Pages:
Author

Topic: [RUN 2 CLOSED][SIDEHACK STICK]GekkoScience Compac Official sales thread - page 5. (Read 69658 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Sidehack, please mark me down for 4 of them Wink
Activity: 594
Merit: 506
The first sticks should be rolling out on Friday. Looks like the first 140 will have the last of my factory-fresh chips and the rest will be pulls.

Sweet, pretty sure I was one of the early orders! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Yeah I guess that was a bit mean. But I do get email alerts to posts in this thread so I can watch for people asking about buying things (as the purpose of this thread is to buy things). But about 3/4 of the posts from this week were you. Calm down a bit, yours will be going out either next Tuesday or next Friday.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Say, you remember when I asked you a couple days ago if you'd stop continually bothering me about your order, so I could get some work done?

I have not pm'd constantly.. lol   I did once to tell you I paid for 4 more.

Oh well..  I can't wait to get those in my hands.. sorry for being so anxious.

legendary
Say, you remember when I asked you a couple days ago if you'd stop continually bothering me about your order, so I could get some work done?
Yeah, I guess anyone wanting to drive to Missouri for pickup should pay the $25 per stick but not the shipping. And let me know in the message that you'll be picking up.

Now my solar panels are producing  6.2kw , I will try to get them at the highest rating.

Yeah, I guess anyone wanting to drive to Missouri for pickup should pay the $25 per stick but not the shipping. And let me know in the message that you'll be picking up.

I wish I was close I would pick up my 53.. Smiley

Did you see my post about the power supply it should power them up to at least  1.5a
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The first sticks should be rolling out on Friday. Looks like the first 140 will have the last of my factory-fresh chips and the rest will be pulls.

Awesome - thanks for the heads up.  It just means that we'll be that much closer to getting ours down the road!
There's a huge link in the first post directing you to the support thread, wherein dozens of people have discussed dozens of working setups involving hubs and pis.

I have paid for 53 units and I don't see that reflected in paid. 

MEAN WELL
 AC/DC Power Supply Single-OUT 5V 75A 375W 9-Pin    that will be used to power my 49 port hub.. will be about to get 1.5A or more for each one.

There's a huge link in the first post directing you to the support thread, wherein dozens of people have discussed dozens of working setups involving hubs and pis.

I have had my pi as the device running my other usb miners.

I also have a Quad Udoo  that I installed Ubuntu  14.04 and configured  gekko-cgminer on that device ready to start mining once I get my miners from you.

Can't wait. 

Are these capable of running off pi+hub yet/ever?

yeah can run off pi and all check the site novak has instructions on this site.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Are these capable of running off pi+hub yet/ever?

Just paid for 4 more my order is now 53 units.

Thanks.
legendary
I'm getting so confused by your posts since you quote your own post in the post...

LOL   I have 49 on order..
Activity: 98
I'm getting so confused by your posts since you quote your own post in the post...
Pages:
Jump to: