Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 12. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
50% discount is awesome.
These bonuses look very big. Probably this will have an impact on the future price.
In fact, there is no direct dependence. If a small number of tokens is bought at such a discount, this will not affect the price in any way, or for example, tokens are bought by a long-term investor who does not plan to sell them.
If a large number of tokens will be bought at a discount, then this will be a great value. Such investors are satisfied with a smaller price for a token.
Activity: 154
Does Adgex is still a part of 'BioFuture' program?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Video transmission would be an excellent option. I will be interested to see it. I think the team organizes it.
Activity: 154

Hardcap is really big, but it seems to me that if you take into account that it goes to implement three different projects, then this amount is completely justified.
If everything turns out as intended then it will be good. This approach to the organization of projects has its positive and negative sides.
Such big hardcap shows plans of the comapny to realize really big project.
There were projects with much bigger hardcaps, and they have reached it. So size doesn't matter.
Activity: 168

Hardcap is really big, but it seems to me that if you take into account that it goes to implement three different projects, then this amount is completely justified.
If everything turns out as intended then it will be good. This approach to the organization of projects has its positive and negative sides.
Such big hardcap shows plans of the comapny to realize really big project.
What do you mean by "safety ico"?
Thats the evolution as it is, weak projects with bad ideas will end its life, but strong and good will collect even more money, than they are needed.
If the project collected more money than necessary, then the targets were set incorrectly. So it's not as good as it seems  Grin
Even more, they just cannot sell more tokens then they set and emitted.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Thats the evolution as it is, weak projects with bad ideas will end its life, but strong and good will collect even more money, than they are needed.
If the project collected more money than necessary, then the targets were set incorrectly. So it's not as good as it seems  Grin
copper member
Activity: 70
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What are the main competitors with same idea running ICO now?
I have not heard of such projects, although perhaps they are lost among the huge number of projects that are now on the market. But it seems that this campaign is the first in this field that is trying to solve the problems of funding by  conducting  ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Unsuccessful projects also raise money. Good projects may not receive enough funding.
Thats why big media campaign is needed, devs should use more ico trackers and so on.
Apparently if the developers do not do so, then they are satisfied with the current state of things. Perhaps the collection of funds goes according to plan and they are satisfied with the pace.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Such project can reach hardcap in any market mood.
It may take a different amount of time. I think the project does not want to spend ICO for too long.
Activity: 364
Safety ADGEX  team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in energetics sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
yes, im agree with you. MArket growing very well and ICO market will grow as well
If already existing projects will realize what they promised. This can contribute to the emergence of new ideas and major projects.
Activity: 336
It depends on what kind of project you mean. Now there are three projects and each has its own competitors.
Adgex seems to be unique project with no competitors at the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
this is good enough bonus for early participants
50% discount is awesome.
These bonuses look very big. Probably this will have an impact on the future price.
Pages:
Jump to: