Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 218. (Read 56669 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

that's what civilized societies do

Wonderful. The question was about Kremlin though.

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

Tried for what exactly? 'Illegal' tattoos? 'Illegal', anti-Russian thoughts? 'Discrediting' the Russian army? 'Tax evasion'?

Oh.. surely he has "that type of source"

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

Give me the name of the Russian POW who was stabbed in the eye, and the name of the Ukrainian serviceman who did that while the POW was in the custody of the Ukrainian army. Time and place, please.

Oh, surely he has "that type of source"...

Give me the name of the Russian POW who was stabbed in the eye, and the name of the Ukrainian serviceman who did that while the POW was in the custody of the Ukrainian army. Time and place, please.

Patience, patience.  It's  virtue, you know?  Trials for capital offenses take time, as they should given the punishment options available.  No need to hurry this stuff.  The Russians have all the time in the world.

When the earlier POW killings were first distributed, I figured that it was a pretty strong possibility that it was a Russian psy-op to develop support back home (which it did.)  Later on, as more info about the unbelievable evil that the ZioNazis were capable of came to the fore, I changed my mind and now figure it's more likely than not that this stuff went on and that it probably wasn't even a terribly rare one-off event.

What do you mean? In the old USSR the guy would confess to have killed his mother before he was born within a week of "re-education". Are Adolf Putin's services less effective at torturing?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Patience, patience.  It's  virtue, you know?  Trials for capital offenses take time, as they should given the punishment options available.  No need to hurry this stuff.  The Russians (edit: and new Donbass regions) have all the time in the world.

When the earlier POW killings were first distributed, I figured that it was a pretty strong possibility that it was a Russian psy-op to develop support back home (which it did.)  Later on, as more info about the unbelievable evil that the ZioNazis were capable of came to the fore, I changed my mind and now figure it's more likely than not that this stuff went on and that it probably wasn't even a terribly rare one-off event.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

Tried for what exactly? 'Illegal' tattoos? 'Illegal', anti-Russian thoughts? 'Discrediting' the Russian army? 'Tax evasion'?

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

"silent support" is a good one too:

The Soviet District Court of Tomsk fined local resident Stanislav Karmakskikh 45,000 rubles for "silent support" of a pacifist picket.
(the district name is a nice touch)
legendary

Oh, I dunno.  Killing POW's by stabbing them in the eye?  Keeping civilians as human shields?  Executing 'collaborators' (who accepted food donations) and using the bodies to stage massacres for the brain-dead Western media viewers.  That sort of thing.

The members of the ZioNazi groups scattered throughout the Ukrainian government were actually pretty proud of their exploits and put a lot of them on social media.  Beyond that, there are usually far more people who are flippable than actually need to be flipped when it comes to these sorts of crimes.

I strongly suspect that there was some genuine higher-level scientific behavioral modification going on given the heinousness of a lot of the crimes which went on over the past 8 years since the color revolution/coup.  When these victims 'dry out' a bit and get off whatever meds they've probably been pumped full of, I'm expecting a lot of them to be singing like canaries, and probably without even being asked.

Again, I hope the trials proceedings are released for all the world to see so that people are more aware of the kinds of filth which enters their country if the don't peel back the cloth a little bit to see the Victoria 'Nuland' (aka, Nudelman-Kagan) types who are pulling the strings.  Hopefully also do a little more exploration into the philosophies that drive her ilk to do what they do, and the methods they have used, under these philosophies, for hundreds of years.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

legendary
And your personal support for Ukraine reeks of justifying Nazism.

Remind us, what is Kremlin planning to do with what they call "nazis"?
You won't like it. First they will be shot, and then they will be sent to Siberia to mine uranium or build some large-scale infrastructure project to perpetuate Putin's name for centuries.

That's a good one for the "well-reasoned" pile.
legendary

Hopefully the trials will be put online in the public domain to remind people (like you) who were duped into being ZioNazi supporters how easy it is to be duped if one listens exclusively to the mainstream media and actually believes the bullshit.  The Nazi (actors) who do stand trail will probably have some sleazy lawyer such as Alan Dershewitz defending them.

Actually, I don't think that most of the tribalist 'Nazi' play-actors in leadership will be tried by the Russians (or anyone else.)  Most of them probably didn't put themselves in a situation to be captured in the first place, and those who did manage to get captured will be quietly bailed out be fellow tribalist oligarchs for some pretty big sums.

copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian

You won't like it. First they will be shot, and then they will be sent to Siberia to mine uranium or build some large-scale infrastructure project to perpetuate Putin's name for centuries.
legendary

legendary

Try them in court once evidence is collected and cases against them are developed.  Shocking eh?  Believe it or not, that's what civilized societies do...when practicable at least.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Are you sure? And than what? Add Ukrainian territory to Russian Federation? I thought the goal of this "military operation" was to protect people of LNR and DNR, and to make Ukraine to accept them as an independent republics.
If their goal is to protect these self proclaimed states and not occupy territory of Ukraine, why did occupied Kherson, part of Zaporishia oblast, why they bombing Odessa or why they tried to took Kiev?
I have already said before that Putin's first offer is usually the most beneficial for partners. If they do not agree to it, then a worse offer follows

He makes an offer that "cannot be rejected" is what you mean?

This has not ended be.open. You can wall the thread with Russian supremacy propaganda, and even being blinded by the narcotic effects of the "toys of war", but the Russian Federation and particularly Adolf Putin are not the winners of this war. Sanctions, diplomatic relations broken, NATO expansion, conscription of soldiers even above 40 years of age, thousands of death, months to take a small city... if that is a "victory" to you is because you must have had little contact with success.

You are looking for an answer in the use of brute force an coercion, when you should be looking into how the future is going to look like for the unfortunate people living the RF.

copper member
White Russian
Are you sure? And than what? Add Ukrainian territory to Russian Federation? I thought the goal of this "military operation" was to protect people of LNR and DNR, and to make Ukraine to accept them as an independent republics.
If their goal is to protect these self proclaimed states and not occupy territory of Ukraine, why did occupied Kherson, part of Zaporishia oblast, why they bombing Odessa or why they tried to took Kiev?
I have already said before that Putin's first offer is usually the most beneficial for partners. If they do not agree to it, then a worse offer follows. Kyiv did not immediately agree to the conditions of Moscow, therefore, in addition to the Crimea and Donbass, it lost several more regions. The longer Ukraine delays accepting Moscow's proposals for a peaceful settlement of the conflict, the worse the terms of the agreement will be for it. If you wait until all the Ukrainians who are able to hold weapons in their hands are finished, then the initial conditions of Moscow will seem incredibly profitable and generous to Kyiv, but this will no longer be relevant.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

I dont know. I dont understand the whole purpose of this war. My position is that they should have negotiated everything behind round table. Putin used to visit Ukraine frequently to before Zelensky presidentship. Zelensky never visit Kremlin. I find it strange that neighbors never really had a talk, but rather meet on independent territory with bunch of intermediaries. I am not saying that one of them is bad and other is good. Both are bad, because they allowed such war to happen.

I am not a war and strategy expert, but I can suppose Russian bomb the places where they are being shot at. If they were really planning to bomb, they would not be that selective and instead of dropping 10 bombs, would have dropped 1000.
copper member
White Russian
It is difficult to object to a well-reasoned accusation, I understand.

I wouldn't know since I have yet to see "a well-reasoned accusation" that would justify a genocide. I have serious doubts that such a thing could possibly exist but I'm sure you guys will try hard to reach new lows.
Do not dramatize, you do not have enough good reason to accuse Russia of genocide in Ukraine. Rather, Ukraine can be accused of genocide of the Russian-speaking and pro-Russian population for regular shelling of civilians with artillery. And your personal support for Ukraine reeks of justifying Nazism.
legendary

I wouldn't know since I have yet to see "a well-reasoned accusation" that would justify a genocide. I have serious doubts that such a thing could possibly exist but I'm sure you guys will try hard to reach new lows.
copper member
White Russian
What is actually not true, again. Fights for city is still going on.
If you are guided by the reports of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, then they usually reflect the real state of affairs with a delay of 2-3 days. I specifically referred to a report by a civilian correspondent for Russian television who does not work on the front lines. Severodonetsk has been taken, a cleansing operation is underway in the city, the remnants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been forced out into the industrial zone and are deprived of the opportunity to leave for Lisichansk - all bridges have been destroyed or are under full fire control of Russia.

LOL fucking hell.
legendary
~

LOL fucking hell.

Occam's razor would say that the anti-Russian sentiment might have something to do with decades (or even centuries) of Russian imperialism, and brutal suppression of Ukrainian identity and sovereignty, rather than Ukrainians just being nazis for the sake of making can-shaped memes in bad taste.

Your wall of nonsense would be funny if not for Russian politicians on state TV urging to kill millions of Ukrainians based on such utterly absurd conspiracy theories. Does that really not bother you at all, spreading propaganda that's used to justify a genocide?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
Next up - denazification. Did you all really believe that's what Putin meant? Pffft...

I see that this voluminous and categorically important topic has been raised again.
After all, the argument about the denazification of Ukraine is one of the main factors in the support of the Russian population, which increased even more after the publication of videos showing Ukrainian soldiers installing military equipment in residential areas, and Russian war prisoners being tortured.
This support for Putin was confirmed even by the Russian opposition.

Against the backdrop of current events, the rhetoric of some experts has intensified that Hitler's Nazism is only about anti-Semitism, and that the presence of Vladimir Zelensky, who is a Jew, in the presidential post in Ukraine, shatters Putin's argument about denazification.
However, if we turn to the origins, then according to the book of Adolf Hitler, his goals concerned not only the Jews. Hitler was going to take over the living space in the East and considered the Slavic peoples to be an inferior race. During the Second World War, millions of Soviet citizens were exterminated in the death camps, mostly Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians. Consequently, Hitler's Nazism manifested itself not only in relation to the Jews, but also to the Slavs. Moreover, the authors of modern Ukrainian textbooks call Ukrainians one of the oldest agricultural civilizations and allegedly are "Slavicized Germans". At the same time, the Russians are supposedly not Slavs, and are of Finno-Ugric origin.
By the way, residents of Ukraine in social networks and on forums often call Russia - "Mordor", and Russians - "orcs". Judging by this logic, Ukrainians apparently consider themselves like elves or what?

Now we need to answer the question, was Putin's statement alone enough for Russian citizens to believe about the struggle of the Russian army against Nazism in Ukraine? Did ordinary Russian people have reason to believe that the modern Kyiv regime condones the spread of Nazi ideology, or, to be more precise, its offshoot in the form of Russophobia? Undoubtedly, there were such facts, and this was actively promoted by the ruling Ukrainian elite, which, in a decade and a half, was able to kindle the fire of Russophobia, unprecedented since the time of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (1942-1956).

1. In 2017, NBC News released a video about Ukrainian children's military camps, where kids were taught military training and Russophobic chants like "Death to the Muscovites!" and "Beat the Muscovites! Pile up the dead!"
2. There were other Russophobic chants from schoolchildren and young men, such as "Muscovite on a branch!" and "Muscovites on the knives!"
3. The torchlight processions in honor of the Nazi Stepan Bandera.
4. The names of the streets in honor of the SS division Galicia.
5. The neo-Nazi Azov battalion in the National Guard of Ukraine.
6. The positive attitude of President Zelensky and a large number of Ukrainians towards Stepan Bandera.
7. After 2014, the use of the Russian language In Ukraine was methodically limited at the legislative level. In May 2022, people who spoke Russian began to be beaten on the streets in Western Ukraine.

Before 2022, various Russophobic actions were widespread in Ukraine, under the guise of allegedly "trolling in the direction of the Kremlin propaganda".
Examples of such frenzied Russophobia in Ukraine, which they call "jokes". Links are given only to Ukrainian sources.
- Compote "Blood of Russian babies"
- Cake in the form of a baby, lying on the Russian tricolor
- "Colorado beetles in Odessa style, baked" (note: in 2014, 42 people who protested against the Maidan were burned alive in Odessa)
- "Separ in sour cream in the sauce of Russian-speaking babies" (the date on the banks 06.10.1942 apparently refers to an agreement on supplies from the USA to the USSR during World War II).
- "The last shelter of a separatist with the aroma of the Donetsk morgue". This is about predominantly Russian-speaking Donetsk, whose citizens the Kiev government has been bombing since 2014 and is still bombing. Ukraine from April 2014 to February 2022 is conducting a so-called anti-terrorist operation against residents of eastern Ukraine who protested against the illegal overthrow of the president and wanted to receive a special legal status within the country.

To those who say that this is just trolling and never Nazism - if you replaced the word "Russian" with "Jewish" or "African" in the name of these products, then the world society would instantly harshly criticize such "jokers". This is the most natural Nazism, no matter what words they try to cover it up with. And the fact that in Ukraine no one has been sued for this shows proving that these actions were encouraged at the highest levels. In fact, this is not trolling at all, but years of incited hatred broadcast in Ukraine against Russian-speaking people. It looks like a well-planned action to pit two neighboring peoples on ethnic and linguistic grounds. The purpose of these events is to introduce into the minds of Ukrainians literally a *cannibalistic rhetoric* that Russian and pro-Russian minded people are subhuman, whose deaths mean nothing. The consequences of such a policy can be seen in the way Ukrainian nationalists torturing Russian war prisoners and terrorized civilians in the eastern regions of Ukraine.

If someone sincerely believes that the incitement of an ethnic conflict in Ukraine against Russia is natural and only Russia is to blame for this, then these people most likely forgot that during the Cold War, the US Central Intelligence Agency didn't hesitate to cooperate with Ukrainian Nazis for subversive activities against the USSR. In 2014-2021, the Western media saw Ukrainian nationalists as a serious threat (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), but then this topic has been carefully muffled and it was called as Kremlin propaganda. And it looks very much like the current US government is following a 70-year-old pattern, taking advantage of nationalist groups in Ukraine.

- Cold War Allies: The origin of CIA's Relationship with Ukrainian Nationalists
- Background: The West collaborated with the Nazis to carry out the coup in Ukraine in 2014
- CIA‘s Use of Nazi Strategy on Ukrainian Right-Wing Nationalists Unabated since Cold War

Jump to: