Pages:
Author

Topic: [Rugby] Union / League / Super / Sixes Sevens Pro14 / Cups & Tours / Olympics - page 51. (Read 14578 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Where we are at for the NRL State of Origin Game One during Week 14, 2022.

#NRLtopSIX Panthers, Storm, Cowboys, Broncos Eels with the Sharks and Roosters vieing for the sixth spot.
#NRLmidFOUR Roosters, Rabbitohs Dragons Sea Eagles plus the Raiders struggling in eleventh.
#NRLbottomSIX Raiders, Knights, Tigers, Auckland Warriors, Titans and Bulldogs

#NRLrelegation You'd have to imagine the Wests Tigers would be relegated back to their #StateCup along with the #LetsGoneWarriors Gold Coast and Canterbury-Bankstown

The Tigers and Auckland Warriors have sacked their coaches (which is like sacking the bus driver after the bus has careened off of a cliff) and the Bulldogs forced their coach to jump ship about a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1308
You can always use Rollbit!

Yea you mentioned before the NRL being NSW-centric. It is definitely heavily subscribed
with NSW teams. Looking at past results in State of Origin seasons, Queensland really has
won the majority even though you would think NSW would have by far a massive advantage
with the pool of players available to them.

I have been trying to educate myself on the divisions between Queensland and NSW
in the NRL competition.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I seem to be (sort of) locked out of Nitrogensports.eu (sort of) at the moment with them migrating to a new website, the original site is falling apart and I can't access the sports bet section with multiple 505 errors being thrown up.

I'm a born and bread #Queenslander but it's more likely NSW will probably win the first game in Sydney tonight, but it's been a very mixed year so far with news Tuesday that both the Auckland Warriors and Wests Tigers sacking their head coaches after their busses have already been driven off of a cliff.

#NRLrelegation for the #NRLbottomSIX would be a much better option with both teams (and the Bulldogs) being relegated back to their State Cups and other teams advancing into the National game.  At the moment, the "N" in NRL still stands for New South Wales given the protectionism that occurs year after year.

legendary
So yea, Game 1 of 3 State of Origin competition is on tomorrow Wednesday 8th
with Queensland the underdogs. On the + side the Cowboys and Broncos are currently
goung quite well in the Telstra Premiership but I'm going with NSW.

$2 @ 1.54 on Rollbit I know, I know - another life changing amount at stake!

I will make a few picks on the NRL premiership later but I'm eying up Cowboys, Panthers,
Broncos and Eels ATM
legendary
I was two from four this shortened week - the Manly Sea Eagles also won their match.  The Canberra Raiders have now won their last five games in a row whilst the Auckland Warriors have now lost five matches in a row (something I hadn't checked beforehand)

Don't forget this week is game one of the State of Origin Series - Queensland Vs New South Wales.  Always a grudge match and well worth watching.  (I'm a one eyed Qlder, so my monies on them even though I imagine NSW will probably take the first game convincingly)

Yea I remember the State of Origin from last year. I know a small bit about the NRL,
but way less of the State of Origin series or cannot remember what I researched
from last year, I will have to do a little homework to catch up on it this year again!

I cannot even remember if I was betting on it last year?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I was two from four this shortened week - the Manly Sea Eagles also won their match.  The Canberra Raiders have now won their last five games in a row whilst the Auckland Warriors have now lost five matches in a row (something I hadn't checked beforehand)

Don't forget this week is game one of the State of Origin Series - Queensland Vs New South Wales.  Always a grudge match and well worth watching.  (I'm a one eyed Qlder, so my monies on them even though I imagine NSW will probably take the first game convincingly)
legendary

...:::Edit:::...
I put two bets on this morning before the Panthers beat the Bulldogs 30-18 and I have
the Roosters to beat the Raiders

Rugby Union

the Stormers to beat Edinburgh

The Raiders upset the party for both of us Timelord! you could have had a clean sweep
this weekend only for them beating the Roosters, and I'm 1 from 2.

I'm thinking of narrowing my bets even more and concentrating on the top 5,
the rest have become too unpredictable and we are half way through the season before
the finals already.

In the URC my bet on the Stormers materialised. Leinster had a MASSIVE day out against
the Glasgow Warriors 76 - 14!

The semi finals have two Irish teams against 2 South African teams:

Leinster v Vodacom Bulls
DHL Stormers v Ulster

I will probably go with the two home teams for the semi's, Definitely on Leinster though!
legendary
Yea I'll do a few bets later on for the NRL, I missed todays game Titans 6 - 32 Cowboys,
business as usual for the Cowboys.

I put two bets on this morning before the Panthers beat the Bulldogs 30-18 and I have
the Roosters to beat the Raiders

Rugby Union

The quarter finals of the United Rugby Championship starts tomorrow so I'll be
doing a few bets there also.

Offhand I'm thinking Leinster to beat Glasgow Warriors and the DHL Stormers to
beat Edinburgh.

I'm actually going with one bet in the URC, the Stormers to beat Edinburgh the odds on
Leinster are way too low.

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I think your other bets Timelord have won too, Knights, Eels, Rabbitohs and Dragons!

Indeed they did (five from eight - so I didn't break even this round)

Melbourne Storm - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.11 mBTC - 28 - 8
Penrith Panthers - North Queensland Cowboys Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 3.69 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.369 mBTC - 22 - 0
Brisbane Broncos - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Brisbane Broncos @ 1.34 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.134 mBTC - 35 - 24
New Zealand Warriors - Newcastle Knights Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 1.69 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.169 mBTC - 24 - 16
South Sydney Rabbitohs - Wests Tigers Money Line South Sydney Rabbitohs @ 1.29 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.129 mBTC - 44 - 18
Cronulla Sharks - Sydney Roosters Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.75 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.175 mBTC - 36 - 16
Canterbury Bulldogs - St George/Illawarra Dragons Money Line St George/Illawarra Dragons @ 1.63 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.163 mBTC - 34 - 24
Canberra Raiders - Parramatta Eels Money Line Parramatta Eels @ 1.43 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.143 mBTC - 28 - 20

Only four games this week:

I'm going for the Cowboys, Panthers, Warriors and the Roosters in easy wins.

Gold Coast Titans - North Queensland Cowboys Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 1.46 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.146 mBTC
Penrith Panthers - Canterbury Bulldogs Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 1.29 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.129 mBTC
Manly Sea Eagles - New Zealand Warriors Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 2.37 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.237 mBTC
Canberra Raiders - Sydney Roosters Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.60 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.16 mBTC

... and a parlay:

Gold Coast Titans - North Queensland Cowboys Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 1.46
Penrith Panthers - Canterbury Bulldogs Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 1.29
Manly Sea Eagles - New Zealand Warriors Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 2.37
Canberra Raiders - Sydney Roosters Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.60 Taken Amount: 0.08 mBTC
Possible Payout: 0.571 mBTC

The first game of the State of Origin Series draws ever closer:

legendary
I'm two from three so far this round with the Panthers trouncing the Cowboys.  I actually thought with the home town advantage plus various Panther's players under a cloud, that the Cowboys would get up.

Melbourne Storm - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.11 mBTC
Penrith Panthers - North Queensland Cowboys Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 3.69 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.369 mBTC
Brisbane Broncos - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Brisbane Broncos @ 1.34 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.134 mBTC

The Broncos had their own trouble prior to kickoff with one of their own team speaking out about the team and players.  By half time the Broncos were trailing by twenty plus points then piled on the points to win.

The Reds are expected to face off against the Crusaders next week ahead of the finals (after their match tonight - not sure what the final score was, I'll check in the morning)

I think your other bets Timelord have won too, Knights, Eels, Rabbitohs and Dragons!

Rugby Union

This coming Saturday the 28th is set for the European Champions Cup
final between Leinster and La Rochelle.

Leinster are big favourites with the bookies, on Rollbit the odds are
Leinster 1.18 to 5.2 La Rochelle.

Well the final yesterday went the way of La Rochelle. By the looks of it they came from
behind in the last minute with a try to overtake Leinster who led for the game up to that.

21-24

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/may/28/leinster-la-rochelle-european-champions-cup-final-rugby-union-match-report

I was checking the scoreline on and off and thought Leinster would win it.

There are a lot of people in Ireland who are happy the French side won because
of the fact that Ronan O'Gara is the head coach and played club Rugby for Minster
and also the rivalry between Leinster and all the other provinces, Munster, Ulster and Connacht.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm two from three so far this round with the Panthers trouncing the Cowboys.  I actually thought with the home town advantage plus various Panther's players under a cloud, that the Cowboys would get up.

Melbourne Storm - Manly Sea Eagles Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.11 mBTC
Penrith Panthers - North Queensland Cowboys Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 3.69 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.369 mBTC
Brisbane Broncos - Gold Coast Titans Money Line Brisbane Broncos @ 1.34 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.134 mBTC

The Broncos had their own trouble prior to kickoff with one of their own team speaking out about the team and players.  By half time the Broncos were trailing by twenty plus points then piled on the points to win.

The Reds are expected to face off against the Crusaders next week ahead of the finals (after their match tonight - not sure what the final score was, I'll check in the morning)
legendary
Looked like that was pretty much one way traffic, it finished up 28-8, Storm needed
to make amends from the thrashing they got from the Cowboys last week.

And funnily enough the Cowboys were at the receiving end of a thrashing by the Panthers
today 22-0, I didnt bet on this thinking it was going to be a real close game....

I'm 2 from 2 this weekend though, I need to start getting some wins in.

Rugby League Australia

Nitrogensports

Melbourne Storm - Manly Sea Eagles - ML - Melbourne Storm @ 1.16 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.116 mBTC
Brisbane Broncos - Gold Coast Titans - ML - Brisbane Broncos @ 1.28 Taken Amount: 0.08 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.1 mBTC

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Three minutes in and the Melbourne Storm have already rained on the Sea Eagles:

Might as well just pay out now  Grin
legendary
I actually heard something about this last week on the radio but didnt catch the start
of the article so I didnt know what the context was.

Thats a great steal by Australia to host the two events and a special one for the mens one
being 40 years after the first World Cup in 1987.

Looking forward to your report!
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Later this week I'm going to have to do a full report on the news that Australia has been chosen to host the 2027 Men's and 2029 Women's Rugby Tournament that was announced while I was on vacation.
legendary
Rugby League Australia

4.837 mBTC = nice! the draws are way to unpredictable though to
be going with a parlay, maybe possible in some future rounds
depending on the match ups.

I'm going conservative on round 12 of the NRL again

Nitrogensports

Melbourne Storm - Manly Sea Eagles - ML - Melbourne Storm @ 1.16 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.116 mBTC
Brisbane Broncos - Gold Coast Titans - ML - Brisbane Broncos @ 1.28 Taken Amount: 0.08 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.1 mBTC

Rugby Union

This coming Saturday the 28th is set for the European Champions Cup
final between Leinster and La Rochelle.

Leinster are big favourites with the bookies, on Rollbit the odds are
Leinster 1.18 to 5.2 La Rochelle.

La Rochelle are realy the up and coming team in France and are managed
by Ronan O'Gara, Irelands all-time highest points scorer and played at #10.

Leinster will really be looking to win this and secure a home final for next year.

I'm going with a Leinster win and a bet on now with Rollbit $2 @1.18, if the
odds are more favourable during the week I will add a second one.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
What the hell happened to Storm? The Cowboys themselves brought the storm,
I mean it wasnt even close 36-6. Thats a great run of form now by the Cowboys with 6
wins in succession.

My two bets returned 1 win and 1 loss and my estimation that both games would be
close affairs didnt materialise.

My two bets on the URC returned two wins, happy enough with that.

My guess is the Cowboys with the home-town advantage and their overall form (five wins in a row) was enough to take the wind out of the Storm's sails.

I'm going with the Cowboys over the Panthers to make it seven wins in a row.  (The Panthers can't win every time - can they?)

New Zealand Warriors - Newcastle Knights Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 1.69 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.169 mBTC
South Sydney Rabbitohs - Wests Tigers Money Line South Sydney Rabbitohs @ 1.29 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.129 mBTC
Cronulla Sharks - Sydney Roosters Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 1.75 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.175 mBTC
Canterbury Bulldogs - St George/Illawarra Dragons Money Line St George/Illawarra Dragons @ 1.63 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.163 mBTC
Canberra Raiders - Parramatta Eels Money Line Parramatta Eels @ 1.43 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.143 mBTC

In my other picks of the twelfth round:

Storm over the Sea Eagles, NQ Cowboys in an upset over the Panthers, The Broncos over neighbours the Gold Coast Titans, the Warriors will say good night to Newcastle, The Rabbitohs will outrun the Tigers, the Dragons will slay the Bulldogs and the Eels will prove too slippery for the Raiders to catch.

If I did a 0.1 mBTC parlay on all eight (which I'm not) that would pay 4.837 mBTC - a nice little pick-up.
legendary
Not sure what happened yesterday, but I didn't place bbets on the last two matches of the round.  The Raiders won against the Rabbitohs (32 - 12) whose slump has continued this week while the Sharks ate the Titans. (25 - 18).

Yea I'm glad I didnt back them this round, way too unpredictable.

What the hell happened to Storm? The Cowboys themselves brought the storm,
I mean it wasnt even close 36-6. Thats a great run of form now by the Cowboys with 6
wins in succession.

My two bets returned 1 win and 1 loss and my estimation that both games would be
close affairs didnt materialise.

I have smaller micro bets on for round 11, just two though with Nitrogensports

Sydney Roosters v Penrith Panthers - ML Penrith Panthers @1.28 - Amount taken 0.08
mBTC - Possible Payout 0.102 mBTC

North Queensland Cowboys v Melbourne Storm - ML Melbourne Storm @1.45 - Taken Amount 0.08 mBTC - Possible Payout 0.116 mBTC

I think they are going to be close games, I'm not too confident on those bets actually.

Rugby Union

The last round of the United Rugby Championship before the Quarter Finals. The southern
hemisphere South African teams are visiting the north. I have bets on two of them facing
two Welsh teams.

Really small micro bets on these with Rollbit

Dragons v Lions - ML Lions @1.54 - Amount Taken $1.50 - Possible Payout $2.31

Scarlets v Stormers - ML Stormers @1.55 - Amount Taken $1.5 - Possible Payout $2.33[/green]

My two bets on the URC returned two wins, happy enough with that.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Not sure what happened yesterday, but I didn't place bbets on the last two matches of the round.  The Raiders won against the Rabbitohs (32 - 12) whose slump has continued this week while the Sharks ate the Titans. (25 - 18).
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
In the early game today, the Dragons got up over the Warriors, so I'm three from four with two more games to play today.

In North Queensland, the NQ Cowboys are about to take on an underperforming Melbourne Storm.  With a home-town advantage, the Cowboys have won five matches in a row and are expected to romp home, so get your bets in on them now.

St George/Illawarra Dragons - New Zealand Warriors Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 2.57 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.257 mBTC
North Queensland Cowboys - Melbourne Storm Money Line North Queensland Cowboys @ 2.27 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.227 mBTC
Sydney Roosters - Penrith Panthers Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 1.28 Taken Amount: 0.10 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.128 mBTC

In a couple of weeks time, we have the first of three State of Origin games.  Being a one eyed Queenslander, I'm backing the home team (regardless of how many are playing for interstate teams year round - and regardless of the other wagers being placed on NSW at the moment.)

New South Wales - Queensland Money Line Queensland @ 2.77 Taken Amount: 0.07 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.194 mBTC
Pages:
Jump to: