Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers - page 3. (Read 21826 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SO I wondered what happened to them. I lost approx 1.2 mill doge.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just had $500 in coins stolen by them.

2 days ago they decided they didn't like my email address when I tried to transfer an alt coin to a private wallet.   They asked for another one and when I asked what was wrong with the one I signed up with and offered another to try, they deleted my account and that was the last I heard.  No followups to any of my emails.

Now I have no access to my coins.

Stay away from this scam.

have you tried to contact them by phone? you may try

where can i find the phone number?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

2 days ago they decided they didn't like my email address when I tried to transfer an alt coin to a private wallet.   They asked for another one and when I asked what was wrong with the one I signed up with and offered another to try, they deleted my account and that was the last I heard.  No followups to any of my emails.

have you tried to contact them by phone? you may try
Activity: 3

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Haha no. Even stupider than that. They were sent to the wrong exchange.

Still though, not cool on their part.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

People still use this exchange? Amazing!

Hello dear,

Why is so amazing to you?
There are many user's that invest in some crap and they even not search first
This is amazing!! Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
 Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

People still use this exchange? Amazing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Hello,

Why you do not make a search first?
Please check the google and you will see more reports about COINS-e.com
Read first before trading  Undecided
12+ days still no coins
8 days waiting on a stuck withdrawal. they claim they don't have enough coins in their hot wallet. Its only .8 worth of Quark ffs...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
My issue was resolved... after many phone calls, twitter messages, one support ticket, facebook messages and posts, and forum posts. I suggest anyone that has a problem to email [email protected] ... It seems he is in charge and has the ability to make financial transactions within the company. For what it's worth, he was very nice on the phone and emphasized he was working on improving customer support. More FWIW... it seems this site is not a scam site, but is just somewhat mismanaged and under staffed.

I will remove my prior posts/tweets/facebook posts as promised.

Thank you coins-e.com for clearing this up.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Seems like Coins-e is back to old tricks again Sad

Went to withdraw some ORB i had there as Crypto-Trade has added it, confirmed it but 2 days have not received it.  Checked the withdraw history and it shows "null" in place of tx id.  Opened a ticket, but no reply.

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
My issue was resolved- email [email protected] if you have any issues.
Activity: 13
I deposited 145K DOGE there 4 days, never reflecting.
They don't respond to my ticket.
seriously ? they are like a shit . fraud and leave ! report as legiit thread right now .
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
My issue was resolved- email [email protected] if you have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Miracles do happen!!! After 4 months of waiting and regular emails and tweets finally Coins-E have sorted my issue out and paid me my 2 missing BTCs.   Am still in a state of shock!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Ticket #10135  Dark coins not showing up. 

Darkcoin block chain explorer shows 386 confirmations, and that the output to the Coin-e wallet has not been redeemed. 

Is the wallet not connected?  Not connected to the correct chain? 

I'm sure I'm not the only one with a problem..   

This problem has been solved.  Thanks guys.  I've deposited and withdrawn other coins with out problems.  I have noticed every so often you need to use their tool to run the block chain and get things confirmed.  I've used it a couple of times and the coins show up in my balance in seconds.  Thanks for a good exchange. 

SockPuppet?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Ticket #10135  Dark coins not showing up. 

Darkcoin block chain explorer shows 386 confirmations, and that the output to the Coin-e wallet has not been redeemed. 

Is the wallet not connected?  Not connected to the correct chain? 

I'm sure I'm not the only one with a problem..   

This problem has been solved.  Thanks guys.  I've deposited and withdrawn other coins with out problems.  I have noticed every so often you need to use their tool to run the block chain and get things confirmed.  I've used it a couple of times and the coins show up in my balance in seconds.  Thanks for a good exchange. 
legendary
Scam bump
legendary
so more Lies???
Pages:
Jump to: