Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 25. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
you do know that

1. Do a DarkSend to a specific address
2. Use blockchain explorer to that address to see the funds received in chunks through an obfuscated money flow
3. The money you sent is the exact money received.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
you do know that right now darksend being closed source could be directing most if not all of the transactions to nodes owned by dev/team and then they just cut that out when they open source it, et voila they made a shitton of money and no one would ever know because ... closed source.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No, there was no premine.

Whatever you want to call it, it's worse than a premine, no other coin in the top 100 had block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.

I don't think it is "accidentally", just a plan.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Whatever you want to call it, it's worse than a premine, no other coin in the top 100 had block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
tl;dr for this issue?

was darkcoin premined by the devs?

But I hope devs have mined enough so they can continue full time development at least for the 2 years they have committed to without financial worries. This is something most coins do not have.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

DarkSend being closed-source is a HUGE problem to anyone holding DRK.

How does one know that the devs aren't double spending their stash or just adding to their total stash and selling them?

If it is closed source this is then possible.

Hence why such a pump could happen.

Having a public-ledger that bitcoin and litecoin has is important to verify where coins came from. Otherwise what is the point of anonymity? Anyone can just send coins and then claim they never sent them to sell on an exchange? lol...how retarded is that?
+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Darkcoin isnt closed source you retards. Even I, a troll, knows that.

Darksend is the only part of Darkcoin thats closed source and its going to be open source in less than a month.

Feel free to copy x11 algo, cause its fucking open source. You guys are a bunch of idiots.

As long as any part of the code is not open source, anything can be expected.
So tell me, who is the retard now? Thats right. You are.

Anyway. DRK has much more serious problems than darksend being closed src. Darksend is going open sourced and this issue will be resolved.
Instamine and dev likely holding 50% of coins will never be solved, because no one knows how much they control the market. We can only analyze and guess by the movements and volume.
I always expect the worst cenario when it comes to trading with real values and money. This is one of the main reasons why stocks and commodities has been my main income for several years now. I would like to invest in a coin like DRK, but there are way too many unknowns. So i avoid it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
tl;dr for this issue?

was darkcoin premined by the devs?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why the big sell off. It seems I'm going to lose all my money after all.

I feel like a fucking retard now...

Im a BC'er, but from an outsider perspective, I HIGHLY DOUBT DC will crash, at least at for a good while.HOLD on DRK, im sure it will go back up. there is too much development atm for it to go down for a bit.
IF you dont feel comfortable, invest a percentage of what you hold there, and spread it into another investment(s).
for reason of conflict of interest, I will not suggest what to go into lol if you decide to.
good luck!
Activity: 284

How does one know that the devs aren't double spending their stash or just adding to their total stash and selling them?

Having a public-ledger that bitcoin and litecoin has is important to verify where coins came from. Otherwise what is the point of anonymity? Anyone can just send coins and then claim they never sent them to sell on an exchange? lol...how retarded is that?

Darksend is the only part of Darkcoin thats closed source and its going to be open source in less than a month.

Feel free to copy x11 algo, cause its fucking open source. You guys are a bunch of idiots.
+1
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Lets hope there will not be too many bagholders left behind
Activity: 294

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
we are just seeing a correction - this is far from the end of DRK - watch prices $20 next week ... fools cashing out will be sorry.
Activity: 221
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba

thats because you are a retard! Smiley dont get me wrong, im not trying to be ass

big sell off?

guys DRK just got STABILZED to 0.02 Smiley that need to happen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 204
I've moved my darkcoins to blackcoin..I think the bubble is about to begin just like it did with dc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
You are an accessory to fraud.

He was being ironic you muppet

Can't expect reading comprehension from butthurt steamers.
Activity: 283
Darkcoin is a bogus coin.  There is not one single coin in the top 100 besides Darkcoin that launched with block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.  The closest thing is "GPUcoin", where they failed 5 launches in a row and just kept relaunching it over and over.

No. It was just an honest mistake, done by extremely professional developer. They tested code and all, but somehow instamine happened with only "the most popular" Linux client available.
Later on a second honest mistake happened by hardforking darkcoin and making subsidy 10 times smaller.
No scam! Only honest mistakes.

LMSAO If it was really "honest", he should have relaunched DRK.

He was being ironic you muppet
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Darkcoin is a bogus coin.  There is not one single coin in the top 100 besides Darkcoin that launched with block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.  The closest thing is "GPUcoin", where they failed 5 launches in a row and just kept relaunching it over and over.

No. It was just an honest mistake, done by extremely professional developer. They tested code and all, but somehow instamine happened with only "the most popular" Linux client available.
Later on a second honest mistake happened by hardforking darkcoin and making subsidy 10 times smaller.

LMSAO If it was really "honest", he should have relaunched DRK.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Darkcoin is a bogus coin.  There is not one single coin in the top 100 besides Darkcoin that launched with block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.  The closest thing is "GPUcoin", where they failed 5 launches in a row and just kept relaunching it over and over.

Pages:
Jump to: