Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 11. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
@Bearing Bear
Where did you get such numbers and are they important? The most important thing is that the market has a certain capacity necessary for normal operation of the project, and the project was cost-effective.
Hi, this information I've got from the official Adgex website.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The airdrop will be?
Activity: 154
When you will make a report about the meet-up April 28?
Activity: 147
What was the last project or product founders worked at?
Activity: 154
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
The main thing is to succeed in this market and have an advantage over them.
Do you have any ideas how to be more successful at the ICO now? It was said before that even revolution idea is not enough to guarantee the success.
Activity: 168
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Government support is important, especially if it is supported by material infusions. Well, this support is some guarantee for the whole project and investors.
Goverment support does not guarantee that the project will eventually prove successful. But the state will help the project to develop.
But, no other projects can say the same about them, government support is a great bonus.

I agree and with that government support if that government cabinets or members will going to invest on it not just supporting the project it will be asure shot in private sale or allocated for them then the much bigger portion would go to the pre-sale and public sale. This means that if the project was going good it already establish a good fundamentals.
Yeah, but I can't get how government supports the project?
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Government support is important, especially if it is supported by material infusions. Well, this support is some guarantee for the whole project and investors.
Goverment support does not guarantee that the project will eventually prove successful. But the state will help the project to develop.
But, no other projects can say the same about them, government support is a great bonus.

I agree and with that government support if that government cabinets or members will going to invest on it not just supporting the project it will be asure shot in private sale or allocated for them then the much bigger portion would go to the pre-sale and public sale. This means that if the project was going good it already establish a good fundamentals.
Better to say, government support is A Grade bonus. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 70
The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
We can't announce you exact amout. That would we unfair. But company has the most ambitious plans and purposes 
copper member
Activity: 70
Does Adgex is still a part of 'BioFuture' program?
Yes!
Activity: 476
Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
Activity: 588
Does Adgex is still a part of 'BioFuture' program?
Is this question not explained on the website and in white paper? I think everything is well described and if you read everything carefully, then there should not be any additional questions.
Activity: 336
@Bearing Bear
Where did you get such numbers and are they important? The most important thing is that the market has a certain capacity necessary for normal operation of the project, and the project was cost-effective.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Cheesy
The long-term perspective largely depends on the situation on the market. It is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year or more.
What do you mean by "safety ico"?
As I understood from the onepager, the team implies that investing in a real legal operating business is safe.
Yeah, you've got that right. Adgex have been legal registration in Australia, and fully functioning business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
What do you mean by "safety ico"?
As I understood from the onepager, the team implies that investing in a real legal operating business is safe.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 364

It's possible, but such big players on the market are rare.
I'm not very sure that such players are really very rare. Perhaps we just do not know much about them.
There is a definite logic in this - we know little about them since they are rare  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: