Pages:
Author

Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔ - page 24. (Read 2859 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
So Adgex can be participating in China or not?
Are you interested in the formal situation or the actual situation?
I think that if formally forbidden, it is difficult to expect investment from Chinese investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What ico rating scores do you get?
you have to check this on different ICOtrackers

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
It’s weird that you don’t have your favorite one.
Activity: 168
The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Ethereum has not really recovered yet. I think when the price of Ethereum will be 600-700 the situation with ICO will be fine.

Maybe better get $850  per 1 ETH rate?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
thay are already working company. Which benefits gets their investors and holders of shares?
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
If I will be in China, can I take part in these events? Visiting such events is planned free without any restrictions?
It will be kind of close meetups, sorry guys.
Are you planning to publish a recording from this event?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
copper member
Activity: 70
citizens of which countries cant participate in your ICO?
I guess the hole world can participate in it.
Yes, you are right! Do not forget about our refferal program!
Activity: 126
I guess the hole world can participate in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
will you be speakers on some meetup or blockchain event in near future?
Yes! We have already spoken at some events and now we are preparing for big tour in China. We will post videos, stay tuned!
Great news when these events are planned?
I'm also very interested in watching this video. Now you have to wait until it's downloaded.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
The market’s restart is wanted but not guaranteed.
I leave here a few predictions of famous people and companies

John McAfee: BTC for $ 1 million to December 2020
Tim Draper, Brian Kelly: will reach $ 250,000 by 2022
John Pfeffer: $ 75,000 by December 2018
Anthony Pomppliano $ 50,000 by December 2018
Alistair Milne: $ 35,000 by 2020
Max Keizer: bitcoin at $ 28,000 is already close
Fundstrat Global Advisors: $ 25,000
Pantera Capital forecasts BTC at $ 20,000
Do you think that the growth of the market will increase the fees for ICO? Some people believe that big growth on the contrary hinders the successful process of raising funds due to the fact that it is delaying financial resources.
I believe that the growth of the market will attract new investors. They will invest in ICO and in the purchase of crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Do you think that the growth of the market will increase the fees for ICO? Some people believe that big growth on the contrary hinders the successful process of raising funds due to the fact that it is delaying financial resources.
Activity: 588
What are the main benefits of token storing? Will I get some rewards for storing?
The main profit of the token holders is the increase in the value of the token.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
What are the main benefits of token storing? Will I get some rewards for storing?
As the developers say, the token can be exchanged for the company's share, and the company will pay dividends on the shares.
Activity: 910

I think it's possible to collect a selection with more pessimistic forecasts, however, personally I am optimistic and I think the market will grow at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 126
copper member
Activity: 70
Quite an interesting idea to form a few new businesses our from one ICO, what stands behind it is still not completely clear. Is there any presentation or a video with high-temperature vacuum destruction machines or instruments. Strongly want to see the actual process of trash destruction
I do not know if such a video exists, you can try to find it via Google. I think even if such a video is difficult it will be difficult to understand the technical details of the process, as any company guards its Know-How.
Video presentation of our products you can find at our official website - adgex.io. Unfortunately, we can't show you technical details and the proccess of vacuum destrubution because of confidentiality of a patent. Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
You are able to buy "AGE" Tokens now or you can get your refferal link and send it to your friends or post it somewhere. You'll get 3% in ETH from the moneyflow through your link.
Referal 3% program is very interesting.
I agree with you, if you are the owner of some media resource, the profit on the ref link can be very weighty.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Quite an interesting idea to form a few new businesses our from one ICO, what stands behind it is still not completely clear. Is there any presentation or a video with high-temperature vacuum destruction machines or instruments. Strongly want to see the actual process of trash destruction
I do not know if such a video exists, you can try to find it via Google. I think even if such a video is difficult it will be difficult to understand the technical details of the process, as any company guards its Know-How.
Pages:
Jump to: