Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 21. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Would you mind on sharing up the link?Ive heard about russia on acceptance and not totally prohibits cryptocurrency but talking about creating their own coin seems like a new thing to me.If they do then theres nothing different on having their own local fiat but only transitioned into e-currency but well this is somehow anticipated where they can totally adopt decentralized coins in the market.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
This is good news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. There is also information that certain hotels in Russia have approved the use of Bitcoin for payment for the upcoming World Cup.  This will go along way to sensitise and add value to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally.  We shall keep our fingers crossed to see how this unfolds. This portends a bright future for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

I hope that everything will be fine in Russia with a crypto currency. The more people use crypto currency, the better for everyone. Crypto currency is our future
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I really hope that the government will give some useful rules
But I think despite of this optimistic news the government can bring a great number of problems
After they have sad that they want to close all of crypto (as other many useful things) i'd be careful with things that can government can bring
I hope for the best
But i'm trying to prepare for the worst
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Russia Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

as for me, so in Russia it has long been necessary to introduce a crypto currency and start fighting corruption. And in general it will be a big plus for all of us
Activity: 266
This, of course, very happy. The earlier the government legalizes crypto-currencies, the better! I hope Russia will be one of the foremost powers in this direction)
Activity: 70
The Russian Ministry of Finance wants to legalize: allow individual operations, setting restrictions and explicitly prohibiting others. Individuals and legal entities can create, store and exchange crypto currency, buy and sell it for ordinary money. And we are talking about a variety of crypto-currencies: those that are mined as bitcoins, and those where the "miners" will be replaced by "validators", as in the case with the expected crypto currency from the creators of the Telegram messenger.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia being friends with cryptocurrency is actually good for me because it can have a positive effect on the value of bitcoin. And I wish the fight for illegal money transfers is true in order for us to avoid any forms of fraud or scam. Lastly, for the creation of own Russian cryptocurrency, I think there is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 70
HEY! i think not a lot of people want to tell about this! it`s dangerous Smiley
Some of bounty hunters have 30-50k $ from bounty.
Activity: 112
They constantly change opinion regarding crypto. Half a year ago they wanted to ban crypto, so untill they take final decision and make exact steps, I will not believe it

The only talk here is about restriction and taxes. No  more.
Activity: 462
They constantly change opinion regarding crypto. Half a year ago they wanted to ban crypto, so untill they take final decision and make exact steps, I will not believe it
Activity: 112
Can anyone provide a link to an official statement?

Obviously this would be huge news if credible, I just want to make sure it's a state official statement and not someone in office just saying it's on the agenda somewhere.

OP should've had links at the very start tbh, which should really be the format for this kind of news sharing..always find myself sifting for links. If you're making a point support it.

When it's came. There is no official statement till  the 18'summer.
But i can assure ya - ya will like not this statement when it's came Smiley
Activity: 54
Can anyone provide a link to an official statement?

Obviously this would be huge news if credible, I just want to make sure it's a state official statement and not someone in office just saying it's on the agenda somewhere.

OP should've had links at the very start tbh, which should really be the format for this kind of news sharing..always find myself sifting for links. If you're making a point support it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Russia has the same power and influence like China and US so I'm positive that they will bring back the market to the healthy state again. I can't wait for the 2nd quarter of this year because that's when all the good news will happen.
Activity: 326
By the way, the Russian Association of Crypto-Currency and Block (RACIB) intends to file a lawsuit against the ban on advertising crypto-currencies and ICO on the pages of search results and popular social networks on Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, the association's president Yury Pripachkin said on March 27 in the framework of the congress " BlokchaneRF 2018 ».

"We plan to file a lawsuit in May, the companies are known: Google, Twitter, Facebook and Yandex, which banned the advertising of crypto-currencies in their networks." And a special indignation at the crypto community was caused by the ban of Twitter, which only subscribed to its own crypto currency and banned all others This is an outrageous fact, we believe that this is the use of the monopoly position of these four companies that have entered into a cartel arrangement with each other to regulate the market, "he said on the sidelines of the Russian Blockbuster Congress."
Activity: 168
I think the Russian government's action is very true if Russia wants to make friends with cryptocurreny. Hopefully with this news other big countries can follow the Russian move to make friends with this cryptocurreny.karene will definitely reduce the number of corruption figures that exist in each country . anyway this will definitely benefit the country and the merchants.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

If you are updatred about any ICO PROJECT which is produced by our Russian friends has a good impact on marketing of crypto , I have been checking some ICO which is base in Slovenia, Estonia, these places are in particularly inside Russia, Putin made the right decision because central banks are controlled or under Rothschild family, and that family has a plan that is why Putin is opposing that, and one tactic is to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency. Soon Russia will be next to Japan adaptability.

A lot of people began to learn cryptocurrency in Russia! A very well earned it! Also in Russia there are large whales holders of cryptocurrency, they are influential people, which also plays a big role in supporting the cryptocurrency! Another important thing is that the US is set against cryptocurrency, and Russia has done the opposite, because it understands that the future of cryptocurrency, and Russia wants to become a leader in this area! And this will significantly affect the political relations with other major countries! Also cryptocurrency will be able to raise the standard of living of people in the country!
Activity: 378
I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset

This is a good news if this is true and I know many countries will do the same thing like this. Cryptocurrency must be adopted for us to have a brighter future and not just those people who are rich already. Hoping for more news like this so the market will finally pump harder again.

Not only Russia, many other major countries will follow Russians in coming days because we have already see the technology behind the cryptocurrency is decentralized it makes us convince the governments. So this news makes us feel happy and rest of the countries will do the same thing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
I heard that at the end of May they already plan to pass a law on crypto-currencies, thereby recognizing them as an asset

This is a good news if this is true and I know many countries will do the same thing like this. Cryptocurrency must be adopted for us to have a brighter future and not just those people who are rich already. Hoping for more news like this so the market will finally pump harder again.
Pages:
Jump to: