Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency! - page 2. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Probably there is a small mistake that will have to completely change the whole approach to this, because it seems to me that now there are only more bans than something resolving, it looks very strange.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
i dont understand why we care about governments approach to cryptocurrencies. ofcourse they will not want to support crypto markets. because meaning of crypto world and blockchain technology is to be able to eliminate any central authority such as banks and governments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
there is a lot of scam. I have experience of participating in Russian bounty campaigns and ICO.. I try to select all projects as carefully as possible, but there are still to many of scam and FUD
That's for sure. I try not to participate at all in the generosity campaigns ICO, where the basis of the team is Russian. Too much fraud in such ICOs. However, we must admit that Russia has drawn up a very good draft law on regulating the ICO process, which practically does not give a single chance for fraud. This is the existence of a bank account before registering the ICO and full control of the collected funds, which are also carried out through a bank account, and the very use of money in the account will be tightly controlled by the relevant government agencies, and much more.
However, in general, I am very pessimistic about the fact that the adopted laws on the regulation of crypto-currency in Russia will be good for ordinary people in Russia. It seems to me that under the current Russian leadership this is impossible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

"central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency"

If it can be created then I will support it and it can also be a rival of Ripple.
Ripple is also an altcoins of bankers, I believe with Russians who are good at creating cryptocurrency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Right decision. The cryptocurrency market cannot be ignored. This is due to the General globalization of the world economy. Russia should become a full member of the world crypto society.
Activity: 189
in my opinion, Russia is just the same and begins to be friends with cryptocurrency, just Russian cautious people and not all willing to agree if it does not give in the future its fruits,and they are not particularly at risk.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I used to think that this country does not understand modern technologies and so on. But I was surprised when I heard about the legalization  Shocked
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Very positive news ! Russian president and the goverment have to integrate cryptocurrencies in russian economy ,the US and EU sanctions are getting more and more severe and this country needs to find a way to get around them and crypto can save Russia from collapsing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

This is a great news. I hope all countries will do the same as what russia did. Cryptocurrencies aren't harmful. People shouldn't be afraid of having things that's profitable. They should just engage themselves here and earn earn.
Activity: 55
I do not believe in the democracy of Russia , a lot of lies and falsehood at the head of this state. Do you really think that the Russian government will allow the possibility for ordinary citizens to earn money , and even anonymously? Never!!! But they themselves, bypassing the sanctions, will take advantage of this opportunity. but no one will know about it either)
Activity: 175
Thanks for sharing this awesome information. i can't wait for this to happen.  It will mark a new beginning in the cryptocurrency sphere and it will skyrocket the cryptocurrency space.
copper member
Activity: 365
Great news! Let them be friend, no one ask not to!
Activity: 1372
I often see news that Russia approves of the crypto currency and the like, nor is the situation clear. The government does nothing for development. Everything ends in discussions
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
The Russians have always been friends to cryptocurrency as long as I can remember. I am very optimistic that most of the ICO projects have witnessed participation from Russians than most other countries. I won't be surprised to see them have their own Russian currency. It is a very welcome development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
If that happens, it will be very cool. Russia is a very big country and I think that will contribute to the appreciation of the Bitcoin and altcoin
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
It would be a welcome development to have Russia support the cryptocurrency space. It could also have a multiplier effect on other countries to join the cryptocurrency revolution. I only wish this information is true.
Activity: 275
There's a lot of talk about it. I would like to ask at once whether deputies headed by the President of Russia are ready to declare and publish crypto which they have? Or this law as always only for ordinary people?
Activity: 30
It will be really a great news for crypto buddies if Russia would do so. I don't know why some other developed countries are not understanding how much the cryptocurrencies could be worth.
Activity: 53
Repme.io
A very good news for the cryptocurrency community, if they do it will definitely burst a wider acceptance of cryptocurrency in different countries.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I'm convinced he's already friends! As, reading a news feed, I see news about how Russians earn on it. Our young people are smart and grasp everything on the fly.
Your "young people" at the moment earn with the help of crypto currency, just because the government has not yet passed any laws and does not regulate this industry.
Once law will be implemented, young population won't stop earning on crypto and some of them probably will move on to dark market avoiding taxes and so on.
Regulation isn't a solution
Pages:
Jump to: