Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers - page 6. (Read 21826 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Have some additional intel for you folks, from twitter this time.  Quoting verbatim:

digit ‏@_digit_ Mar 3

@SaifAltimimi seems 2 b owner/operator of #coinse - http://imgur.com/ksb2gxL  http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinKW/  #bitcoinkw #Kitchener #Waterloo @calyxxx

This might indeed be the current owner/operator of coins-e exchange.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
still nothing txid not found. 2.5 btc still pending
Activity: 51
Anyone know who owns/runs the site?  I am getting worried has been 6 days for my BTC withdrawal, stuck in initiated...
Did some digging, as per reddit coins-e domain originally registered by Vignesh Sundaresan. http://pastebin.com/WZshPuup
Vignesh is affiliated with Inspirin.in which is mentioned on the coins-e site.  Does anyone know for sure if Vignesh is the owner/operator now/still?
This customer support is terrible.  They do resolve issues but never update the status of tickets  Huh
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Me too! NET withdrawal appears as confirmed.
But, TX ID  is not valid in the block expler. Transaction not found.

I requested 0.04324365 BTC withdrawal to my btc wallet but it just says initiated and under the token where usualy is txid it says null ?

ditto here, ticket submitted yesterday
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Coins-E are a cowboy scam exchange!!! Stole 2 BTCs from me 1.5 months now!!!!
Activity: 8
I also have a google authenticator issue and they dont replay any emails or tickets. They stole my 2 bitcoins worth of Alts.
coins-e SCAM

Almost a month trying to log in to the website to withdraw all my funds, and i can't.. because i got 2 step authentication issue..
i have made almost 4 ticket in the past month... without a response, i send many emails to the website and admins.. = same result..
i tried to contact them though twitter.. guess what = NOTHING!!!
I THINK THE SITE IS A SCAM!! we SHOULD do some actions against them..

Activity: 44
Yeap Netcoins sent! says confirmed but did not show up!  COINs-E don't reply at all!    $100 worth.

My mate had the same thing and they don't reply.

The Claytons Exchange!!
Activity: 8
I never received my COL coins deposit, it has been months, I checked the transaction in their explorer but it says the transaction id is invalid.Support didn't help me either.
Activity: 5

I requested 0.04324365 BTC withdrawal to my btc wallet but it just says initiated and under the token where usualy is txid it says null ?

I deposited 5934.06 WDC one day ago, but it not reflected in my account.

No response on my 3 tickets, like nothing going on. Angry

Today, i got my 0.04324365 BTC withdrawal and 5934.06 WDC reflected in my account.
Activity: 5

I deposited 5934.06 WDC one day ago, but it not reflected in my account.

No response on my 3 tickets, like nothing going on. Angry
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
tried to withdraw some net coins it been 48 hours and still have not receive anything as of yet.

I'm just like you, I got more than 60K NET and the withdrawal appears as confirmed and with a Tx ID that is not valid in the block expler
yeah same here got TX ID but not valid and it was confirmed and still got nothing...
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
tried to withdraw some net coins it been 48 hours and still have not receive anything as of yet.

I'm just like you, I got more than 60K NET and the withdrawal appears as confirmed and with a Tx ID that is not valid in the block expler
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
We are extremely sorry for the issues that you are facing currently. We are solving the complaints that have been registered on coins-e support desk and Bitcointalk. If you still may have issues, please do PM us with the transactions ids and coins' name. We will resolve the issues as soon as possible.

There were software issues with Dogecoin which were resolved.

We have high volume of new users registering with Coins-e and most of the delays in transactions are due to this volume.We are at the same time, restructuring the exchange to support this high volume. We again apologize for any delay that you face in this process.
Thank you for your support.

I PM and wonder if my coins will be back after 3 moth of waiting... if so i  will stop the negative publicity and remove them ... if not i will continue it
Activity: 18
I moved over to coins-e a couple months ago because craptsy was taking days to confirm some of my deposits, no issues back then. I eventually stopped using the site because I hated the outrageous withdraw fees, but recently been trying my luck on multi-pools and tried a netcoin deposit on coins-e like 5 days ago, account still is empty and they're not acknowledging the tx id for the deposit. Sent in a ticket, got an email saying I get a response in 24 hours - 3 days later no response. Sent in another ticket last night, not expecting a response for that one anytime soon either. Either they're overloaded with support tickets and understaffed or they're just another scam story. Either way I probably wont be going back because if they truly gave a crap about their business they would give some kind of explanation of what the issue is, which even cryptsy did when they were having issues. Thankfully I didn't trust them from the get go, so I never really left any balance there, so at most I stand to lose my 250 netcoin deposit that never showed. Makes me love mcxnow just that much more  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
still waiting for my 2BTCs Coins-e!! Allmost a month now!!!!!
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
http://altexplorer.info/chains/NAN/block_crawler.php?transaction=bb8e74a7afc8fb373442c9aafbf47b448f76f702b1c038cee39bc436ca69b74c

Still waiting on a deposit of 163.62255489 NAN to post...sent it over 4 days ago, filed a ticket 3 days ago.  It's not a huge sum (was to be part of an experiment in arbitrage), but it doesn't inspire confidence.

Did you send it from cryptsy?

Not that that should make a difference, but yes.

On the plus side, someone at Coins-E finally got off his fourth point and fixed the problem.  Now that the funds have been kicked loose, I'm sending them back.  They're in-flight and should be back in my control shortly.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Did they change the adress? I can't get to coins-e.com! Huh
I just clickt on the adress on mine signature, and got to their trade-site.
Nevermind, i just withdrawed some coins, let's see how long it will take before i receive it.
i just received my coins after 6 confirmations.
So i have no problem at whole at coins-e.

But i saw an warning, that a list of coins had troubles with withdrawel, they were under construction.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Did they change the adress? I can't get to coins-e.com! Huh
I just clickt on the adress on mine signature, and got to their trade-site.
Nevermind, i just withdrawed some coins, let's see how long it will take before i receive it.
Pages:
Jump to: