Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018 - page 20. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
No one knows how the beginning regulation of the crypto market will affect its participants in Russia.The bill is not ready yet and discussions are still underway.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
By July this current year, cryptocurrencies in Russia will be legalized under a regulatory package called Digital Assets Regulation Bill. This is another legalization under a regulation and many of the countries that legalized bitcoin falls under this method, others combines regulation and taxation. This is nothing new but other countries will surely follow this kind of cryptocurrency management in the years to come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I think that the legalization of cryptocurrency market in Russia has more negative than positive consequences. The proposal of legalization of cryptocurrency in Russia is held under the aegis of the fight against illegal money transfers. However, to solve this problem, it is proposed that the state should control crypto-currency transfers. In this scenario, Bitcoin will lose its decentralized nature and will be subject to strict control by the government.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Russia is drawing the future of world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change now after Russia support to crypto Currencies
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
to be honest i will believe this news only when i see them pass the law for cryptocurrencies and not a day sooner. because history proves that the news from Russia regarding cryptocurrencies have always been contradictory and all over the place. one day we hear they are going to legalize it and have no problem with bitcoin and the next time we hear someone saying bitcoin and cryptocurrencies should not even be allowed to exist! of course most of it is news bullshit clickbait but there is sometimes some contradictory views among government officials too which makes it harder to believe anything that comes from them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.

I believe this is not a fake news. And I hope this brave move from Russia will be followed by US and other big countries.
If that happened, we might have strong bull here.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
this is good news for all of us, because russia is the country that contributes most to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
If this right, this will will be bring many good effect to cryptocurrency world, because by legalize Bitcoin, that will be make many people join to invest in crypto and the price rates of cryptocurrency  will be going up.
And I hope my country will be legalize bitcoin too, not just my country, but I hope all country will be legalize Bitcoin, and I hope bitcoin price always stable.
And I think this is good choose from Russian Government to take this way, because their country also will be get good effect at their financial later.
I think will be many people feel happy to hear this news.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
NileCoin ICO
As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
Pages:
Jump to: