Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 17. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I was hoping to find positive news in this thread. All the same the fate of Russia is not indifferent to me. And here nothing positive. Is everything so bad? I'll go search in google =)
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
It's been a few months since the creation of this topic, and no positive news. It seems that Russia will not soon be friends with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Russia will not be friends with the crypto currency. Russia wants to control crypto. Control and friendship are two different things. If Russia does not find a way to control it, it will prohibit it. The Russian government is simple.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I'm not sure that she will be friends with the crypto currency. At least until the government decides how to take taxes.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
SONM the best crypto of Russia Smiley
Activity: 196
This is really great news! The law was adopted the other day in the first reading. But this law has nuances, in the form of some restrictions. among which there is a limitation of the amount of investment in ICO
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
One more good news for crypto market . I hope other countries will follow them
Activity: 518
I think this is great news for investors. Also I know they want to create your own national cryptocurrency "crypto ruble" I hope everything will be fine in Russia with a cryptocurrency, because i live here xD It is important for me!
Activity: 252
could you share links to the source? I very much doubt the plausibility of this news. Recently I heard that on the contrary they want to ban
Activity: 182
I doubt that the Russian government will side with the people. Crypto-currencies make life easier for us, but not for the state
Activity: 258
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia is a fairly large player in the political market.
Perhaps the legalization and simplification of the purchase of a crypto currency, can introduce a new flow of investment, which will have a good impact on the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
it is a good news about cryptocurrency.hAlthough countries are making some regulatory systems.the market will gradually become regular.i wait the moment.
Activity: 214
Where did you read that? If so it’s gonna be just great opportunity for many people who’s one way or another works with cryptoes
Activity: 652
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Well that is a good news . But i don't think it is a right section . You must place this in press section . Also provide some link in order to authenticate this news .
If it is a real thing , then Russia has finally ended its fud with the crypto currency after so many months . I have been hearing speculations of Putin banning it for a ling time now . I think it is a relief . Russia is going in the right direction.
Activity: 378
Honestly I think that Russia will never be a friend for the cryptocurrency because in this society it can not be democracy because of modern power in Russia, that blocked Telegram..

The same as you, i dont know why the goverment accept the crypto but prohibit the Telegram which is the biggest interation channel about crypto. 90% ICO project come from Russia, but may e need more solution to make crypto become more familiar.
Activity: 406
Be friends and control are different concepts. It seems to me that Russia wants to control and earn more from this than to be friends with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 333
Vladimir Putin wants to create another tool for money laundering. And attract even more interest from the oligarchs. Offshores and Cyprus are not very effective now.
Activity: 210
That will be so amazing more especially now that  they are about to start the World Cup in Russia. I can't wait for this development to come true.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Let the Russians be friends with cryptocurrency. I'm not sure they'll make it. But for us, in any case, the more people use cryptocurrency, the more expensive it is.
Activity: 308
Even last summer, a large Russian bank - Sberbank bought all the video cards and mined the crypto currency. Soon all miners will be taxed.
I know that Russia will have open strategies for cryptocurrency and I am very pleased with this information, which proves that the value of cryptocurrency is being recognized in many of the world's major economies. Cryptocurrency is gaining more attention and I am confident that this market will become the largest financial market in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: