Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 26. (Read 82589 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Darkcoin is a bogus coin.  There is not one single coin in the top 100 besides Darkcoin that launched with block rewards "accidentally" set 10x higher than they should be.  The closest thing is "GPUcoin", where they failed 5 launches in a row and just kept relaunching it over and over.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

Convenient fact skipped: Most miners use linux, so the largest percentage of miners could mine straightaway.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

PoS/PoW hybrids with initial PoW phase are instamined way faster, not only for 5-10% of the monetary base, but for the 100% of it. After a week or two, noone can mine anything, they have to buy it from the first miners. You are a supporter of such coins like Whitecoin who use instamining as their primary technique of coin distribution. Your pretentious concern for late miners is totally hypocritic as you support coins that completely exclude miners after a small instamine period, or tell them to mine something else and buy your coins after totally excluding them from the possibility of mining. How can that be compared with DRK in which early miners instamined something like 1.7mn coins compared to a monetary base of 17-22mn coins (and then sold them for peanuts at rates of 10.000 DRK for 0.25 BTC) where another 15-20mn coins were to be issued?

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

You contradict yourself. First you say only dev and friends did the instamine, then you say "they decided to turn their instamine" - when the engagement for the decision involved much more than 3-4-5-10 persons. Actually the vote was >100 persons:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-reward-schedule-vote-525093

Why would 80% of the people agree to having a problematic distribution? THINK HARD.

The answer is because the initial distribution had changed through the marketplace. Something that you omit from your "facts", intentionally, pretending the 50% distribution held true at the time of the decision.

LOL yep majority of miners are linux, no windows miners on here. Smiley

Even if true does not change the fact only a handfull of wallets sucked up all the coins Smiley

Accelerated mining which is stated on the OP and fair for everyone to have a chance at mining in they want to is not the same thing at all.

Excuses and justifcation can not change the facts.

legendary
THE FACTS ABOUT CRYPTOHUNTER

LOL that's the best you can come up with ? Smiley
this guy is pretty funny.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

see
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins#darkcoin

Darkcoin

derived from Quark

type of algorithm: blake, bmw, groestl, keccak, jh, stein

PoW and PoS

Reliable info.

Darkcoin = Quark clone with 5 hashes (and not X11 coin with 11 hashes)
Darkcoin = PoW and PoS.

Seems legit Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

That's some serious detective work, sir. I hope you didn't use too much of your time for that though, when you could've just simply read these pages:

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ
legendary

Convenient fact skipped: Most miners use linux, so the largest percentage of miners could mine straightaway.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

PoS/PoW hybrids with initial PoW phase are instamined way faster, not only for 5-10% of the monetary base, but for the 100% of it. After a week or two, noone can mine anything, they have to buy it from the first miners. You are a supporter of such coins like Whitecoin who use instamining as their primary technique of coin distribution. Your pretentious concern for late miners is totally hypocritic as you support coins that completely exclude miners after a small instamine period, or tell them to mine something else and buy your coins after totally excluding them from the possibility of mining. How can that be compared with DRK in which early miners instamined something like 1.7mn coins compared to a monetary base of 17-22mn coins (and then sold them for peanuts at rates of 10.000 DRK for 0.25 BTC) where another 15-20mn coins were to be issued?

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

You contradict yourself. First you say only dev and friends did the instamine, then you say "they decided to turn their instamine" - when the engagement for the decision involved much more than 3-4-5-10 persons. Actually the vote was >100 persons:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-reward-schedule-vote-525093

Why would 80% of the people agree to having a problematic distribution? THINK HARD.

The answer is because the initial distribution had changed through the marketplace. Something that you omit from your "facts", intentionally, pretending the 50% distribution held true at the time of the decision.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
THE FACTS ABOUT CRYPTOHUNTER

legendary
Please stop trying to change the subject.
Fact is, lies are being spread as "facts".

For example,
- there was a premine <= lie
- there was no windows client in the first 24 hours <= lie

Please come back when you make up some more lies.

I have never said it was premine

Did I claim you have? No. You're steaming too much from butthurt to understand what you read.

You have gone from crying on the dark thread

Seems to me you're the one doing all the crying.

now saying it was all totally fair at the top of page 5

Distribution is fair - if you were lazy enough not to mine at lunch or stupid enough not to buy when you could've bought 10k at 0.25 BTC it's your own fault. No one else's.

I never mine at lunch time.

For example,

I have never said it was premine

Did I claim you have? No. You're steaming too much from butthurt to understand what you read.

You have gone from crying on the dark thread

Seems to me you're the one doing all the crying.

now saying it was all totally fair at the top of page 5

Distribution is fair - if you were lazy enough not to mine at lunch or stupid enough not to buy when you could've bought 10k at 0.25 BTC it's your own fault. No one else's.
legendary

For example,

Please fool let me help you once and for all. I have never said it was premine although you yourself suggest it at the top of page5 on the drk thread.
You obviously have no clue what premine or instamine is.

1. Instamine = proven by block explorer, and backed up by you yourself crying on the thread the dev was giving out 5k after a short period after saying no premine.

blocks at 500 coins each coming in on super low dif for those mining at the start. Windows miners had no pools and no wallet at launch.

2. windows qt  - -

over 90 mins after this was posted by a miner.

{
    "blocks" : 2314,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.06250000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : true,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 209698,
    "networkhashps" : 9359902,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Most of them is EC2 instance :d

so after nearly 1.5 Million were mined up in a very short period

an unofficial windows qt was posted on the thread 90 mins after that .... so if you wanted to risk using that client you could start try that unofficial windows qt on your machine.

however of course most windows users left the thread after launch when there was no windows qt.

So there you have it. 

You have gone from crying on the dark thread implying the dev was instamining or premining to now saying it was all totally fair at the top of page 5

Give us a break from your stupid comments.

For example,

legendary
I didn't imply anything.

Please try to stick to the facts. And the FACT is you are a liar who got caught lying.

so you saying this to a dev a few mins after launch is not implying anything??

"wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

Please stop being silly. Get back to pumping drk in the drk thread and let this sink. You are doing drk no favours in here.

I didn't imply anything.

Please try to stick to the facts. And the FACT is you are a liar who got caught lying.
legendary
yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.
Windows QT and daemon:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4595586

You can talk what ever you want, FACT is you were lying, i.e. you are a liar.

Lol you implied the same thing about duffield .... everyone is a liar it seems. You just change your view point according to your investment Smiley

hehe

Illoden says to duffield a few moments after launch .....""wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

now is defending the scam since he got some eventually Smiley you are funny.
yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.
Windows QT and daemon:

You can talk what ever you want, FACT is you were lying, i.e. you are a liar.
legendary

I really suggest you stop lying.

Windows QT and daemon:

LOL hahaha

look at the top of that page 5 folks

there you see this same user illodin crying at the dev suggesting foul play hehe ..... his exact words to the dev....

"wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh"

what a laugh.

Dark had only been released moments before and no windows wallet, one came hours later from unofficial source which nobody would touch obviously.

By that time 500 coin blocks had been rolling in every second.... guess where they went.

Who cares it's done and over with just don't come with your nonsense everything was fair about it.

The first 5-6 pages of that thread are quite funny.

I really suggest you stop lying.

Windows QT and daemon:
legendary
Price was stagnant for months. Then the "drk is scam" threads appeared in April and price has boomed 20x. I guess there's truth to "there is no such thing as bad PR".

again changed nothing about the facts presented.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.
legendary
Price was stagnant for months. Then the "drk is scam" threads appeared in April and price has boomed 20x. I guess there's truth to "there is no such thing as bad PR".

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.
Pages:
Jump to: