Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 19. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
I read all posts in this thread searching for some authentic link which can verify this news but wasnt able to find any. Russia Eyes Summer Deadline for New Cryptocurrency Laws
Every government will accept crypto currency on its own terms and conditions.
Russia's government promised legislation to regulate cryptocurrency this year. Source
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I want to make a mistake this time, but usually in Russia all good intentions end badly. I think that cryptocurrency is legalized, but will take huge taxes that do not yet know how to tie to the law.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Wow, this is a good news to all. It will help boast the use of crypto-currency around the world. Time will come that other countries will follow like Russia and will soon realize the many advantages of crypto-currencies inspite of its disadvantages. If this time comes, crypto-currency will be accepted around the world and this will help boast the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
The draft federal law On Introducing Amendments to Parts One, Two and Four of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation has been submitted to the State Duma, which provides the basis for regulating legal relations in the digital economy. In general, the draft law is intended to consolidate in the Civil Code several basic provisions that will allow to regulate the market of new objects of economic relations ("tokens", "crypto-currencies", etc.), provide legal conditions for making and executing transactions in the digital environment ("smart contracts" , "Self-executing" transactions, etc.) and provide protection to citizens and legal entities for such transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I very much doubt that the Russian government will issue a decree on the legalization of operations with the crypto currency, and if this still happens, it will not happen very soon.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
 :)Russia i think they have just make a wise choice, this is what other countries should do not merely doing it true the back door alone, they should also involve all their citizens.
Activity: 350
1)         That is a positive development by Russia and I trust different nations take after suit.Banning cryptographic forms of money by and large will be unfavorable to a nation thus commonsense advances are expected to take into account far reaching adoption.Russia is demonstrating the way now.What should be comprehended is that 2017 was every year for all intents and purposes few crypto turbulence,this year most nations are measuring their choices concerning how to streamline the utilization of digital currencies thus all measures are being taken in many nations.

2)        Coincidentally, the Russian Association of Crypto-Currency and Block (RACIB) expects to record a claim against the restriction on publicizing cryptographic forms of money and ICO on the pages of query items and mainstream interpersonal organizations on Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, the affiliation's leader Yury Pripachkin said on March 27 in the structure of the congress " BlokchaneRF 2018 ». "We intend to record a claim in May, the organizations are known: Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, which prohibited the promoting of digital forms of money in their systems." And a unique ire at the crypto group was caused by the boycott of Twitter, which just bought in to its own cryptographic money and restricted all others This is an over the top actuality, we trust this is the utilization of the imposing business model position of these four organizations that have gone into a cartel course of action with each other to control the market, "he said on the sidelines of the Russian Blockbuster Congress."
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I think this is a very good news, and I hope that the market can be more standardized, and the cryptocurrency can be recognized by all countries in the world. But it will take a long wait.
Activity: 406
I'm not sure that she will be friends with the crypto currency. At least until the government decides how to takes taxes. From friends I heard that now there are problems with the import of mining equipment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
Legalization of operations with cryptocurrency is a very good idea for people who want to do it legally, and for the state that will receive taxes.But in my opinion, creating your own cryptocurrency will not lead to anything good.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
why would I know the last one? already may, but nothing is heard about it. I really want everything to be good, but knowing their attitude to citizens, you can not be sure, they can make restrictions that can change all people's plans!
Activity: 336
Good to see this news Smiley. Seem like the way to legalize cryptocurrency all over the world is going to be shortened.

But I don't like Russia cause this is the country of hacker, I can see there are a lot of members in this forum hacked or scammed by Russian Smiley

Anyway, still feel very happy because of this news, still waiting till my country will do the same Grin
Activity: 238
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Cryptocurrency become friend of many country and  person because of its function.
Russia is one of them and russia is so big company where cyptocurrency would be so much developed.
And i hope also russia think to make their own currency so it can lead another country to do the same.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Yes guys good fellows that support new technology and introduce them into everyday life, there are still what would be a couple of powers decided to legalize. Then there will be a new era)))
Activity: 308
This is a very good news for the world of crypto. If they really legalize Biitcoin, I think after that the BTC will go into growth, and for no other altcoins.
Activity: 252
a very popular market in Russia for some time now. There seems to be no Bitcoin support request until recently. The company wants to keep innovating and working with new technology. It also means they want to experiment with new payment solutions. Bitcoin is one concept that intrigues their interest.
Activity: 196
I think this is good for crypto market development, because so far many countries do not agree with crypto, thus making the price of coin weaken and damage the market
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
This is good news for us crypto believers. Venezuela is starting to have their own crypto currency related to their petro oil so I hope Putin won't have much of a problem with decentralized crypto currencies.
Activity: 126
It is really good news, i think...japan & russia as Big country open their mind to use cryptocurrency....it's matter of time until developing countries follow their step
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
We can imagine that this will be for the regulation of the crypto currency and its legalization in Russia, if there by means of this they are going to struggle with illegal withdrawal of funds abroad. This will be an almost complete ban on the use of crypto currency. Therefore, I would not particularly be happy that Russia is going to be friends with the crypto currency. There politicians and government officials have already talked so much different and contradictory about the crypto currency that it is necessary to finally see what they are taking out of specific laws there. I do not think that the laws in Russia will be friendly to the crypto currency. This is a country with an authoritarian way of management.
Pages:
Jump to: