Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 20. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, this is a good step for Russia to legalize the cryptocurrencies and hope that the other countries will follow it. Plus, some countries (like, Russia, Japan, Canada...) knows that the era of digital currencies will have great success in the near future despite there are many attacks for the governments to destroy them, but fortunately they always fail to achieve that bad goals.

In addition to that, if one day Russia will legalize the payment by crypto, then it is expected that users will be exploited through a large amount of tax and I hope that my prediction is wrong. Furthermore, I think if there will be a global recognition of cryptocurrecies then there will some issues on Banks (FIAT) but I think there will be a solution to that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Russia is getting closer and closer to the subject of cryptocurrency. Soon, Russia should adopt new laws on the subject of cryptocurrency. I hope this is a good step on the part of Russia
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
good news for the community but i hope they will not push through the banning of TELEGRAM on their country.
this chat platform is a big help and good marketing for any ICO.
this is one of the most used to communicate with investors and marketers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am sure that they will adopt the law, because the entire world has already recognized crypto-currencies and if Russia does not do the same, it will very lag behind the whole world.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia being friends with cryptocurrency is actually good for me because it can have a positive effect on the value of bitcoin. And I wish the fight for illegal money transfers is true in order for us to avoid any forms of fraud or scam. Lastly, for the creation of own Russian cryptocurrency, I think there is nothing wrong with that.
Russia is big country, if they decide to support cryptocurrency, then we have very good supporter after some other country that already support crypto. More and more country are accpeting so when is my country turn? I hope i can use cryptocurrency as payment and legal for offline in my country.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
And even such a power decided to legalize the crypto currency, which in my opinion will facilitate legalization all over the world. Not far off that day when kriptavalyuta will be at the head of everything...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Well now it will be a big plus for the crypto currency, as Russia is satisfied with a large country and has weight in the world, so this crypto currency will become even closer to legalization in the world
Activity: 252
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
since the Russian crypto regulation, Russia began to open bitcoin services in the country, until they open a market center in Vladivostok, which wants to dominate bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Such rumors are very old but still nothing changed, there's absolutely no law regulation in crypto sphere in Russia.
Activity: 154
Russia is regulating the cryptocurrency by forming a bill and streaming lining all crypto in centralised manner it is good move even icos are getting regulated
Activity: 112
When a country had published and decided to create their own national coin then it is one good sign that they are really accepting the existence of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency in their country, and most likely, the transaction between cryptos is free mode!!
after Japan now Russia is crypto friendly county and mining is legal and cryptocurrency trading is legal we can see more country join like Russia model
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
According to the latest information, the Russian government took the view that tokens are of the same nature as securities. To the government and the Central Bank by the summer of 2018 it is prescribed to prepare amendments to the legislation providing for the definition of such concepts as "digital mortgage", "cryptocurrency", "token", "smart contract". I think this would greatly advance the cryptocurrency industry in further development and possibly launch a chain reaction in other countries.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
In Russia very different opinions on this matter. Many talk about the legalization of cryptocurrency. But no fewer people think that the cryptocurrency should be banned. Personally, I believe that in the near future, the central bank will not allow this to happen. But if there was a legalization, then this would undoubtedly become an excellent news for all the cryptosphere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

The government of Russia proposed creating offshore companies to trade in cryptocurrency, for example, in the Far East or Kaliningrad. They are talking about special territories for the sale of cryptocurrency at organized auctions. In special zones, it is planned to set up operating legal exchangers, as well as to introduce operators for the purchase and sale of digital money.
Activity: 308
https://www.soar.earth/
If Russia really does this, it will be a good impetus for the further development of cryptoworld. But it seems to me it will not be soon

Yes, unfortunately, in Russia they move from words to deeds for a very long time, even if they want to do it, a few more years will pass before this happens.

++1. I am a Russian citizen and I can tell you that my country is very backward in this regard. Our authorities can only make promises, nobody will fulfill them. They block telegrams, cryptocurrencies will not be settled for a long time

I think that the Russian crypto currency as well as everything in Russia will be an element of money laundering for the state.  Grin
Activity: 182
If Russia really does this, it will be a good impetus for the further development of cryptoworld. But it seems to me it will not be soon

Yes, unfortunately, in Russia they move from words to deeds for a very long time, even if they want to do it, a few more years will pass before this happens.
Activity: 308
Activity: 196
Sberbank, the largest state bank of Russia, is planning to launch a cryptocurrency exchange in its Swiss branch, Sberbank Switzerland AG, local media group RBC reported on Tuesday Jan. 30.

The bank’s Head of Global Markets Andrey Shemetov told RBC that the Russian bank chose Switzerland for the exchange location because Russian authorities do not currently allow cryptocurrency operations, while cryptocurrency exchange is legal in Switzerland.

“We wish to serve our customers’ interests, that’s why we think that we need to have strategic access to all kinds of products and services,” Shemetov claimed.

As RBC reports, Sberbank is currently developing their trading infrastructure, but Shemetov did not specify when the exchange is expected to be launched.

Sberbank does not plan to provide cryptocurrency exchange to retail investors, but is looking to operate on the institutional level.  “Cryptocurrency exchange operations will be available for legal entities only,” Shemetov stated, adding that cryptocurrency investments are high risk due to market volatility.

Earlier this month, the head of Sberbank, Herman Gref, declared that cryptocurrency should not be banned “under any circumstances”, calling both cryptocurrencies and Blockchain

“new huge technologies whose power cannot be realized at the moment.”

On Jan. 25, Russian authorities presented the Digital Assets Regulation Bill, which defines and establishes a regulatory system for cryptocurrencies, ICOs, mining and trading.

According to the latest update of the bill, the Ministry of Finance is aiming to legally adopt cryptocurrency trading, since it would reduce the risks of fraud and increase the government’s tax revenue, due to the potential for fiscal transparency.

According to local crypto news site Forklog, the final version of the bill will be officially released no later than July 1, 2018, which means the current version could still be altered before the law goes into effect.
Pages:
Jump to: