Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper - page 80. (Read 25775 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 171
Why do not you consider this version of events?
Craig recognized the identity of Satoshi and his place of residence, visited him together with his boyfriend and stole or took the private keys!
Why hasn't he signed the address yet?
Waiting for a better price.
And if you provide a signature? What's next? The community will reject it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
it does not matter who the inventor is, him is considered the one who first registered the patent for the invention

K, regardless of the fact that you are contradicting yourself, you are therefore saying that Ronald Keala Kua Maria invented bitcoin.

The Hawaiian Who Registered the White Paper Before Wright

There’s Ronald Keala Kua Maria, a resident from Hawaii who copyrighted the Bitcoin white paper, back in August 2016 with registration no. TXu 002037698. News.Bitcoin.com reported on Kua Maria claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto back in June 2018. Not only did Kua Maria copyright the white paper, but he also copyrighted a decent number of other trademarks and words like “Bitcoin Cash.”

https://news.bitcoin.com/us-copyright-office-responds-to-craig-wrights-bitcoin-registrations/

Price Update: BSV now down 20% in 24 hours.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
it does not matter who the inventor is, him is considered the one who first registered the patent for the invention
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

Disclaimer

Of course, as has been highly circulated among BSV proponents as of late, its true that "you cannot prove a negative" -- we cannot "prove" that Craig Wright is not Satoshi Nakamoto. However, as it serves as a warning to potential investors, this scam accusation will not be retracted until Wright has provided adequate proof that he is Satoshi, and accept that the burden of proof lies upon him. Upon successfully doing so in the presence of the public and the bitcoin community, this thread we be rescinded.

It should be noted that this post does not imply that Craig Wright is a scammer and BSV is a scam per se, but the evidence presented in this post suggests that there is a strong likelihood of such, and therefore those who are considering investing in BSV on the pretense that Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto are encouraged to exercise extreme caution before investing in this project.

*By "fake team member" I am inferring that Wright is claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto without providing adequate proof of such.

** By "plagiarized white paper" I am inferring that Wright is claiming to have written a body of text that he did not write (the Bitcoin white paper).

Logically you can prove a negative, though it tends to be harder.

CSW can sue anyone, but as a public figure it's very difficult, particularly in the U.S. He would actually have to prove not only that the statements are untrue and damaging, but also that they were known to be untrue. All you have done is provide publicly available information.

There's a reason he is suing people in the UK and not the U.S. In the U.S., he'd get his ass handed to him.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The OP predicted a 0$ BSV last week, he’s  100% wrong on that

Wrong. I never said that. Why do you insist on lying with your every breath?

Think I must have struck quite a nerve with you this time.

Oh, I see the problem now: BSV is down 16% in the last 20 hours.

OP SENORING POSTS

What does this even mean? You got caught lying about China and this is your response?

Be aware !

OP deleting rebuttals

I didn't even report your post, but I bet you were double-posting and somebody reported it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Be aware !

OP deleting rebuttals

This is not a self moderated thread. Self moderated threads cannot be created in scam accusation. If your posts are getting deleted, it's a moderator, not the OP. (Although the OP or anyone else can report your posts to the moderator.)
Activity: 520
Merit: 123

Yeah, and the pump was while China was asleep. That post was fake news of fake news to give an excuse of BsV’s price pump during this brilliant CoinGeek Conference (the actual result of the pump). < snip paranoia >

The buying started around 08.30 UTC May 29, about ninety minutes before the fakenews WeChat was posted (10.05 UTC*), after which time the pump immediately accelerated.
*18.05 CST. China is asleep at six in the evening?
The Coingeek Conference opened to the public at 13.00 UTC May 30, over 24 hours after the start of the market manipulation, not during it.
Since it opened the BSV price has gone down. Profit taking on the goody bag pump?
Unless, by during, you are referring to the start of the prior Dev Day, which was roughly contemporaneous to the manipulation?
Maybe some geeks were chatting in the accreditation queue and decided to splash out a billion or so to pass the time?

OP SENORING POSTS
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Yeah, and the pump was while China was asleep. That post was fake news of fake news to give an excuse of BsV’s price pump during this brilliant CoinGeek Conference (the actual result of the pump). < snip paranoia >

The buying started around 08.30 UTC May 29, about ninety minutes before the fakenews WeChat was posted (10.05 UTC*), after which time the pump immediately accelerated.
*18.05 CST. China is asleep at six in the evening?
The Coingeek Conference opened to the public at 13.00 UTC May 30, over 24 hours after the start of the market manipulation, not during it.
Since it opened the BSV price has gone down. Profit taking on the goody bag pump?
Unless, by during, you are referring to the start of the prior Dev Day, which was roughly contemporaneous to the manipulation?
Maybe some geeks were chatting in the accreditation queue and decided to splash out a billion or so to pass the time?

Activity: 520
Merit: 123
With the professionalism and investment going on into the CoinGeek conference, along with a massive multi billion dollar price spike (during the release of this article). It’s hard to take this seriously.

The OP predicted a 0$ BSV last week, he’s  100% wrong on that

Clearly none of you guys are  watching or at the CoinGeek Conference now. Absolutely brilliant

Do your research before you trust a bunch of .pdf jpegs. None of this constitutes proof in a court of law.

Should have taken you up on that peter McCormack bet nutildah. Here’s where the smart money is:

https://vimeo.com/339365256

Catch it live folks
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1442
Nice ! Thank you nutildah for opening this Smiley

I do not know what impact your thread may have, but I can not stand reading any more things, every day, about this csw !!

In addition, it is so obvious that manipulations take place around bsv, just see this graph for example!

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Sorry for the spam, but it makes me laugh every time I see it, & it deserves a place here. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Why is this shitcoin already worth more than 200$ Can someone explain to me? Who buys it and why? Why encourage scam-coin?

Up until ten days ago, BSV was going nowhere pricewise around BTC0.0075-0.0090/$60.
All of the "scaling" posturing, the #CSWis.. tweets and third rate Coingeek propaganda were having no effect on its widening discount to BTC.
Something had to be done.
So it was.

The no-news news about CSW and the White Paper copyright registration nearly doubled BSV's price on 21/22 May, bear in mind the Coingeek BSV circlejerk in Toronto is only 10 days away.
Then this Tweet, a.k.a. the Billion Dollar Tweet*, appeared yesterday. A complete and deliberate fabrication, it prompted what was put down as Chinese retail FOMO buying to push BSV up >100% to over $200.

According to the comments, this translates roughly as

"CSW transferred 50k BTC from the biggest BTC wallet to Binance, which confirmed he is the real Satoshi. As such CZ will re-list BSV and make an official apology on Twitter"

And there it is, the Is-he-isn't-he-Satoshi? card played to $3Bn perfection.

*Edit: The medium for the original "50k BTC transfer" fake news wasn't actually Twitter, it was the Chinese 'SuperInstagram' portal, WeChat.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Let's just hope no one got scammed by this team while you were spamming up your post count Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bsv-bitcoin-sv-original-satoshi-vision-4985868
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
Why is this shitcoin already worth more than 200$ Can someone explain to me? Who buys it and why? Why encourage scam-coin?

Ripple is ranked #3 and its even more of a shitcoin than bitcoin sv.   Eos is a super centralized shitcoin and its ranked #5 right now.  Why do people buy those shitcoins as well?
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Nice post and I would urge everyone to check out Lopps article on the subject, he really gathered and correlated a shitton of info.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright/

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
So that was the 5000th post surprise! Grin
Well done bro.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
This thing will sadly fall on deaf ears in the mainstream.  You just need showmanship to persuade the sheep. This is why people like Elon Musk get so much credit when his engineers do all the work. We are living in a world where fraudster Donald Trump is the president of the United States.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
<------- Good job!! Cheesy

BSV-CSW? ---->

Pages:
Jump to: