Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 25. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What ico rating scores do you get?
I have not yet found any ratings from trackers, I think they will appear a little later as the project recently published an announcement about the beginning of ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
The most important thing is that the market has stopped falling. In such circumstances, you can start investing. Until this point, it was risky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
Dear friends, with a great joy we want to announce that our investor’s personal cabinet works from today! Multi-currency wallet, refferal program - thats all you can find in our website adgex.io.

Accepted currency: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, ETC.
Good news. Many kinds of crypto currency it is convenient.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Quite an interesting idea to form a few new businesses our from one ICO, what stands behind it is still not completely clear. Is there any presentation or a video with high-temperature vacuum destruction machines or instruments. Strongly want to see the actual process of trash destruction
Activity: 126
What ico rating scores do you get?
Activity: 154
The market’s restart is wanted but not guaranteed.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
of course for now this project is worth considering, let alone have a good sign about the conditions that have long been going on
teams must remain focused in developing and providing evidence of tangible progress
Activity: 154
this project is developed by a very good team and I am sure will achieve the target smoothly, for the sale of coins is also very interesting with some bonuses offered, but is there any promotion program on this project like airdrop or bonty campaign?

Hello! Thank you!
We've got refferal programm! Check it out in your personal cabinet at our website - adgex.io.
How does private cabinet can be helpful now?
You are able to buy "AGE" Tokens now or you can get your refferal link and send it to your friends or post it somewhere. You'll get 3% in ETH from the moneyflow through your link.
Referal 3% program is very interesting.
copper member
Activity: 70
this project is developed by a very good team and I am sure will achieve the target smoothly, for the sale of coins is also very interesting with some bonuses offered, but is there any promotion program on this project like airdrop or bonty campaign?

Hello! Thank you!
We've got refferal programm! Check it out in your personal cabinet at our website - adgex.io.
You are able to buy "AGE" Tokens now or you can get your refferal link and send it to your friends or post it somewhere. You'll get 3% in ETH from the moneyflow through your link.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Activity: 168

Hello! Thank you!
copper member

Hello! Thank you!

No, they are nit going to spend tokens on  bounty or airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
So Adgex can be participating in China or not?
Are you interested in the formal situation or the actual situation?
I think that if formally forbidden, it is difficult to expect investment from Chinese investors.
Why do you think so? Chinese are interested in all invesments and ICO's too.
copper member
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
If I will be in China, can I take part in these events? Visiting such events is planned free without any restrictions?
It will be kind of close meetups, sorry guys.
Are you planning to publish a recording from this event?
No, we are planning to publish videos from other events that we have already visit. There was a misunderstanding because of my message. Sorry about that, my bad.
copper member
Can you specify what the products you offer?
Of course,

greenBLAZE is a cutting-edge solution, capable of converting wastes into safe and alternative energy sources, making high profit and preserving natural resources of the Planet.
energyBRICK is a unique fully automated energy storage solution for universal accumulation and effective storage of electrical power, generated by any type of conventional or alternative power sources.
ADGEX VITIM established a unique laboratory of AIDL format (Agile Integrated Device Laboratory), representing the gold standard of the future of microelectronics. AIDL is the newest technological model, making the electronics “individual” and reducing the huge areas of modern production facilities to the size of small mini-laboratories. VITIM has divided all key intellectual and production chains of modern microelectronics, carried out full reengineering and concentrated each of the processes into the format of space-saving production unit. AIDL approach encapsulates engineering and scientific center, synthesis of ideal crystals technology and mobile modular production of highly-integrated
copper member
Yes, every shareholder will get devidends.
Will this be done on a regular basis or when some indicators are reached?
Usually the payment of dividends is a planned event and occurs once a year. The size of payments is determined by voting and by the economic situation.
Yes, you are right. Also the size of devidends is depends from annual profit of the company.
copper member
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
If I will be in China, can I take part in these events? Visiting such events is planned free without any restrictions?
It will be kind of close meetups, sorry guys.
copper member
Dear friends, with a great joy we want to announce that our investor’s personal cabinet works from today! Multi-currency wallet, refferal program - thats all you can find in our website adgex.io.

Accepted currency: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, ETC.
In order to register it is necessary to pass through KYC?
Yes it is, standart varification
Pages:
Jump to: