Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 29. (Read 82624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
lolz'n at DRK and XRP or any "coin of the future". If this shitcoin epidemic

Shitcoin. Seriously? Is the butthurt so strong?

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Are you guys slow or just....

The dev doesn't have anywhere near 2milliion coins..10k at best

People who mined when the blocks were rigged to 500 instead of 50 on day one all have 100,000+, I've seen them talk about.  One guy claimed to have given away 50,000 and had tons more left.

As for how much the dev has, I would guess at least that many if not more.

This is the same for 99% of the coins (btc included) people who were here at the start mined more. What's the problem ? Oh yes there are no problem !

You sure 99% of the coins including Bitcoin same as Dark ?

Bitcoin's main problem is the ongoing easymine.

The asic companies have been raping BTC for well over a year with their secret farms. This is why/how every generation of asic has little to no hope of ever achieving ROI.

The fatasses are leaving us with nothing but table scraps.

You nailed it!
This is what will kill Bitcoin eventually.
Its a failed concept, just because of that.

And now they want to pull the same stunt again on Litecoin.
WON'T HAPPEN.

DRK and XRP will replace BTC and LTC.

A coin named Darkcoin and anonymous getting scam accusations and wanting to get wide spread adoption from merchants and businesses and accepted by regulators? Don't see it happening, also asics can be made for this coin aswell

lolz'n at DRK and XRP or any "coin of the future". If this shitcoin epidemic isn't brought under control soon, the crypto(s) of the future will be one that is government issued. Shocked

problem - shitcoin and scams
reaction - screw cryptos !
solution - the nazis running our governments take complete control after the sheeple beg for it.

yuppers reRaise.

I guess flipme wasn't around last year when most were convinced that scrypt asics were impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

make money, f*ck bitches!

is goiing to be bigger than btc

DRk: XfkU3YXExdu2tEW8AhNt9EQkCtUrqNKB4C

Name:    newbie378
Activity:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 06:40:04 AM
Last Active:    Today at 06:47:28 AM

you are a sockpuppet, cheerleading, begging shill and your opinion holds no weight here. Its people like you who helps scams like darkcoin be successful in scamming others.

There is a special place in hell for idiots like you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

make money, f*ck bitches!

is goiing to be bigger than btc

DRk: XfkU3YXExdu2tEW8AhNt9EQkCtUrqNKB4C
legendary
Activity: 1260
This is the same for 99% of the coins (btc included) people who were here at the start mined more. What's the problem ? Oh yes there are no problem !

False, you apparently can't get it through your head that block rewards were set to 500 instead of 50 for first day miners.  No other coins in the top 100 have anything going on like this.  Then to make the insta mine scam even worse, they then reduce total coin count from 80 mil to 20 mil afterwards so the people who mined on day one got everything.

+1, r0ach also lied. There are tons of post made by the Devs of darkcoin asking to Buy darkcoins

More like you lied.  There are posts from first day miners talking about how they got over 100,000 coins when block reward was scam set to 500 instead of 50 in the actual Darkcoin thread.

This is a joke.  There's too many little kids on this board that don't understand the only reason Darkcoin went from .002 to where it is now is because the same pump and dump group that pumped Blackcoin and Cinnicoin is also pump and dumping Darkcoin.

People claiming "oh you're just mad you don't own a ton of Darkcoin and it went up", no, that's not the problem.  The problem is, a pump and dump group is forcing retarded coins into the top 10 so that others might eventually be forced to participate in them if they want anything to do with crypto.  It did not work with Blackcoin or Cinnicoin, it probably won't work with Darkcoin either, but there's always the possibility you will get stuck having to purchase some scam coin after they force market cap high enough.
Activity: 868

People who mined when the blocks were rigged to 500 instead of 50 on day one all have 100,000+, I've seen them talk about.  One guy claimed to have given away 50,000 and had tons more left.

The asic companies have been raping BTC for well over a year with their secret farms. This is why/how every generation of asic has little to no hope of ever achieving ROI.

You nailed it!

WON'T HAPPEN.

A coin named Darkcoin and anonymous getting scam accusations and wanting to get wide spread adoption from merchants and businesses and accepted by regulators? Don't see it happening, also asics can be made for this coin aswell
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

People who mined when the blocks were rigged to 500 instead of 50 on day one all have 100,000+, I've seen them talk about.  One guy claimed to have given away 50,000 and had tons more left.

You nailed it!

WON'T HAPPEN.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

People who mined when the blocks were rigged to 500 instead of 50 on day one all have 100,000+, I've seen them talk about.  One guy claimed to have given away 50,000 and had tons more left.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 140

+1, r0ach also lied. There are tons of post made by the Devs of darkcoin asking to Buy darkcoins, I've seen a few posts by InternetApe(darkcoin dev), selling thousands for 2 cents each...

If you want further proof that Darkcoin is well distributed, CHECK the Blockchain. Most of those early miners have little to No coins, as they sold them all when darkcoin first hit exchanges(poloniex)
Anyone saying otherwise is lying and trolling.

sshhh noob, people can move coins around between wallets even if you have not thought of such a cunning plan as yet.
the dev had tons, was offering out thousands of coins shortly after launch for things. He has a ton so do the other instaminers. Some was sold.

Nobody cares anyway get back to investing in drk if nobody else can make an anon coin perhaps he deserves a few million USD before the next pump and dump comes along.

Ride the train until the next super best thing comes along.

Anyone could have bought a load cheap i guess it's their own fault including mine. It was cheap for quite some time. Anyway does not change it was a scam but just stop talking you're becoming more boring than me saying the same thing over and over. There was no windows qt blah blah minting cut by 75% blah blah..... those are facts....... you're spouting madness especially after the dev offered the airdrop he knows he fucked up. He tried to make ammends and seems to have more talent than most other devs so fuck it, if he had the entire 2M i would prefer that than the linux instaminers that probably took a lot more than he did to be honest and did nothing other than 5 mins set up.

So just remain quiet unless you have some facts to back anything you have to say up. The facts are there for everyone to examine themselves there really is no point discussing if it happened further.

Kind of stopped caring about scams on here especially ones that have taken deep root. Even grabbed some ripple up today.

+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I really hope the devs have a lot of coins so they dont have to worry about money and can work on this thing for the next 2 years full time as promised. Maybe you's should spend your time developing something of your own instead of being so outraged over crypto-capitalism.

+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
dark coin will sink like a stone.

lol you silly noobs.

keep quiet over thing you don't understand.

When OP was posted, DRK cost 50 cents. Grin

I can't even imagine how pissed off OP must be. I would probably kill myself.
Activity: 169
To stop encouraging this type of behavior, all we need to do is stop buying into this kind of hype.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

+1, r0ach also lied. There are tons of post made by the Devs of darkcoin asking to Buy darkcoins, I've seen a few posts by InternetApe(darkcoin dev), selling thousands for 2 cents each...

If you want further proof that Darkcoin is well distributed, CHECK the Blockchain. Most of those early miners have little to No coins, as they sold them all when darkcoin first hit exchanges(poloniex)

sshhh noob, people can move coins around between wallets even if you have not thought of such a cunning plan as yet.
the dev had tons, was offering out thousands of coins shortly after launch for things. He has a ton so do the other instaminers. Some was sold.

Nobody cares anyway get back to investing in drk if nobody else can make an anon coin perhaps he deserves a few million USD before the next pump and dump comes along.

Ride the train until the next super best thing comes along.

Anyone could have bought a load cheap i guess it's their own fault including mine. It was cheap for quite some time. Anyway does not change it was a scam but just stop talking you're becoming more boring than me saying the same thing over and over. There was no windows qt blah blah minting cut by 75% blah blah..... those are facts....... you're spouting madness especially after the dev offered the airdrop he knows he fucked up. He tried to make ammends and seems to have more talent than most other devs so fuck it, if he had the entire 2M i would prefer that than the linux instaminers that probably took a lot more than he did to be honest and did nothing other than 5 mins set up.

So just remain quiet unless you have some facts to back anything you have to say up. The facts are there for everyone to examine themselves there really is no point discussing if it happened further.

Kind of stopped caring about scams on here especially ones that have taken deep root. Even grabbed some ripple up today.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

legendary
Activity: 1288
Hello, i know, it's hard to miss the train/rocket to the moon ...
But, I'have to let u know, that everytime you spread fud, a rise appear.
So please don't stop ! the more you spam your fud, the more I'm gettin RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool Cool Cool

++1

Thanks guy. DRK is unstopable.
Activity: 196
I really hope the devs have a lot of coins so they dont have to worry about money and can work on this thing for the next 2 years full time as promised. Maybe you's should spend your time developing something of your own instead of being so outraged over crypto-capitalism.
Activity: 126

legendary
Activity: 1260

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Dev should do something with the 2 mil coins, either destroy them or share them in a good manner, maybe to the ones that have been contributing to the thread before it became the marketcap it is now.

The dev doesn't have anywhere near 2milliion coins..

Their "evidence" is an out-of-context quote in the first post of the thread in which Evan talks about 2mn coins that WOULD BE issued in the case of an airdrop.

Pages:
Jump to: