Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 13. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B
Some people made to fast prejudice, but... consider you were gone like 5 days, people got suspicious.

Well see what future brings.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
How could they, you took the entire site offline. Dumbass.

I have clearly announced that we will go offline for some days until we fix everything.
We are still in beta version of the site so we didn't publish the site anywhere but here in this forum, so no one knows about our site except from here which means any user in the site is a member of BCT, and they can post if they got scammed. 

We have temporarily stopped the website until we fix the issues that was mentioned here over the past 2 days.
and we are very thankful to everyone who pointed to those issues and helped us to improve and develop the site.

well isnt this an interesting development
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I have clearly announced that we will go offline for some days until we fix everything.
We are still in beta version of the site so we didn't publish the site anywhere but here in this forum, so no one knows about our site except from here which means any user in the site is a member of BCT, and they can post if they got scammed. 

We have temporarily stopped the website until we fix the issues that was mentioned here over the past 2 days.
and we are very thankful to everyone who pointed to those issues and helped us to improve and develop the site.

Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Really sorry about the delay in replying.

Not a single person complained about losing funds in the site, and yet everyone is saying it's a scam ?

we are changing the whole system to assure it's 100% safe and proven fair, we know it's not good for our reputation to be offline all that time and it's our responsibility for the blame, hope that this downtime is worth it for everyone .

We will be back very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I found this thread now .. First Post 0% house edge .. first thought - suspiciously, first check the last page .. and what I see: a scam. Unfortunately, nothing new ..
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Personally the first time I checked this site my conclusion (that I posted) was:
For players, at this point, I would advise to not play here until that cold storage address is provided and the provably fair implementation is improved.
But perhaps it was enough to add neg trust already. I was planning to at least do so after few days waiting for cold storage.

And dooglus was the one starting to ask about the unlimited max bet amount. And someone else asking for BR proof. So overall I think this site would have lasted longer without the community asking questions.
legendary
This is quite disappointing, I think this should be taken as a wake up call to not trust very newly built website with huge amount of money and since some people are not investing any more in Ponzi/HYIP schemes, this is their new policy, grab a cheap domain/script and make a new gambling site with free dice script or something else.

And people will start rolling there without giving it a second though and once the site has enough deposits, just shut it up, grab the money and start another project. Thankfully I didn't deposit anything in it because of being busy. But I would suggest others to not deposit big amount of BTC in fresh sites, although this would affect the legit sites but this is how it has to be until a site is considered safe.

the distrust drama happened with the DaDice release, maybe people got lax with this one coming out. This is also why many people ask for a no deposit bonus of some sort to test the site and prove its legitimacy.

The distrust drama began during the time of dicebitco.in and diceninja. I dont think that people are lax coz I didn't saw any complaints in these thread of deposits and withdrawals..

maybe I misworded; I meant there was a lot of distrust of DaDice when they released, and the distrust just didnt seem as apparent in this thread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is quite disappointing, I think this should be taken as a wake up call to not trust very newly built website with huge amount of money and since some people are not investing any more in Ponzi/HYIP schemes, this is their new policy, grab a cheap domain/script and make a new gambling site with free dice script or something else.

And people will start rolling there without giving it a second though and once the site has enough deposits, just shut it up, grab the money and start another project. Thankfully I didn't deposit anything in it because of being busy. But I would suggest others to not deposit big amount of BTC in fresh sites, although this would affect the legit sites but this is how it has to be until a site is considered safe.

the distrust drama happened with the DaDice release, maybe people got lax with this one coming out. This is also why many people ask for a no deposit bonus of some sort to test the site and prove its legitimacy.

No people ask for a no deposit bonus threw greed, How are you going to test the "legitimacy" of a site with free funds? It is not possible you don't no a sites legitimacy until nice deposits start rolling and and they are in control 10's or 100's to thousands of coin, every scammer has their bail out target. Very few people can hold back the temptation of turning to the darkside when in control of life changing money. This worked because of the 0% fee the theme and human nature Greed. Dadice is only a recent development, distrust happened long before them,
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

The distrust drama began during the time of dicebitco.in and diceninja. I dont think that people are lax coz I didn't saw any complaints in these thread of deposits and withdrawals..
legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Considering the state of the site and the owner's inactivity, they've probably gone for good, but nobody's actually mentioned losing any money to the site, so unless someone does, it's entirely possible this was just an incompetent dev giving up rather than a clear scam.

I'm not sure I would admit to having lost funds if I was silly enough to make a significant deposit after seeing so many warnings on this thread. It would be a little embarrassing for sure.

Well then you're just a weak man. There is nothing wrong with admitting to making a mistake.
We all have, no one is mistake proof.
lol.
I wish we were but we aren't.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Considering the state of the site and the owner's inactivity, they've probably gone for good, but nobody's actually mentioned losing any money to the site, so unless someone does, it's entirely possible this was just an incompetent dev giving up rather than a clear scam.

I'm not sure I would admit to having lost funds if I was silly enough to make a significant deposit after seeing so many warnings on this thread. It would be a little embarrassing for sure.
Activity: 117
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Pretty doubtful, they got something out of the site.

Pretty doubtful or maybe...

Does anyone know if its a scam for sure yet?

Looks like it. Too many red flags they couldn't explain away. By the way, you wouldn't be able to play anyway if you tried. The site has been down for days. Supposed to be them trying to fix the issues. But they probably won't come back.

Pretty doubtful or maybe...

Does anyone know if its a scam for sure yet?
Activity: 178
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B
Looks retarded but all the negative rep is scaring me away. Too bad though because I would have had a bunch of fun here.
Has anyone had any good results so far?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
if next month a new dice site pops up and it's "Friday The 13th" themed site. we may know who it is.

im sick of scammers. hope no one got taken for a lot

as long as they are using a script that is common or being sold by the user that goes by the name of johnny then its already considered as a scam. I'm starting to get fed up with the forum.. scam after the another Sad
Pages:
Jump to: