Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 75. (Read 60499 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
So this guy goes from supporter of Azov to supporter of Ruzzia? Oh well... there goes his credibility.

How does stating the facts makes someone "supporter"?
maybe in your black/white heavily censored world
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1589
Do not die for Putin
Meanwhile, the second phase of the Ukrainian counter-offensive, announced yesterday, began with a crushing defeat on the Zaporizhia front near Rabotino. Ukraine threw its strategic reserves into organizing a breakthrough, and dozens of armored vehicles remained on fire on the battlefield.

How it is going with North Korea and Africa poor countries,the only nations which are still doing business with Russia,I hope well as even some delegations from Africa did not attend the Russia-Africa summit,from 43 just 17 delegations and they even call on Putin to revive the grain deal as soon as possible.

No matter how long it takes it has started and it will continue for as long as the zones are liberated meanwhile how are my fellow Moscow people enjoying the drones,yet there has not been casualties but very soon there will be and at a huge scale,just wait,that is what will make Russia people think that this war has also got to do with us and will remove their opinion so far that this war does not belong to us.

What's next from you, that you heard that Putin eats babies for breakfast? I can't imagine how such outlandish claims, completely devoid of even slimmer of truth, can achieve anything besides people seeing you for a fool/propagandist. Educate yourself

We are not sure of his eating habits, however he is effectively convicted for deporting children. do not try to make him look like an innocent person, he is not.

The news says that someone told Putin that their economy is super. Would anyone tell him otherwise in public? (you know... would you like a Kremlin tea or would you prefer to jump out the window?)

After all of crackdowns, risks of social unrest in Russia were at a minimum but Prigozhin's march on Moscow proved that social unrest can come from somewhere where nobody expected, from ultra-right hawks. With UA military counteroffensive loosing all steam, and with just around 4 weeks left until September rains, it appears that efforts are being applied at social unrest from ultra-rights. Ironically it attempts to stir a reaction from hawks that call for massive bombardments and general mobilization, in response to some drone strikes at empty buildings.  Huh

Edit:
And are you seriously calling for mass targeted killing of civilians at a huge scale towards the end there?

The most interesting thing about the "march to keep my army" of Prigo is that nobody gave a shit one way or the other. The RF is in such as state of "embracing the suck" that they are socially zombies.

RE mass killings, as of now, the only ones that have engaged in extended war crimes are certain sections of the RF army and the chief Psychos.

We need a durable peace. One of the things that may help is the fact that the RF is "demilitarising" itself by sucking into an useless war most of the old soviet arsenal and a large part of their modern war means, which cannot be replaced at pace. Some people out there spend a lot of time looking at the stores of old equipment and these are going really quick.

What can make the peace durable is not the mass killing of anyone. It is a notable defeat of RF to stop the expansionism and the loss of military relevance in the next decade. Both of these are achievable as things are going now. It would seem that Tokmak is achievable during the fighting season.

Interesting Branko... you are using a far right, kind of Neo-Nazi guy opinion... that's lovely.

Yes indeed, even former supporter of Azov sees things as they are...but not you. Is this your job maybe?

So this guy goes from supporter of Azov to supporter of Ruzzia? Oh well... there goes his credibility.

My job? Oh my, if you know anyone interested in paying me for this (other than betcoin, my sponsor) let me know, I am always open for business.
What some Germans think

https://youtu.be/YZTz7UwmPiE
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
Edit:
And are you seriously calling for mass targeted killing of civilians at a huge scale towards the end there?
Don't waste your time on this character, this is a walking collection of propaganda clichés. A typical Ukrainian neo-Nazi, with every statement he makes an aggressive anti-advertisement to the Zelensky regime. The only benefit of his statements is that it becomes clear why Ukraine needs denazification.
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Meanwhile, the second phase of the Ukrainian counter-offensive, announced yesterday, began with a crushing defeat on the Zaporizhia front near Rabotino. Ukraine threw its strategic reserves into organizing a breakthrough, and dozens of armored vehicles remained on fire on the battlefield.

How it is going with North Korea and Africa poor countries,the only nations which are still doing business with Russia,I hope well as even some delegations from Africa did not attend the Russia-Africa summit,from 43 just 17 delegations and they even call on Putin to revive the grain deal as soon as possible.

No matter how long it takes it has started and it will continue for as long as the zones are liberated meanwhile how are my fellow Moscow people enjoying the drones,yet there has not been casualties but very soon there will be and at a huge scale,just wait,that is what will make Russia people think that this war has also got to do with us and will remove their opinion so far that this war does not belong to us.

What's next from you, that you heard that Putin eats babies for breakfast? I can't imagine how such outlandish claims, completely devoid of even slimmer of truth, can achieve anything besides people seeing you for a fool/propagandist. Educate yourself

India's oil imports from Russia hit new high in June but growth slows
Intelligence report accuses China of acting as sanctions backdoor for Russia

GDP growth may exceed 2% this year and consumer price inflation may not rise above 5% in annual terms, Mishustin told Putin at a meeting at the Kremlin. The International Monetary Fund expects the Russian economy to grow 0.7% this year.

After all of crackdowns, risks of social unrest in Russia were at a minimum but Prigozhin's march on Moscow proved that social unrest can come from somewhere where nobody expected, from ultra-right hawks. With UA military counteroffensive loosing all steam, and with just around 4 weeks left until September rains, it appears that efforts are being applied at social unrest from ultra-rights. Ironically it attempts to stir a reaction from hawks that call for massive bombardments and general mobilization, in response to some drone strikes at empty buildings.  Huh

Edit:
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

The bigger war that Russia is winning over Ukraine, is the one where they are holding Ukraine at bay, and are resisting the temptation to make this a world war where billions would be killed. We all owe a debt of thanks to Russia for not retaliating against the US with nukes.

Russia China trade deals are growing, as are Russian trade deals with many countries. Large amounts of  Russian crude are being refined in Poland and Hungary, and are being sold to Ukraine. Russia got Ukraine money for their crude, which is being used to fight Russia. US dollars are being used to purchase it (through Hungary and Poland) by Ukraine. The US is actually buying Russian crude (indirectly).

What a strange war!

Cool

Thank you, almost forgot this gem from the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233

legendary
More and more people are showing us what is really going on in the world regarding Ukraine. The truth is getting out into the open.

Ex-CIA: US Pentagon PANICS Over NEW Ukraine Leak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryA60R6aYDY

Cool

Interesting Branko... you are using a far right, kind of Neo-Nazi guy opinion... that's lovely.

Yes indeed, even former supporter of Azov sees things as they are...but not you. Is this your job maybe?
legendary
Do not die for Putin

Inflation is linked to interest rates. Ruzzia keeps inflation low by having nearly double interest rates. Now, stuff more graphs there, but try to understand the basics of economy first.

Let's get this clear: do you consider the attack on grain storages in Ukraine a terrorist act? A simple yes or no will suffice. I offer you a similar direct answer to any (non personal) similar question in exchange.

RE scalations, most of your assertions are false. ATACAMS have more range, more payload and are more difficult to intercept. The stormshadows are very obviously hitting high value targets, and I mean nearly every day,... You should try to read something that is not the official propaganda. The F-35 with some of the longer range rockets do not even need to get near to the front...

RE grain production in the US... well, your graph basically proves my point. US is a grain exporter and will benefit from higher prices. It is irrelevant if Ruzzia exports more or less, the price is the price. Look, seriously, just read ANY book on economy. You need them all.

Now, it seems that you are trying to deny any and all the capabilities built during decades by US and other... it just does not fly (note the pun), those weapons are effective like hell. The US has the potential to support Ukraine up by a factor of 10. They just do not want to - for now. Putin is nearly out of escalations other than nuclear, which he would loose (not that anyone wins in that case).

Latest thing, he is now promoting conflicts in Niger and Congo. But worry not, those will be dealt with in due time, first things first.

Anyway, while you theorise, reality is making a check on all that. Ukraine is moving at a faster pace and liberating some interesting bits of territory in the Zapo front. A trust towards Tohmak has become veeeeery posible. There are also some unconfirmed data on the lack of effectiveness of the "Surovikin line" of defence - there are not enough troops to actually defend it.

Oh, BTW, you are still thinking that somehow Europe has heating problems? Have you not read anything in the last year? Europe simply buys the gas from US an Norway, the countries affected are those that cannot pay the price.

You can try all you want, Darude posts are 10X more eloquent

Meanwhile:

https://stratpol.com/une-fois-la-guerre-terminee-lukraine-dans-ses-frontieres-actuelles-cessera-dexister/

Get a room. You just love your eco-chambers.

This French you mention is just expression opinions, not providing any particular evidence. Europe is not ready, Ruzzia superpowerful... is not even original. He is most likely looking for the applause of the extreme right of Jean-Mari Le Pen. They might eventually preside France and this guys is probably out of other career options (an ex-general without any particular distinction , particularly if he keeps on throwing xenophobic comments here and there.

legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins

Inflation is linked to interest rates. Ruzzia keeps inflation low by having nearly double interest rates. Now, stuff more graphs there, but try to understand the basics of economy first.

Let's get this clear: do you consider the attack on grain storages in Ukraine a terrorist act? A simple yes or no will suffice. I offer you a similar direct answer to any (non personal) similar question in exchange.

RE scalations, most of your assertions are false. ATACAMS have more range, more payload and are more difficult to intercept. The stormshadows are very obviously hitting high value targets, and I mean nearly every day,... You should try to read something that is not the official propaganda. The F-35 with some of the longer range rockets do not even need to get near to the front...

RE grain production in the US... well, your graph basically proves my point. US is a grain exporter and will benefit from higher prices. It is irrelevant if Ruzzia exports more or less, the price is the price. Look, seriously, just read ANY book on economy. You need them all.

Now, it seems that you are trying to deny any and all the capabilities built during decades by US and other... it just does not fly (note the pun), those weapons are effective like hell. The US has the potential to support Ukraine up by a factor of 10. They just do not want to - for now. Putin is nearly out of escalations other than nuclear, which he would loose (not that anyone wins in that case).

Latest thing, he is now promoting conflicts in Niger and Congo. But worry not, those will be dealt with in due time, first things first.

Anyway, while you theorise, reality is making a check on all that. Ukraine is moving at a faster pace and liberating some interesting bits of territory in the Zapo front. A trust towards Tohmak has become veeeeery posible. There are also some unconfirmed data on the lack of effectiveness of the "Surovikin line" of defence - there are not enough troops to actually defend it.

Oh, BTW, you are still thinking that somehow Europe has heating problems? Have you not read anything in the last year? Europe simply buys the gas from US an Norway, the countries affected are those that cannot pay the price.

I lost your point, so interest rate in US is now 5,5% and in Russia 3% higher at 8,5% (RUB) (was 20% at one point). What's your point, that Russian economy will collapse any second now?  China has become an "even more critical" economic partner for Russia, providing it with military equipment and helping the regime evade sanctions tied to the invasion of Ukraine, U.S. intelligence officials said in a report published Thursday. Totally unexpected, right? And look at Turkey, they're at 17,5% (TRY) going on few years at these high rates and they're not even at war.

Let's get this clear: do you consider the attack on grain storages in Ukraine a terrorist act?
This feels like a friend/foe, are you with/against us groupthink litmus test i.e. completely useless and devoid of reasoning. But nevertheless since you've asked nicely i'll comply. For whom Ukraine? NO.
Long answer: to objectify this, i'd frame this as country A attacking commodity for export in country B with no loss of life. Technically, strictly by definition, I guess that should be considered terrorism, but an attack on power/heating/water infrastructure is not (because that is always claimed to have military use). That's counterproductive and takes away from the real acts of terrorism. To me, terrorism is intentional, direct, or directly linked, loss or serious injury to civilian population without military justification. e.g. bomb in a subway, airliner targeted into a building, destroying food to cause hunger... But admittedly it's a spectrum, if anything I'd argue that inverse should be true, taking out a power grid in a city is more damaging to civilians than attacking some export storage.

So my question for you is at what point soldiers' lives should be considered and this carnage should stop being encouraged? Or are you in the "till the last Ukrainian until Crimea" camp?

Obviously the question is not if is terrorism from Ukraine, but from the RF. It is obvious that you are judging with a double scale (and assuming that there is no loss of life when attacking a silo... a long shot).  It seem that the attack on the Ministry of defence is not terrorism at all by your (veeery peculiar definition).

Anyway, the Ruzzians are well past the border of terrorism since the beginning of the war, but you are going to deny and throw dirt on any proof, so I will just let the official institutions do their research  and then let you deny.

You have change your view on the effectiveness of weapons... not useless after all... good, good, ... now you just to get familiarised with the differences between and we then can talk again. A million possible escalations are possible from the Ukrainian side, simply because the aid is very limited in all aspects. Just read the Ukrainian requests to US and see how they are fine with using more and better weapons that do exist.

To your question, which I have answered in many posts - the fight has to continue until a result that guarantees a future stable peace is reached. It is no use to surrender "to save lives" if the conditions for the next invasion are setup. As of now, if Putin gets his way to a significant degree, there will be another war soon and then another...

But hey, I also have a peace plan, just like you! Until when should the RF army hold the occupied territories? Just leave and save all those lives you care so much about.

Ministry of Defense of opposing country is not a military target in your book?

US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE LAW OF WAR MANUAL https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD%20Law%20of%20War%20Manual%20-%20June%202015%20Updated%20Dec%202016.pdf
Read all of Chapter "V – The Conduct of Hostilities" has enough loopholes and exceptions to fly a fleet of aircraft through

About attacking merchant ships and prohibiting neutral vessels from entering the area

13.5.1.1 Captured Enemy Merchant Vessels – Notes on Terminology. A captured neutral or enemy merchant vessel is called a prize.
13.5.1.3 Destruction of Captured Enemy Merchant Vessels. When military circumstances preclude sending or taking in such vessel or aircraft for adjudication as an enemy prize, it may be destroyed after all possible measures are taken to provide for the safety of passengers and crew. 86 Documents and papers relating to the prize should be safeguarded and, if practicable, the personal effects of passengers should be saved. Every case of destruction of a captured enemy prize should be reported promptly to higher command. The destruction of neutral prizes involves similar procedures, but a more serious responsibility.
13.5.2 Attack of Enemy Merchant Vessels. Enemy merchant vessels may be made the object of attack, outside neutral territory, if they constitute a military objective. In particular, enemy merchant vessels may be attacked and destroyed by warships, either with or without prior warning, in any of the following circumstances:
persistently refusing to stop upon being duly summoned to do so;
13.8.1 Belligerent Right to Establish Special Restrictions in the Immediate Area of Naval Operations. Within the immediate area or vicinity of naval operations, to ensure proper battle space management and self-defense objectives, a belligerent State may establish special restrictions upon the activities of neutral vessels and aircraft, and may prohibit altogether such vessels and aircraft from entering the area.

On attacking dams
5.13 ATTACKS ON FACILITIES , WORKS , OR INSTALLATIONS CONTAINING DANGEROUS FORCES
Certain facilities containing dangerous forces, such as dams, nuclear power plants, or facilities producing weapons of mass destruction, may constitute military objectives. There may be a number of reasons for their attack, such as denial of electric power to military sources, use of a dangerous facility (e.g., by causing release from a dam) to damage or destroy other military objectives, or to pre-empt enemy release of the dangerous forces to hamper the movement or advance of U.S. or allied forces. Attack of facilities, works, or installations containing dangerous forces, such as dams, nuclear power plants, or facilities producing weapons of mass destruction, is permissible so long as it is conducted in accordance with other applicable rules, including the rules of discrimination and proportionality.

According to US pretty much everything is a fair target. That's the problem with setting a precedent, pretty much all that RF is doing has already been done in some form by US. Although i don't believe RF has attacked a marked and protected medical facility for half an hour killing 42 and then 11 days later rolled in that hospital with tanks, yet.

You seem to have concluded that 522 days into the conflict US/NATO are intentionally holding back the delivery of weapons preventing UA from achieving their victory, can you expand on why you believe that is done? But you still seem to hold hope that this will change at some future point in time, so much so that UA will be able to take over Crimea. Following that logic, can you opine what conclusion could be formed if those changes never materialize and the conflict is frozen roughly along the current lines?

But hey, I also have a peace plan, just like you! Until when should the RF army hold the occupied territories? Just leave and save all those lives you care so much about.
If 522 days into the conflict, after RF has declared general mobilization, and the opponent did not, who also happens to outnumber RF population by 100MM, and i have doubts about intentions/sincerity of the main allies that keep RF afloat, i'd say it'd be time to fold and save the troops.

Also could you opine what probability you allocate to Biden winning US presidential elections in 2024? And how should EU leaders hedge the risk of that not happening? Regardless of the outcome in a year, the election show is about to kick off. Could this be the reason for timing restrictions on UA? And historically speaking how much US prioritized outside conflicts over internal?

Trump calls for halt in military support for Ukraine

Former president Donald Trump wants Congress to withhold military aid for Ukraine until the Biden administration cooperates with congressional investigations into the business dealings of Biden's son, Hunter. Trump, speaking at a rally Saturday in Erie, Pennsylvania, said no additional weapon shipments should be authorized until the FBI, Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service provide "every scrap of evidence" they have of possible misbehavior by Biden family members. Trump threatened Republican lawmakers who didn’t join the effort with primary challenges...
“Congress should refuse to authorize a single additional shipment of our depleted weapons stockpiles … to Ukraine until the FBI, DOJ and IRS hand over every scrap of evidence they have on the Biden crime family’s corrupt business dealings,” Trump said at the rally.

You can try all you want, Darude posts are 10X more eloquent

Meanwhile:

https://stratpol.com/une-fois-la-guerre-terminee-lukraine-dans-ses-frontieres-actuelles-cessera-dexister/
copper member
White Russian

It is good that you find it funny. Maybe someone you know was on the receiving end of that. Still funny?
I find it funny because the allegations are against Russia, and the evidence points directly to Ukraine. However, everything is as usual.

Meanwhile, Ukraine's Counteroffensive Needs a Plan B

America’s “Plan A” in Ukraine is on life support.

They say that Ukraine needs to finish with a counteroffensive, go on the defensive and pray that Russia will not have the strength to attack on its own. A good plan, as reliable as a Swiss watch.
legendary
Do not die for Putin

Isn't it the pig Cepгeй Шoйгy which is licking North Korean's asses actually ?
I have repeatedly come across unfounded accusations that North Korea is helping Russia with weapons, and then it suddenly turns out that Ukraine is firing North Korean missiles for Grad. Grin

Meanwhile, on the Zaporizhia front, Ukraine is once again stepping up the pressure in an attempt to break through the Russian defenses. An amusing video of objective control appeared on the network, as one Russian tank enters the battle with two Ukrainian tanks and five MRAP M1224 MaxxPro armored vehicles. As a result of the clash, all Ukrainian armored vehicles and tanks were burned, and the Russian tank remained on the move.
Well done, crazy Russian.

And in the Svatovsky direction, Russia managed to capture the Swedish CV-90 infantry fighting vehicle. Now she will go to the rear for study, according to some experts, this is the best BMP in the Ukrainian theater of operations.

Ukraine has captured Ruzzian material in many occasions, do not assume that if - if - they are shooting with North Korean shit is because they got it from the sad little asshole that North Koreans have to endure as their supreme slave master.

Sure, you can have a look at the CV-90 (export version, devoid of the best state of the art), but it is unlikely that the RF can reproduce the electronics, optics,... at most they will be able to learn about the capabilities and calibrate with more detail, again of an "export" version.

It is good that you find it funny. Maybe someone you know was on the receiving end of that. Still funny?
legendary

Come on!

North Korea is way more advanced than having to uses asses any longer...

Grin
copper member
White Russian

I have repeatedly come across unfounded accusations that North Korea is helping Russia with weapons, and then it suddenly turns out that Ukraine is firing North Korean missiles for Grad. Grin

Meanwhile, on the Zaporizhia front, Ukraine is once again stepping up the pressure in an attempt to break through the Russian defenses. An amusing video of objective control appeared on the network, as one Russian tank enters the battle with two Ukrainian tanks and five MRAP M1224 MaxxPro armored vehicles. As a result of the clash, all Ukrainian armored vehicles and tanks were burned, and the Russian tank remained on the move.
Well done, crazy Russian.

And in the Svatovsky direction, Russia managed to capture the Swedish CV-90 infantry fighting vehicle. Now she will go to the rear for study, according to some experts, this is the best BMP in the Ukrainian theater of operations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange

copper member
White Russian
legendary

I lost your point, so interest rate in US is now 5,5% and in Russia 3% higher at 8,5% (RUB) (was 20% at one point). What's your point, that Russian economy will collapse any second now?  China has become an "even more critical" economic partner for Russia, providing it with military equipment and helping the regime evade sanctions tied to the invasion of Ukraine, U.S. intelligence officials said in a report published Thursday. Totally unexpected, right? And look at Turkey, they're at 17,5% (TRY) going on few years at these high rates and they're not even at war.

Let's get this clear: do you consider the attack on grain storages in Ukraine a terrorist act?
This feels like a friend/foe, are you with/against us groupthink litmus test i.e. completely useless and devoid of reasoning. But nevertheless since you've asked nicely i'll comply. For whom Ukraine? NO.
Long answer: to objectify this, i'd frame this as country A attacking commodity for export in country B with no loss of life. Technically, strictly by definition, I guess that should be considered terrorism, but an attack on power/heating/water infrastructure is not (because that is always claimed to have military use). That's counterproductive and takes away from the real acts of terrorism. To me, terrorism is intentional, direct, or directly linked, loss or serious injury to civilian population without military justification. e.g. bomb in a subway, airliner targeted into a building, destroying food to cause hunger... But admittedly it's a spectrum, if anything I'd argue that inverse should be true, taking out a power grid in a city is more damaging to civilians than attacking some export storage.

So my question for you is at what point soldiers' lives should be considered and this carnage should stop being encouraged? Or are you in the "till the last Ukrainian until Crimea" camp?

Obviously the question is not if is terrorism from Ukraine, but from the RF. It is obvious that you are judging with a double scale (and assuming that there is no loss of life when attacking a silo... a long shot).  It seem that the attack on the Ministry of defence is not terrorism at all by your (veeery peculiar definition).

Anyway, the Ruzzians are well past the border of terrorism since the beginning of the war, but you are going to deny and throw dirt on any proof, so I will just let the official institutions do their research  and then let you deny.

You have change your view on the effectiveness of weapons... not useless after all... good, good, ... now you just to get familiarised with the differences between and we then can talk again. A million possible escalations are possible from the Ukrainian side, simply because the aid is very limited in all aspects. Just read the Ukrainian requests to US and see how they are fine with using more and better weapons that do exist.

To your question, which I have answered in many posts - the fight has to continue until a result that guarantees a future stable peace is reached. It is no use to surrender "to save lives" if the conditions for the next invasion are setup. As of now, if Putin gets his way to a significant degree, there will be another war soon and then another...

But who can tell if you are telling the truth, or if Russia is?

Western special services created almost all major terrorist groups — Russian official

https://tass.com/politics/1651911
Almost all current major terrorist groups have been created, supplied and financed by special services that implement the decisions of Western countries, Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolay Patrushev said at a BRICS meeting in South Africa.

"Almost all major contemporary terrorist groups have been created, supplied and financed by special services implementing the political decisions of the leadership of Western countries," he said at a meeting of high representatives in charge of security issues from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa in Johannesburg, according to the Rossiyskaya Gazeta newspaper.

He said terrorism "as it now exists, is a direct tool to promote the influence of the US and its satellites."

According to Patrushev, Moscow regards joint counterterrorism efforts as one of the priority areas of cooperation within BRICS.

"We oppose the politicization of international anti-terrorist cooperation and the application of double standards in this area. We are convinced that the fight against terrorism must be based on universal norms and principles of international law," the official said.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: