Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 26. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
I have not yet met such news. I think in the future the project will certainly take part in such events.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I wonder why a public company chooses ISO and not IPO? It seems that the traditional fund-raising is more suitable for such companies.
IPO is quite long and slow story, ICO much faster and profitable for our investors.
Saving on bureaucracy is very beneficial, plus those investors who have little understanding of the issue will be able to avoid paying taxes.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I wonder why a public company chooses ISO and not IPO? It seems that the traditional fund-raising is more suitable for such companies.
How then to distribute tokens among the community?
Activity: 588
So Adgex can be participating in China or not?
Are you interested in the formal situation or the actual situation?
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Adgex has many useful functions for ecology, because in its projects it uses environmentally friendly technologies is a very important feature of modern production. Adgex has 6 years of experience in the market of modern technology and also has an official license for work that makes it more attractive for investment.
The sphere in which the company is trying to develop is very in demand, I think in the coming years there will be a lot of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Can you specify what the products you offer?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
Marketing & Bounty – 5,12%
That’s too much tokens, isn’t it?
I would say that this is very small. 2% on the bounty campaign is normal, but marketing usually stands out 10 times more.
I think one percent for bounty would be ok.
Activity: 910
Yes, every shareholder will get devidends.
Will this be done on a regular basis or when some indicators are reached?
Usually the payment of dividends is a planned event and occurs once a year. The size of payments is determined by voting and by the economic situation.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

We have issued 13 973 268 870 tokens. 100 "AGE" Tokens = 1 company share.
All our shares are voting shares. More shares = More votes.

your company distribute some dividends to holders of your shares?
I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
Yes, every shareholder will get devidends.
Will this be done on a regular basis or when some indicators are reached?
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

energyBrick - energyBRICK is a unique fully automated energy storage solution for universal accumulation and effective storage of electrical power, generated by any type of conventional or alternative power sources.
This is a very popular direction now, why do you think that your project will be competitive in this market? Giant corporations are players in this market.
I think even smaller projects can take a place in the market.
Activity: 126
I, too, could bring people, I would like to know more about referal program)
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
If I will be in China, can I take part in these events? Visiting such events is planned free without any restrictions?
Activity: 336
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
Great news when these events are planned?
Activity: 364
Dear friends, with a great joy we want to announce that our investor’s personal cabinet works from today! Multi-currency wallet, refferal program - thats all you can find in our website adgex.io.

Accepted currency: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, ETC.
In order to register it is necessary to pass through KYC?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

IPO is quite long and slow story, ICO much faster and profitable for our investors.
did your company listed on some big exchange like london exchange or some american exchange?
copper member
Activity: 70
I heard that the People's Bank of China issued an order banning the country's initial coin offerings (ICO). Does the Chinese government changed its policy regarding the resolution of the ICO?
As far as I know Chinese government didn't gave permission to the ICO's
In a brand new strategic move to completely eradicate the crypto and ICO industry from their market, China has decided to block access to any cryptocurrency and ICO-related website to anyone within the mainland’s borders.
We are going to speak with them from the shares postion, don't worry about it. Did you check ou personal cabinet?
copper member
Activity: 70
Dear friends, with a great joy we want to announce that our investor’s personal cabinet works from today! Multi-currency wallet, refferal program - thats all you can find in our website adgex.io.

Accepted currency: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, ETC.
Activity: 126
So Adgex can be participating in China or not?
Activity: 154
I heard that the People's Bank of China issued an order banning the country's initial coin offerings (ICO). Does the Chinese government changed its policy regarding the resolution of the ICO?
In a brand new strategic move to completely eradicate the crypto and ICO industry from their market, China has decided to block access to any cryptocurrency and ICO-related website to anyone within the mainland’s borders.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: