Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers - page 9. (Read 21826 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It's a joke of an exchange.

They didn't allow me to withdrawal my GLC for whatever maintenance that they are doing, and then I traded some of it to BTC and submitted for withdrawal, and now I'm getting the null transaction nonsense.

It's a sad exchange, really. Once I get my coins (if ever) out of Coins-E I'm never using it again. They don't respond to Twitter or to the Support either.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

did anyone of you got their coin.s back Huh
i requested withdrawal today to my btc wallet but it just says initiated and under the token where usualy is txid it says null Huh?

.... i did like 20 transactions before and traded and it was all ok before until today ....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT after 20h + my account was credited .... so i must post they did pass thru ... but i think ill stay away .... or if use ever again then that will be with extreme caution  ....
--------------------------------------------
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
fuck coins-e , 12 days waiting for withdrawal, no response from support.. time to sue and kick 'em in the nuts 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The owner of Coins-e is the crook, he's been stealing coins for months, why won't people get this through their thick skulls.
There is enough info out there that shows how many people have been scammed but people still keep depositing coins.

i just moved BTC in and out of coins-e with no issues..  didn't look like any issues just low traffic
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Lost 186 maxcoins that I deposited to COINS-E 20 hours ago.
Still nothing. Support not answering emails.

Didn't read my sig?

Yeah no-one adds it and peops keep getting screwed and then i see these same screwed people being dickheads and not adding a warning in their sig.

I'm beginning to not give a shit and remove it from my sig and let the scamming continue unhindered.
Activity: 10
EDIT. Got my coins finally after 20 hours of waiting.

Lost 186 maxcoins that I deposited to COINS-E 20 hours ago.
Still nothing. Support not answering emails.
Activity: 308
Still waiting on 10k PXC I withdrew on September 6th

Shit is ridiculous...

Whaaa?! September?  Shocked
Activity: 2
I also got scamed

about 1,500000 Dogecoins...

no refund errors or something someone transfered them into BTC and Withdraw them WITOUT EMAIL CONFIRMATION (mail was unread in my mailaccount)

they also didnt reply my support ticket or refunded me ...

i gave them a deadline and after that i want to make a campaign against them with forum postings and a informatin page that tey are scamers and will appear if you google BTC LTC DOGECOIN CRYPTO and COINS-E.
Thanks to my SEO workers and google adwords everyone will be warned.

anyone who´s willing to help and make their behavior public could help me

waiting more than 1 month allready
legendary
If the scam is true. (and for me it's true, 20 days without reply for support and deposits lost), could we have a big post-it on the forum. Everybody can see to not use this scam website.

Some admin/moderators can do this ?

Admins and Moderators of this site don't care if people get ripped off.

NOW PUT IT IN YOUR SIG!!!!!!

here is the code

Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418416.0][b][size=11pt][color=red][WARNING!!!!!!!][/color] DO Not Use Coin-E [/size][/b] You have been warned.[/URL]
Activity: 142
If the scam is true. (and for me it's true, 20 days without reply for support and deposits lost), could we have a big post-it on the forum. Everybody can see to not use this scam website.

Some admin/moderators can do this ?
legendary
The owner of Coins-e is the crook, he's been stealing coins for months, why won't people get this through their thick skulls.
There is enough info out there that shows how many people have been scammed but people still keep depositing coins.

Because NO-ONE warns them now I been saying to put this info in your sig for over a month and is anyone doing it?HuhHuhHuh??
Activity: 182

Activity: 30
Deposited 0.8btc two days ago, showed up ok. Someone withdrew it today, without my permission, zero btc now in it. Pack of f***** Its not me thats been compromised in any ways so they are either crooks or they are compromised. 
legendary
Everyone put this in your sig, warn the n00bs as we were not warned.

I hate the fuckers that say "It was well known " but told no-one.
Activity: 294
I withdrew 2100 SBC 15 days ago and I have not received them yet.
Also 13 days without answer from support.
Activity: 142
48 Hours without answers from their support...

Some of you have their coins back but what they do with it during hours / days.... It's not hard to inform us. I think the better we can do it's withdraw all of our coins ..

Now 4 days without answer... 4 days without my 2 deposits..

Don't forget : don't trust coins-E

legendary
WELL it looks like they have inadvertently helped everyone that got fuked! Price is goin to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 224
I do not think it is so hard to inform people via email, or forum about software bug. We waiting many days without deposit and information.
Activity: 350
14k doges sent 8 days ago, 2 tickets no response...

Those coins ended up in DLBrrdzzH8B2V5QgrUTmiwoBw9mYtQxbH7 (http://dogechain.info/address/DLBrrdzzH8B2V5QgrUTmiwoBw9mYtQxbH7)

Same for me

I've got my funds today, apparently it was a software bug and they have to manually process each deposit, patience guys.
legendary
7k finally added.

Same email.

Their communication is shit. They could even be robbing peter to pay paul for all we know.
Pages:
Jump to: