Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.79 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.179 mBTC
New Zealand Warriors - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Gold Coast Titans @ 2.45 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.245 mBTC
St George/Illawarra Dragons - Brisbane Broncos Money Line St George/Illawarra Dragons @ 2.32 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.232 mBTC
North Queensland Cowboys - Penrith Panthers Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 6.85 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.685 mBTC
Newcastle Knights - Cronulla Sharks Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.11 mBTC
Wests Tigers - Canberra Raiders Money Line Canberra Raiders @ 1.25 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.125 mBTC

This hurts:

Parramatta Eels - Melbourne Storm Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 2.21
Canterbury Bulldogs - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Manly Sea Eagles @ 2.65
New Zealand Warriors - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Gold Coast Titans @ 2.45
St George/Illawarra Dragons - Brisbane Broncos Money Line St George/Illawarra Dragons @ 2.32
North Queensland Cowboys - Penrith Panthers Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 6.85
Wasn't paying attention to my decimal points --- >> Taken Amount: 0.50 mBTC
Possible Payout: 114.013 mBTC

I saw the second half - if the first half was anything like the second, the Eels deserved to win with multiple fumbles by Melbourne who swap with Parramatter fourth and fifth on the ladder winning 22 -14.

Melbourne staged a late comeback with three tries in the last twelve minutes, however it wasn't enough to catch up.

The commentators are for-casting a Panthers Vs Eels final.

Rugby Union:

I'll give Argentina the benefit of the doubt and give them a leg up this round:

New Zealand - Argentina Money Line Argentina @ 5.55 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.555 mBTC

and yes, Australia played in form last week, so I'm going with them again:

Australia - South Africa Money Line Australia @ 1.82 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.182 mBTC

Local games in New Zealand and France have very short odds of some of the favourites too:

legendary
Ok I'll give you 6 from 6 - nice one!

Yea The raiders did the job and checking the ladder now they are in 8th spot, well done to them.

I had the Cowboys backed to beat the Rabbitohs, it was close. I only did 2 bets this weekend
so I'm 1 from 2.

FINALS UP NEXT

I thought there was only 24 rounds in the Telstra Premiership but realise now there
are 25, starting tomorrow.

I find it hard to do some picks this round, 5 plays 4, 6 plays 7 and 3 plays 1, there are not so
many value bets either, maybe the Raiders to win @ 1.21?

Rugby Union Rugby Championship

Can Argentina backup their win last week of New Zealand? the punters still dont think
so but still Argentina with better odds this week at 6.2, New Zealand 1.1 - I might spend some
of my winnings from last week on The Pumas!

Australia close favourites to do the business again against the Springbok's.
legendary
^
Interesting Timelord, even last year I didnt look into the Womens NRL and will check out
some highlights over the week.

The results look like the games will be closer affairs than the mens.

Rollbit dont have the games listed (yet perhaps)

But

They do have the Womens Rugby League World Cup outrights listed which led
me to check that out. It starts in October!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Women's_Rugby_League_World_Cup
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Half time in the the Titans Vs Knights game and the Knights will need to lift their game to claw back a win.

The Tigers hit-and-miss season was nearly a win this week, but the Dragons managed to win through in the end.

The Women's games are completely different from their male counterparts:

Week one:

The Roosters (Hens?), Dragons and Knights (Maidens??) won through.

Week two:

The Roosters (Hens?) and Dragons won their games with the Knight (Maidens ??)) will probably win over the Titans.

legendary
^
I am delighted for you @darxiaomi, I'm sure the Argentinian Rugby world are on a massive
high for a number of reasons as above and the first time beating NZ in NZ!

I can only compare it to Irelands experience of playing New Zealand and never beating
them over 111 years until 2016 beating them for the first time.

Its great, I always had a soft spot for the Pumas, dont jnow why though.

Now they have to back it up again next week
Pages:
Jump to: