Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 15. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Buying tokens for dollars looks more stable option.
In terms of investment from fiat, but most investors are investing from ETH or from bitcoin.
I do not know why such a trend. If you believe in market growth, it is better to invest dollars.
Apparently, someone is trying to wipe the losses that were at the beginning of the year and begin to disperse the bullish trend.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Whats the maximum amount of tokens I may buy?
Min Investment Amount – USD 50.00.
I did not find the maximum amount of investments. Maybe I did not look carefully.
There is no maximum amout. Thank you
So one investor can buy all your tokens? That’s dangerous, isn’t it?
How exactly it can be harmful to the project? Just 1 token holder, so what?
It can not influence to the project in any way, so that’s why devs didn’t set any limits.
Activity: 154
I did not find the maximum amount of investments. Maybe I did not look carefully.
How exactly it can be harmful to the project? Just 1 token holder, so what?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
Actually this project comes from Russia with registration in Australia, all inventions are russian. The main devs are russian to, as i could see.
In fact, native Australians are aborigines, all other are settlers.
That's not the only thing that we know about Australia, dot forget, that 90% of settlers were prisoners! And the oldest one was a woman at the age of 83. The woman was exiled to Australian colonia. She was caught lying in UK court
I think since that time, the people of the time moved. Now, this is a progressive country.
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello there, how does your pre-ico is going?
Hello! Everything is fine, thank you! How are you?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Buying tokens for dollars looks more stable option.
In terms of investment from fiat, but most investors are investing from ETH or from bitcoin.
I do not know why such a trend. If you believe in market growth, it is better to invest dollars.
Activity: 168
Merit: 227

If the market continues to grow, then why not. Recollect which projects collected hard cap in the past boom of ICO.
The growth of the market does not promise a boom in the ICO. The lack of good projects in the world is hampering the development of this sphere.
copper member

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
this is just around 10m dollars:). But this is not good for decentralization
What priveleges will have token holder?
There is no privilege for tokenholders besides token growth.
copper member

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Reports will be a little bit later. We've got videos and topics from different magazines. We will post them soon! Stay tuned!
Merit: 105

I think they will be burnt. That would be right in my opinion.
crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
Sorry. I missed this moment. Then the only question is how long will it take for this.
This is the key point. I see ICO with such fundraising conditions for the first time.
I do not know exactly, but maybe the EOS has something like that. Their ICO has been going on for a very long time.
copper member
Hello there, how does your pre-ico is going?
Merit: 105

I think they will be burnt. That would be right in my opinion.
crowdsale will be running until hardcap will reached
Sorry. I missed this moment. Then the only question is how long will it take for this.

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
What priveleges will have token holder?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Usually the records of such events are laid out in the social networks of the project. I think that in this case too we will have to look for this information there.
Activity: 476
50% discount is awesome.
These bonuses look very big. Probably this will have an impact on the future price.
In fact, there is no direct dependence. If a small number of tokens is bought at such a discount, this will not affect the price in any way, or for example, tokens are bought by a long-term investor who does not plan to sell them.
If a large number of tokens will be bought at a discount, then this will be a great value. Such investors are satisfied with a smaller price for a token.
In general, everything depends on the project. The size of the discount is not so much important. Many projects carry airdrops and nothing terrible with the price does not happen.
Activity: 588

Such project can reach hardcap in any market mood.
It may take a different amount of time. I think the project does not want to spend ICO for too long.
It is obvious that this is so. I wonder what is the deadline for the implementation of the project number one. I think that the successful completion of the first stage would help very much in terms of raising funds for the remaining stages.
It may happen that the profit from project number one will make further charges pointless.
I do not think that this will happen because the profitability in the real business is not so great.
Activity: 910

Such project can reach hardcap in any market mood.
It may take a different amount of time. I think the project does not want to spend ICO for too long.
It is obvious that this is so. I wonder what is the deadline for the implementation of the project number one. I think that the successful completion of the first stage would help very much in terms of raising funds for the remaining stages.
It may happen that the profit from project number one will make further charges pointless.
Pages:
Jump to: