Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 24. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
such a pathetic thread.

move along people, nothing to see here except angry people who didnt buy into DRK and are now kicking themselves of trying to promote an inferior coin/technology.

The DRK charts says it all

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

What concerns me the most is that no one seems to be concerned about this?Huh?

How many thousand DRK have been lost due to this?

No darkcoin was lost....once you update to the correct chain the darkcoin appears in your wallet again....

It happened to me when I tried sending to cryptsy...updated, and it came back...

Stop spreading bullshit lies please...thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

What concerns me the most is that no one seems to be concerned about this?Huh?

How many thousand DRK have been lost due to this?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Oh man if darkcoin is scam and shitcoin I can't wait to invest in a real quality coin. Smiley

Grin  Grin  Grin

You can find out what is the better anonymous coins in another topic.

Monero or XC are looking good Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
well i got once in and out DRK made little profit but its just way too risky stick with the decent coins
Activity: 140
Oh man if darkcoin is scam and shitcoin I can't wait to invest in a real quality coin. Smiley

Grin  Grin  Grin

You can find out what is the better anonymous coins in another topic.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yea darkcoin is such a scam....

-quietly and quickly buys 2,000 darkcoin while trolling darkcoin-  Roll Eyes

yea get that price lower so i could buy some more..I WANT A MASTERNODE!!!!!@!!!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Yeah Darkcoin's quite a scam alright. Just look at that scammy price action, totally reminds me of Shibecoin or Fartcoin or Bluecoin just compare their charts...

Wink
Activity: 229
Paddy's Pub Egg
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Now this quote makes you retarded now, what happens if your "darksend" will send us to the value down below 100statoshi ? Then i can trade my invested coins for penny prices ?

Never go full retard.
legendary
You seemed to forget that attacking users won't get your really far. So you are against the freedom of directly copying other sources ? Where do you live in ? You seemed to forget that even NXT is open source now and there were still no real copy of it. Its not always someone wants to steal your idea.

Yeah well DRK has a precedent (X11, DGW) with like 30 coins, and some are bashing it because they want to clone darksend.

After using it / cloning it they will shit on Evan for being a "scammer" or a "useless dev" due to the launch so that they can promote how they are better with Evan's code but without "his 2mn darks" (which is the narative propagated through out-of-context quotes). This is SCAM MENTALITY by useless parasites.

Well, maybe you are one of the parasite ? You are just forcing people to believe that you wont betray them as darkcoin has 50% control of the coin

Forcing?

Download the open source version without darksend and do your work without darksend. You have that option. You aren't forced to use the darksend-enabled binary.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ouch. You must be holding a lot for defending this coin so eagerly.

You can't imagine.

Everyone has the right for an opinion. Let them decide themselves.

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Was_Darkcoin_Instamined.3F
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#I_read_somone_who_wrote_that_50.25_of_the_coins_in_circulation_are_owned_by_the_devs

~2mn coins were issued in the first 48 hours due to problems with the difficulty readjustment. That represents approximately 10-15% of the total money supply that will ever be issued

lol, that ain't no instamine.
legendary
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
You seemed to forget that attacking users won't get your really far. So you are against the freedom of directly copying other sources ? Where do you live in ? You seemed to forget that even NXT is open source now and there were still no real copy of it. Its not always someone wants to steal your idea.

Yeah well DRK has a precedent (X11, DGW) with like 30 coins, and some are bashing it because they want to clone darksend.

After using it / cloning it they will shit on Evan for being a "scammer" or a "useless dev" due to the launch so that they can promote how they are better with Evan's code but without "his 2mn darks" (which is the narative propagated through out-of-context quotes). This is SCAM MENTALITY by useless parasites.

Ouch. You must be holding a lot for defending this coin so eagerly.
Lets put all speculation a side and lets state the pure facts:

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

Everyone has the right for an opinion. Let them decide themselves.
legendary

you do know that

1. Do a DarkSend to a specific address
2. Use blockchain explorer to that address to see the funds received in chunks through an obfuscated money flow
3. The money you sent is the exact money received.

but the masternodes that mix the coins and get the reward for it are whose ? you don't know because it's closed fucking source asshat.

You're such a fucking retard foodies123, get an education.

Darkcoin is already fucking open sourced, Darksend is going to get Open Sourced within the month. I've seen plenty of threads by people who have masternodes asking how to set it up etc etc. The dev probably doesn't even have 1 masternode.

Does you're low IQ, retard head, not realize that this "closed source" is to stop clones from directly copying the coin's idea at the beginning?

Only a complete retard like you would open source your project at the beginning stages.
It's like inventing  a revolutionary technology(which darkcoin  is), and not patenting it, so others can just steal your work.

You're such a fucking retard, I may be a troll, but I have common sense.

-please excuse my cursing and obsene language staff, I just can't stand STUPID people like foodies who aren't pretending to be stupid, they really are-

Is it that hard to cope with the concept ? While darksend is still closed source you have no clue how it directs coins to the masternodes. It is possible that it directs them to the dev's nodes making the dev alot of money. I didn't say this was happening I just said IT COULD BE HAPPENING if the dev was ill intended.

PS: lol at your spelling. Smiley)
Activity: 294
you do know that

2. Use blockchain explorer to that address to see the funds received in chunks through an obfuscated money flow

but the masternodes that mix the coins and get the reward for it are whose ? you don't know because it's closed fucking source asshat.

You're such a fucking retard foodies123, get an education.

Darkcoin is already fucking open sourced, Darksend is going to get Open Sourced within the month. I've seen plenty of threads by people who have masternodes asking how to set it up etc etc. The dev probably doesn't even have 1 masternode.

Does you're low IQ, retard head, not realize that this "closed source" is to stop clones from directly copying the coin's idea at the beginning?

Only a complete retard like you would open source your project at the beginning stages.
It's like inventing  a revolutionary technology(which darkcoin  is), and not patenting it, so others can just steal your work.

You're such a fucking retard, I may be a troll, but I have common sense.

-please excuse my cursing and obsene language staff, I just can't stand STUPID people like foodies who aren't pretending to be stupid, they really are-
you do know that

Pages:
Jump to: