Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 19. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If this turns out to be real, people will go head over heels to crypto now since the influence of russia to its constituents and other countries as well is pretty solid. Know that this might be true gives me a sense of relief that crypto will have a great future ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
This must be the start of us getting richer when all other tokens are going to be recognized by government not just Russia. Russia must pave the way to other countries will realize this is the best path to go through with the rise of cryptocurrencies. I guess the speculations about ETH and waves going to have bigger price soon may eventually happen and we'll find it out before the year end.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Why was it illegal in the first place though?  Huh

Also, isn't Russia planning to open up their own form of mining sector in the government? Is that why they're legalizing it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
If this will be push through then it would be good for the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Another big country legalizing it would at least have a positive impact and make more people trust it more since some do not trust anything that are not legal. There are so many people who are still skeptic when it comes to cryptocurrency because all they know is that it is use in illegal transactions because of what happened years ago during the Silk Road incident and the media always refer to that incident so their first impression of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is use by criminals. I hope that this move would make people be convince that cryptocurrencies is different from what they thought it was.
Activity: 433
These stated governments have long emerged in the press, but so far I have not seen active actions for the legalization of crypto-currency. Well see..         
Activity: 112
Russia is drawing the future of world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change now after Russia support to crypto Currencies

You kidding me. Putin is a smart granpa, but most russian population has no money to buy enough food and pay for the house simultaneously. The only purpose of this legislation - is to suck taxes from miners. But they already have nothing due to current prices energy costs (electricity in Russia has the same price as in US) and mining difficulty,

So, take it easy Smiley
Activity: 35
If this is true then it is great, the market will go up.
Activity: 518
Yes, I heard about it, miners will be infringed in their activity. I am not engaged in mining, but I understand how it will affect them, I sympathize. They are all a little of money to steal , even before the cryptocurrency is reached.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
That is 100% incorrect. Russia is not going to legalize cryptocurrency, Russia is preparing a legislative base for new ICOs.
I saw the draft version of the law and it is far from the best
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
The news coming out of Russia and Venezuela should be enough to strengthen the faith of panic sellers and the feeble at heart that bitcoin and cryptocurrency have come to stay and that no matter the fall now, the coins will bounce back. Just like in 2017, July should see a spike again this year. And I strongly believe the Russia news will be instrumental this year to btc price level.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Not only Russia, there are a lot of countries are going to legalize encryption currency market, this is a big trend, but some of the fraud of the ICO project may not be able to list on the exchange, so need to avoid these projects.
Activity: 15
Merit: 10
Where did you get this information? could you provide a good source? or it is just another fake news from these speculations in the market,i am sick and tired with these fake news especially those fake ICOs like TON  telegram open network shit which was made billions of dollars but where it is now? probably those who conducted these ICOs are surely has billions of dollars in their pocket.

Lesson,do not expect too much with these news especially the source is not to reliable,or there are no sources at all.
Activity: 420
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
Legalization is certainly good, but it's frightening that there is a very small group of people doing crypto-currencies that's bad. It is most likely to initially be interested in and explain what and how to then legalize, and so the meaning.
Activity: 411