Pages:
Author

Topic: sawdice the New Age of Dice - Let's play a game. - page 12. (Read 27083 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After launching the site we discovered some flaws in it, also we found out that the provably fair system is not 100% fair and it's not good to let people play in such unfair condition, so we took the website down till we fix the problems.
it wasn't supposed to be down all that time but it's happened and it will be up again in 3 days AT MOST.

Okay, so what about the cold storage verification you were supposed to provide? You've still failed to provide any proof of that and you're currently just under a week late on it. Even if your website is down, you should still be able to provide proof of your cold storage - so what is causing the delay, may I ask?

We will provide everything including the cold storage verification the minute we announce the site back . just few more days and then you can see for yourself.

I don't understand the need to lie and say you are going to do something and not do it  Huh Few more days and we hear nothing, if I am honest that is not really to much of a surprise but what is curious is you say that you will verify your cold storage address when you won't. Why not just say no instead of the pretence, anyway hopefully there isn't much players playing at sawdice because you are acting shady.

There isn't much players playing at Sawdice right now because the site is down as we mentioned to fix the problems, because we don't want players to play at Sawdice until we fix it.

I dunno what is everyone's intentions, but if we were scaming why would i bother replying in the first place.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
After launching the site we discovered some flaws in it, also we found out that the provably fair system is not 100% fair and it's not good to let people play in such unfair condition, so we took the website down till we fix the problems.
it wasn't supposed to be down all that time but it's happened and it will be up again in 3 days AT MOST.

Okay, so what about the cold storage verification you were supposed to provide? You've still failed to provide any proof of that and you're currently just under a week late on it. Even if your website is down, you should still be able to provide proof of your cold storage - so what is causing the delay, may I ask?

We will provide everything including the cold storage verification the minute we announce the site back . just few more days and then you can see for yourself.

I don't understand the need to lie and say you are going to do something and not do it  Huh Few more days and we hear nothing, if I am honest that is not really to much of a surprise but what is curious is you say that you will verify your cold storage address when you won't. Why not just say no instead of the pretence, anyway hopefully there isn't much players playing at sawdice because you are acting shady.

We will provide everything including the cold storage verification the minute we announce the site back . just few more days and then u can see for yourself.

Okay then, that's your choice. My negative feedback will be staying on until you actually verify your cold storage, as by now it just reeks of untrustworthiness. There is absolutely zero reason you should still be withholding it when all you have to do is sign a message, the website being down does not prevent you from doing that. Unless you're extremely lazy.

Fair enough.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

We will provide everything including the cold storage verification the minute we announce the site back . just few more days and then u can see for yourself.

Okay then, that's your choice. My negative feedback will be staying on until you actually verify your cold storage, as by now it just reeks of untrustworthiness. There is absolutely zero reason you should still be withholding it when all you have to do is sign a message, the website being down does not prevent you from doing that. Unless you're extremely lazy.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Agreed, there is no reason for the delay in proof of cold storage; simply posting a signed address on here should suffice. You don't need a working site to do that, just the wallet that holds your site's funds.

A lot of doubt should disappear when this is done.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118

We will provide our cold storage wallet in few days.

Did this happen yet? It has been 10 days since you wrote that.

i think so when they went offline without any communication that made it more complicated for players to keep trust on it, they have to explain what is the reason of this suddenly went to offline, if they have valid reason for this than they can grow their business with good ways.

You are right but complicated is an understatement here is no redemption here imo, what they done was easily avoided with a simple post on the day of going offline with the of refunds before. Even if they show cold storage which they won't what does it matter, I would not trust them and anyone that does is asking for trouble.

yeah, theres already plenty of well established and trusted dice sites in this industry already, after an incident like this I doubt they can make a comeback and earn people' trust. If they do, its going to take a lot of advertising and time.

legendary

i think so when they went offline without any communication that made it more complicated for players to keep trust on it, they have to explain what is the reason of this suddenly went to offline, if they have valid reason for this than they can grow their business with good ways.

You are right but complicated is an understatement here is no redemption here imo, what they done was easily avoided with a simple post on the day of going offline with the of refunds before. Even if they show cold storage which they won't what does it matter, I would not trust them and anyone that does is asking for trouble.

yeah, theres already plenty of well established and trusted dice sites in this industry already, after an incident like this I doubt they can make a comeback and earn people' trust. If they do, its going to take a lot of advertising and time.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
It's good that you're still communicating but when you took the site completely offline you should have atleast put up some sort of message on the front page explaining things, this is what other responsible sites do. And I don't know whether your site had people's deposits when you went offline but if you did, you should have also put in with that message explaining that all funds are intact and if someone wants to withdraw anything while the site is offline they can email with their username and a signed message from one of the address they used to deposit the funds into their account.

This would have shown that the site is trustworthy and would have kept people from speculating.
Some people made to fast prejudice, but... consider you were gone like 5 days, people got suspicious.

Well see what future brings.

People are always suspicious and that's ok, we don't expect people to trust us right away. We are working on it.

You have ruined your reputation, launching a site thats not properly working and you've claimed that you own a bank roll that can rival PD.. so, its your fault for raising some suspicious behavior.. don't blame the people, blame your own action..

could have at the very least put up a "under maintenance" page up while the site was down, that was probably a big tip off for people to be suspicious, but i think people wouldve called it a scam regardless.

the script that they're using made me already suspicious its not built from scratch, hackers can easily milk it out..

That's one of the major stuff we are working on right now.
Some people made to fast prejudice, but... consider you were gone like 5 days, people got suspicious.

People are always suspicious and that's ok, we don't expect people to trust us right away. We are working on it.

You have ruined your reputation, launching a site thats not properly working and you've claimed that you own a bank roll that can rival PD.. so, its your fault for raising some suspicious behavior.. don't blame the people, blame your own action..

Positive, we admit it's our fault but we are working on it, it's common to have some bumps at the start, the most important thing that no one loses anything during the process.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

could have at the very least put up a "under maintenance" page up while the site was down, that was probably a big tip off for people to be suspicious, but i think people wouldve called it a scam regardless.

the script that they're using made me already suspicious its not built from scratch, hackers can easily milk it out..
legendary

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
This is just stupid that you are even slightly surprised. Let people have their money

Pages:
Jump to: