Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 14. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How tokens will be issuing?
At the moment, the total emission amounts to 13 973 268 870 AGE Tokens. The current emission of AGE Tokens has been issued within the scope of an additional shares emission in accordance with the Annual General Meeting from on 02nd December 2017. The emission of AGE Tokens is strictly linked to the ADGEX Shares emission.
Activity: 168
It's better to read the website information about Adgex Token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

If the market continues to grow, then why not. Recollect which projects collected hard cap in the past boom of ICO.
if market will keep growing then they can easy reach hardcap
Yes. I also believe in this one. Quite a good time for starting will speed up the process.
Activity: 147
Activity: 686
Merit: 105

Pessimistic profit-generation scenarios of the greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM Projects demonstrate the annual yield to be greater than 100%! Implementation of the ICO Projects will grant the Company a growth of income and asset value. This is the very reason why we chose greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM as strategic boosters for the capitalization if the Company.
A fairly good indicator. Increasing the direction of development will reduce the risks for the project as a whole.A good move.
copper member
Activity: 70
Where are going to sell your production and services?
First of all we will work in Australian "BioFuture" government program and after that will negotiate with potantional customers (Countries, Cities, International companies)

Merit: 227

Yes. The next month promises to be very hot. Perhaps the altseason has already begun.
It's important not to lose caution. The later you go into the project, the more risks you have.
copper member
When will the amount for the first project be collected, will the work begin immediately?
Work will start just after the end of ICO within project's roadmaps.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

If the market continues to grow, then why not. Recollect which projects collected hard cap in the past boom of ICO.
May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
Yes. The next month promises to be very hot. Perhaps the altseason has already begun.
copper member

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Reports will be a little bit later. We've got videos and topics from different magazines. We will post them soon! Stay tuned!
Excellent, links to these materials will be posted here or do I need to monitor them on social networks?
We will post them here. And we will highly appreciate if you monitor our social networks)
Merit: 227

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I think these are different things. An investor who has bought at a discount will start to record profits earlier.
I also observed this problem. When the tokens are unfrozen from private sales, the price may drop sharply.
In any case, this is a temporary phenomenon and it does not affect all projects. When the market is generally positive, the projects are doing x2 at the time of listing.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
When will the amount for the first project be collected, will the work begin immediately?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello there, how does your pre-ico is going?
Hello! Everything is fine, thank you! How are you?
I think that he was curious to know what amount of money has already been collected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Reports will be a little bit later. We've got videos and topics from different magazines. We will post them soon! Stay tuned!
Excellent, links to these materials will be posted here or do I need to monitor them on social networks?
Activity: 364

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
this is just around 10m dollars:). But this is not good for decentralization
Just? Do you think that this is a small amount?  Cheesy
Activity: 336
What priveleges will have token holder?
As I think the more tokens you have, the more shares of the company you can get. It's a huge privilege, is not it?
Activity: 126
Where are going to sell your production and services?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Yes, you are right, every thing changed this days, australia is one of the most progressive country in the world.
Therefore, I believe that the current result is more important than that in the past there lived many prisoners.
Activity: 126

We are all interested in it. Please make reports to all your media activities.
Pages:
Jump to: