Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 27. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

IPO is quite long and slow story, ICO much faster and profitable for our investors.
and you will not use blockchain technology after crowdsale in your company?
I bet they will use it. Blockchain is useful for any company
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

IPO is quite long and slow story, ICO much faster and profitable for our investors.
and you will not use blockchain technology after crowdsale in your company?
Activity: 126
ICO is much better than IPO now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
I heard that the People's Bank of China issued an order banning the country's initial coin offerings (ICO). Does the Chinese government changed its policy regarding the resolution of the ICO?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Many project are now starting off with a mvp/demo, it probably means than in the icos field the bar will raise and people, hopefully, will become wiser and stop investing in project which are promising unrealistic goals.
Adgex has many useful functions for ecology, because in its projects it uses environmentally friendly technologies is a very important feature of modern production. Adgex has 6 years of experience in the market of modern technology and also has an official license for work that makes it more attractive for investment.
Not only their previous job, but also Adgex is very perspective in future. With all that green energy and so on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Adgex has many useful functions for ecology, because in its projects it uses environmentally friendly technologies is a very important feature of modern production. Adgex has 6 years of experience in the market of modern technology and also has an official license for work that makes it more attractive for investment.
copper member
Activity: 70

We have issued 13 973 268 870 tokens. 100 "AGE" Tokens = 1 company share.
All our shares are voting shares. More shares = More votes.

your company distribute some dividends to holders of your shares?
I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
Yes, every shareholder will get devidends.
copper member
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
copper member
I wonder why a public company chooses ISO and not IPO? It seems that the traditional fund-raising is more suitable for such companies.

I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I wonder why a public company chooses ISO and not IPO? It seems that the traditional fund-raising is more suitable for such companies.
Звyчит oчeнь интepecнo , нo кaк oнo дoлжнo быть в peaльнoй paбoтe?
Merit: 111
vite

Or maybe team's work have been paid in dollars.
nope, CEO said that they will swap all tokens to shares of their company
Marketing & Bounty – 5,12%
That’s too much tokens, isn’t it?
I would say that this is very small. 2% on the bounty campaign is normal, but marketing usually stands out 10 times more.
So you think, they should increase it to 20%?
They will not change any porportions of token distribution.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
It is interesting to read comments, in some topics, users are dissatisfied with the fact that there is no information about the project, and in others, on the contrary, the fact that the project has too much information in Google  Grin
I think it's just not always enough time to search. It's easier to clarify the incomprehensible moments.
Marketing & Bounty – 5,12%
That’s too much tokens, isn’t it?
I would say that this is very small. 2% on the bounty campaign is normal, but marketing usually stands out 10 times more.
So you think, they should increase it to 20%?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

energyBrick - energyBRICK is a unique fully automated energy storage solution for universal accumulation and effective storage of electrical power, generated by any type of conventional or alternative power sources.
This is a very popular direction now, why do you think that your project will be competitive in this market? Giant corporations are players in this market.
energyBrick can be interested to giant corporations. Did they send propositions to buy your technologies?
Still it often depends on what patents the firm has.
Pages:
Jump to: