Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCAM ALERT] ***********EMUNIE - CAUTION ADVISED************* - page 14. (Read 30987 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Go lose your money, I really don't care. I'll leave it at that, I got better things to do than babysit this thread and respond to blind fanboyism and associate scammers.

Well, thats great for all of us I guess. I loose my money, both of us get to sleep. Deal! :-)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Ha!!! I just noticed LeoC is a noob - Activity: 28, NSA or not I have to say, he's a bit of a Dickhead!!!

Well aren't you an elitist moron? Who the fuck cares how long I have been on some stupid forum. Facts are facts, everything this person PM'ed me regardless of his history and motives were backed by facts and I reposted it here on this forum for everyone to disseminate. Yes the person that sent it to me was named Maet.

Whether emunie (ain't got a clue as to what the fuck it is) is a scam or not, this is exactly how an accusation should be addressed, whether by a scammer or not, each and every time (within reason) such resurfaces.

Well-played, eid!

~TMIBTCITW

Dafuq you talking about? Eid did absolutely nothing but talk about the person who did the digging. That's like if some private investigator finds your wife or girlfriend cheating and then everyone says its ok because the investigator is a chronic chain smoker. Facts are facts. Daniel sounds and acts like an egotistical douchebag too if you read his profiles. Who'd want to dump half a million dollars into that. Theres a sucker born every minute.

PM? why you? fail.
Activity: 98
Ha!!! I just noticed LeoC is a noob - Activity: 28, NSA or not I have to say, he's a bit of a Dickhead!!!

Well aren't you an elitist moron? Who the fuck cares how long I have been on some stupid forum. Facts are facts, everything this person PM'ed me regardless of his history and motives were backed by facts and I reposted it here on this forum for everyone to disseminate. Yes the person that sent it to me was named Maet.

Fact: "A fact (derived from the Latin factum, see below) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be proven to correspond to experience." (Wiki)

What you do: An interpretation of the "case", mentioned above. Thats not a fact. Come down and verify, what you say, by real facts. Facts don't come from what you believe, they stand for themselves. So just keep your mouth shut, wait for 6 month and keep gibbering. If your "facts" will be veriefied by then, I, in advanve, will keep my mouth shut. Deal?

Grüße, Hansen
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Activity: 21
lol i don't know about emunie, but biggest scam is already in action its NXT - 100% premined and "bought" by 71 man.
have seen enough of big wall on dgex that only made for afraid people - so its clearly manipulation by big players. pump and dump.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
But still OP has proof the backup his claims.  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
Let's see how he responds.

You're already getting a glimpse at how eMu management handles facts. By throwing hissyfits and presumptuous accusations that have no merit.

na just talking about how you guys talk to each other. your info is more than interesting as I wanted to invest in EMU, I mean the concept sounds good. But I'm not interested in scams... so thx. time and this thread will show what's true, anyway good to have that infos NOW Smiley

If you saw a person mugging another person on the street and then you caught and confronted them, you wouldn't get heated? I wouldn't even let them speak a word before they were laying on the floor face down.

Activity: 102
Sounds like a scam to me , I was thinking about investing too but after reading this no thanks. Put your money into a scrypt coin where this is a honest community behind it. People should goto jail for this.
NSA must be getting worried!! They got Google to take over Skype coz they didn't have the algo to get access to all conversations!! With eMunie they are screwed!! private conversations for everyone!!
Calm down, calm down!! I really doubt it's a scam, no one puts that much time and effort into a project to scuttle it once it's launched!! Those that don't invest ( due to mis-trust ) can hatch and earn when it goes live! eMunie could blow the doors off even Bitcoin with it's innovation, if it does pre launch investors get really rich, if not, I don't really see them losing anything as it will do more than hold it's own!   
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
These are facts:

The emunie beta started in June, I replied to the thread here, signed up and have run about 10 versions of the client since then.  (there have been many more versions I have been too busy to test).
I have sent 1 btc for the beta tester presale, the address that we had to send to has over 800 btc received in over 100 transactions.

eid
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
The term "valid response" does not compute with eMu followers.

So people from emunie have to respond immediately to the demands of a btt newbie signed up just since "December 31, 2013, 03:47:59", posting almost identical post to what Dan has already responded to?

Title of your post suggests you are more then just trying to ask valid questions, no?

Activity: 602
so what about some valid response on the OP's post? All i see is some raging from Emunie fanboys/staff. Doesn't look all that professional to me.

I follow eMunie since few weeks and would like to see official statement from Dan about this accusations

yup. Im an emunie newbie too so I am interested.
Activity: 602
so what about some valid response on the OP's post? All i see is some raging from Emunie fanboys/staff. Doesn't look all that professional to me.
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
The price of $0.10 was agreed on by vote by the founders and beta testers.  That's a relatively large and representative group.  Remember that the beta testers are almost exclusively volunteers who just want to get involved in a new project.  They have nothing to benefit from this (unless they invest in the pre-sale and receive a few added bonuses but nothing extravagant).

What isn't immediately clear is where the money from the pre-sale is going.  Some of it is going to go back to Fuserleer to cover his development costs (fair enough IMO, would you work for a year for free?) but most of it will be used for further development, liquidity on the exchange, PR etc.  How much goes where will, I believe, be decided by a poll!!  
Activity: 63
Should we state on BTT your eMunie username and also let people know why you had to get 'disciplined'?

This is the problem with the newer altcoins coming out. The supporters are thugs willing to do whatever it takes to make a RoC.

It's disgusting is what it is.
Activity: 42
Why do people keep mentioning Cossakman, who is he and why should I care? The person that sent me the PM was NOT named Cossakman (unless name change?) and had over 200 posts on their forum.
I digress because regardless of who it was from, it doesn't fucking matter. Facts are facts no matter whos mouth they come out from or whatever motives they may have. This guy did his research and I am thankful.

Personally though, I think that eMunie will stick it in everyone's ass twice. Once during the presale, and then again on release where everyone has a psychological price of 0.1 in their head so the devs can dump and make even more profit.

you are perfectly right, they will get amazingly rich. than they dont need to care anymore. and its perfectly legal if people are stupid enough to just pay someone for is work a lot money even they dont need to since they want to get rich like people on bitcoin.

but this is a highly complex business model alot of manipulation which goes on.

they think because its a bit different people want it since nxtcoin went up, mastercoin. but noone needs the coin. there are already good coins. just need to be further developed. and the share its way more fair.

only smart people get rich on emunie. buying and selling to the right moments
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
How do I change an avatar?
so the main concern is about where the founder of emunie got 600BTC to start his project?

As far as I understood, there is an official info on emunie website, where one can send an email and be notified on how to invest before IPO. So there was no investment from third parties so far.. or am I wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: