Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 18. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
It is better to wait and see if measures about "legalize" cryptocurrencies in Russia will be for sure. I only believe only when i see it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
In Russia, everything is unclear.... Now, tomorrow is different. I know that a huge number of people in Russia are waiting for the long-awaited law. This applies to the founders of the ICO, investors and ordinary bounty hunters. We all hope that reason will prevail...
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Even last summer, a large Russian bank - Sberbank bought all the video cards and mined the crypto currency. Soon all miners will be taxed.
Activity: 126
In general, during this and the previous year, the Russian government was very much going to consider legislative drafts on the crypto currency, but so far nothing has been done.
Activity: 126
In Russia, the censorship was tightened. Given this government will not want to deal with decentralized and anonymous coins.
Activity: 115
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

This is really helpful to russia because by accepting bitcoin they can collect more taxes that may use to improve country's economic growth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Russia is a powerhouse if this will happen it can change the crypto market followed by other countries ( I hope so) this will benefit us crypto lovers Cheesy if they legalized cryptocurrency ICO, Exchange then that's great! also I read an article that South Korea is planning to legalize ICO too here is the article from Cointelegraph  https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-government-committee-plans-to-make-icos-legal-again
Activity: 66
They constantly change opinion regarding crypto. Half a year ago they wanted to ban crypto, so untill they take final decision and make exact steps, I will not believe it
Activity: 89
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

The decision russian government is really a big help to all people who investment in cryptocurrency as this may make crypto market becomes more stronger and profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Honestly I think that Russia will never be a friend for the cryptocurrency because in this society it can not be democracy because of modern power in Russia, that blocked Telegram..
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yes, i've heard the same news
Hope that under this optimistic mask we won't find some new taxes that will kill any "little" crypto investors
First of all, when you hear some good news from government, you have to think about why and how it could be profitable for the people that give this good news
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yes, the Russian government wants to legalize cryptocurrencies, but at the same time it wants to impose taxes on them, not only traders, but also miners, and tighten up opportunities for trading.
Activity: 182

This is really a great move of russia and a beneficial for cryprocurrency because russia one of the super power country that can really helps improve the position of cryptocurrency in the world market.
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
it is not surprising that the Russian authorities want their own crypto currency, the budget is not paid to the budget, they are looking for ways to introduce a tax on this industry. the only good news in Russia - the Crypto currency was equated to property and now theft of the crypto currency will be pursued by law
Activity: 406
I comprehend the cavort of the Russian statecraft agree that it is advantageous to licit function with cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
It's not very similar to the fact that they are going to be friends with the crypto currency.
Yes, to not be friends with the crypto currency. But they really want to make a profit from it. This will be a law on taxation of all investors, needed KYC, criminal liability. I do not think that the Russians are waiting for good news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
I do not believe in this. Judging by the actions of the Russian government, they are against everything that is not controlled by the secret services. We can see this on the example of the ban on the social network Telegram only because they refused to inform the special services about the encrypted data of their users. Earlier, there were already banned sites related to the crypto currency, and in their State Duma there is a bill to establish criminal liability for any operations with the crypto currency. It's not very similar to the fact that they are going to be friends with the crypto currency.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
this is good news for all because we can imitate what the Russian country is doing because this good and easy technology should be perfected and improved for everyone in any country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
both are good developments, subject to the extent of the regulations. crypto has to find ways to perserve certain current features somehow. if not the veil of anonimity, then the promise of decentralisation.
Activity: 392
I think that now the Russian economy can not in any way affect the market of crypto-currencies, neither for the better nor for the worse
Pages:
Jump to: