Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 16. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
But there are no specific figures, it is difficult to understand how many tokens are sold. In addition, we can make mistakes in our assumptions about, for example, the scale of this progress bar.
Yeah, it would be great if they add more details to that scale.
I think later these changes will be made. I really need this.
If a large number of tokens will be bought at a discount, then this will be a great value. Such investors are satisfied with a smaller price for a token.
In fact, investors do not participate in ICO in order to get x2. Even at a short distance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
as i know they have hardcap in bucks, so no need to change eth rate
The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.
Buying tokens for dollars looks more stable option.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Whats the maximum amount of tokens I may buy?
This question interests you from a theoretical point of view or do you really have so much money?
Activity: 364
Min Investment Amount – USD 50.00.
I did not find the maximum amount of investments. Maybe I did not look carefully.
20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Total Investment Sum, Raised Through The ICO (HARD CAP): USD 54 241 472
Investments, required to launch each project separately are as follows:
USD 11 918 050 – greenBLAZE Project;
USD 19 362 122 – energyBRICK Project;
USD 22 961 300 – VITIM Project;

If you do not collect the right amount, will you try to develop 3 projects or focus on only one?
At the this time, to collect such a amount is rather difficult. I think some projects will have to be left for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

The press conference with presentation of the project will be hold on 28th of April.
Also, the team is going to China from the 5th to the 12th of May.
will you make some report from this event and your presentation? And where i can find it?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Min Investment Amount – USD 50.00.
I did not find the maximum amount of investments. Maybe I did not look carefully.
Activity: 147
Activity: 476
50% discount is awesome.
These bonuses look very big. Probably this will have an impact on the future price.
In fact, there is no direct dependence. If a small number of tokens is bought at such a discount, this will not affect the price in any way, or for example, tokens are bought by a long-term investor who does not plan to sell them.
Activity: 588

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
yes, im agree with you. MArket growing very well and ICO market will grow as well
If already existing projects will realize what they promised. This can contribute to the emergence of new ideas and major projects.
Sooner or later, any market comes to the appearance of giant enterprises. I would not want this to happen in the crypto.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Such project can reach hardcap in any market mood.
It may take a different amount of time. I think the project does not want to spend ICO for too long.
It is obvious that this is so. I wonder what is the deadline for the implementation of the project number one. I think that the successful completion of the first stage would help very much in terms of raising funds for the remaining stages.
Activity: 910
But you can see the growth of the market, and this also can give you additional participants.
If every day there is such growth, soon we will again see insanity in the markets.
Activity: 126

Yes, of course.
The benefit when purchasing 1 Share of ADGEX Limited (hereinafter referred to “ADGEX”) for AGE Tokens is as follows:

at the PreICO stage – min 50%;
at the ICO stage – min 25%.
this is good enough bonus for early participants
50% discount is awesome.
These bonuses look very big. Probably this will have an impact on the future price.
But this price is so nice for investors, so you should hurry up, if you want to be the part of Adgex.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
But there are no specific figures, it is difficult to understand how many tokens are sold. In addition, we can make mistakes in our assumptions about, for example, the scale of this progress bar.
If you take a linear scale, it turns out that the project has already collected a fairly large amount of funds.
Activity: 126
Where can I see information on tokens sold? Will this information be available throughout the ICO?
Project not always show that progress bar, but I'd like to watch it too.
You can see such progress line at the main webpage of the project.
https://adgex.io/
But rates changes so quickly, you can not forecast it even for one month.
It is difficult to predict the day and the week, at long distances the trends are most often obvious.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Where can I see information on tokens sold? Will this information be available throughout the ICO?
Project not always show that progress bar, but I'd like to watch it too.
You can see such progress line at the main webpage of the project.
https://adgex.io/
Activity: 154

May may be an important month for crypto-currencies. I think this will have a positive impact on ICO.
yes, im agree with you. MArket growing very well and ICO market will grow as well
But rates changes so quickly, you can not forecast it even for one month.
But you can see the growth of the market, and this also can give you additional participants.
Pages:
Jump to: