Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 17. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
People who commit fraud because they have the opportunity to get money that is not their right. And this has become a serious problem in Cryptocurrency. And I agree that these hackers must be removed and steps like this must be taken immediately. Scammers are people who are lazy to work and they will only become trash.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 06, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
I hate cheating. I've been lied to so many times. People care only about their own benefit - this is our essence. It is very difficult to find people who will not deceive you. But I believe that such people exist. There are many ICO that deceive people. I would like there to be a team of hackers who would punish such teams
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Scammers are nothing but online thief. They are lazy because they are not patience enough to invest or do legit work but instead they are busy looking for free money they don't work for and that kind of money don't last like an adage in my tribe that say what you work for with your sweat will last longer
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 05, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
I completely agree with the author, but there is one big problem! People who rob people do not believe in karma! Over time, when they really feel it, then one of them begins to realize, but more often it is too late! understand that among hackers, many steal for the sake of adrenaline, and not for money!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 05, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
actually, they have a good future if they are good and not upside down in thinking, but maybe they do have a grudge or are comfortable with what they are doing so blindly that activation becomes their own satisfaction. and one more they are intelligent people
Activity: 317
December 05, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Yes, there are people who trade in this way, but then they need to think about their soul, it is just sick. All that man does it remain on his conscience, maybe today is not fashionable to say this, but do not know how else.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

I think about this that the fraudsters are now hiding and waiting for a specific case to start earning. I also believe that now the market is not stable and people's incomes have fallen. And now there is nothing for scammers to take away as incomes have fallen for almost everyone. And they are also waiting for the market to be stable.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
I really hate the bounty manager who did the scam. they and their team only use the participants to help lift and support their project without clear rewards. hopefully there are no more scammers.
whether it's a mistake from the bounty manager or from the team because we don't know the clarity ourselves. many of the bounty managers will say they only do campaigns not included in the team, if the project is a scam then their bounty manager will have nothing to do.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 05, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
I really hate the bounty manager who did the scam. they and their team only use the participants to help lift and support their project without clear rewards. hopefully there are no more scammers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 05, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
I thought about why fraudsters can easily make money from the cryptocurrency market. Finally, I think the main reason for the scam is that investors lack understanding of cryptocurrencies, and humans have a greedy nature!
Activity: 294
December 05, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
Work hard and you will get what you deserve. Be respectful to other community members and always be fair. As you said, karma is real and everybody will get their duties back. Lets make a great community without scammers together.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 05, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Because it is too easy to deceive people with fishing links or infecting pc with some soft. Other ways of "earning" for them are very difficult, and they are not even the real hackers, they are just rogues
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 04:35:27 AM
Yes offcouse the are lazy you don’t even need to be told before you believe that scammers are even born with laziness because the can’t sit down and study or work hard. The only look for easy money that people suffered to get.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 26, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
Because it is much easier to earn by fraud than to develop some product painstakingly and it carries certain risks. There will always be people who want to make money quickly and easily, scammers take advantage of this. The cryptocurrency market is very young, ISO is not regulated by any rules and these are excellent conditions to deceive inexperienced investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 25, 2018, 10:46:47 PM
Work and don't be lazy.
Almost all the scammers aim to get something for nothing, so don't expect them to work hard.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
I would say that much more than scammers, the scammed ppl are lazy and not smart.
Every now and then I see someone moaning in a coin's Discord server that he provided someone with Teamviewer access
to his system "to help set up a masternode" (he didn't even bother to contact the team, just listened to some random guy) and then all his coins mysteriousy (lol) dissapeared.
Or same thing with private key export. Etc etc etc.
Activity: 252
November 25, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
I think we had to understand when I saw the hundreds of websites that are similar to ICO, in which people still invested. If people still make money, why do something to upgrade?
Activity: 140
November 23, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
I think they just getting joy from things they do. So it's not laziness. It's a perverting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 22, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
meaningful and legit? because they're scammers, by scamming they can earn a huge amount of money, thousand times more than a licit job with their ability. If they're not caught, it's ok, they can live a wealthy life, that's why they become scammers. However, scammers are not lazy because it's not easy, it's hard work. I must say that scammers are smart, laborious and creative. Anyway, i don't encourage illegal jobs like this, i just want to clarify your opinion about them.
They are smart and creative but in the wrong place. That is if you have knowledge but do not have kindness. That includes theft in an elegant way, however, their actions are very detrimental. Utilizing system weaknesses and other people just for personal gain, it is wrong.
Activity: 324
November 22, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
Yeh, after recieving money they can easily introduce a new product or something like that. It's better to make a product and earn on it rather than take small profit once.
Pages:
Jump to: