Pages:
Author

Topic: Scammers are lazy - page 18. (Read 82606 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 22, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
They are not just lazy, they are indeed heartless. How can you just look at somebody and just steal what is rightfully his or her's. They usually forget that they will definitely receive their punishment one day. We should therefore try as much as possible to protect and manage what is duly ours.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
I disagree with you, because it takes a lot of time, hard working and requires money sometimes for hackers to buy tools before they can ball in to another person account. What I  realized about the people so called hackers is that they like to reap where they did not sow accumulate  coins that does not belong to them .
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 02:30:05 PM
Real-world fraud is rife, especially in the virtual world that is anonymous, so we must learn to find information in crypto if we don't want to be deceived
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
November 22, 2018, 02:19:30 PM
I am receiving almost every week a phishing email with fake domain or a Google form with a link and text that my reward is waiting, be quick. Kind of stupid by me...
Activity: 238
November 22, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
it's wrong, completely!
scammers are very smarts and hard working. they just don't use their intelligent into the right thing.
they wouldn't have any penny if they're lazy.
even being scammed, I have to say, they're smart.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Scamers are not lazy they are just on the wrong move, being lazy is just avoiding to do something because if you see the energy those guys put in work you will all call then devil and not lazy. If we doing legitimate work can do the same we will make it more than they do.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 22, 2018, 11:10:28 AM
Alas, not all scammers are lazy. I met with a number of scams which are extremely difficult to distinguish from real projects, ideal mimicry. Everything was hidden at random, because the scammer is recruiting a team of cheaters, and one of them will make a mistake.
Activity: 238
November 22, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
They always want to cheat on their lives where they want to make easy money and it's too important for people to have great security on their accounts. The scammers need to really study a lot to cheat someone. They put a lot of effort to attract the attention of the many people they are targeting especially greedy investors want to make money easily.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 22, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
instead they are very active in trying as much as possible so that other people are trapped, I think some scammers are actually smart people, it's just that they are too greedy to want big results in an instant way, and of course they know the big risks they will receive if they were caught
absolutely right and they only think of profits and themselves without thinking of others, so greed is what makes many people feel disadvantaged because they obey big ambitions to easily reach big income
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 22, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
meaningful and legit? because they're scammers, by scamming they can earn a huge amount of money, thousand times more than a licit job with their ability. If they're not caught, it's ok, they can live a wealthy life, that's why they become scammers. However, scammers are not lazy because it's not easy, it's hard work. I must say that scammers are smart, laborious and creative. Anyway, i don't encourage illegal jobs like this, i just want to clarify your opinion about them.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
instead they are very active in trying as much as possible so that other people are trapped, I think some scammers are actually smart people, it's just that they are too greedy to want big results in an instant way, and of course they know the big risks they will receive if they were caught
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
I agree 100% with you that they are very lazy thats the reason they get involved in what they do to get money easier and faster online but i do tend to wonder if really karma catches with them later on.  but i just pray passage in which they scam people with can be sealed
Activity: 504
November 22, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
If they were so lazy, then there would be no such projects as now, everything would be different, but now everything is very sad, so I think that all this clearly indicates that they are not lazy
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 22, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

I dont really think scammers are lay, (lol). They are actually working and finding ways to scam and cheat people. Sadly, they are using their work in negative ways. Well anyway, its not about being lazy only, they just want to get rich quick whatever the cost.
You are absolutely right, scammers are like parasites, they feed on their victims in order to survive, so they put hard work to achieve that but their work is bad against humanity and its stealing from others which totally condemnable
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.

Actually there are the White hackers and the Black hackers, so I want to believe you are referring to the Black hackers. Now hacking is no lazy job , it has its pros and cons. Many companies information or even app would have been compromised today if not for White hackers that discover vulnerabilities. However thoes that don't follow best security practice end up at the mercies of the black hackers

There are companies like Cloudbric who intend to a build an A.I security which learns how to catch these scam activities . However they need hackers to feed the data of the platform.

People need to educate themselves on best security practice. There is no excuse for ignorance
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
Not quite agree with that. They come up with schemes for creating projects, but this is not so easy and you need to put a lot of effort into it. so that they are smart times can cheat
Activity: 30
November 22, 2018, 09:25:22 AM
i agree with you all scammers are lazy. They are people that have not skill or idea to make benefit.
this people are virus in this world.
Activity: 346
November 22, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
Scammers invest their time brain storming for the next tactics, it is remarkable the new ideas the come up with each day! From some swapping to actually asking to send BTC to your account because their country doesn't allow Exchanges
Activity: 658
November 22, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
now the professional bounty managers are very selective in analyzing and filtering scammers from their projects, so now we can be calm because scammers will not get anything from what they do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 22, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
Work and don't be lazy.
Why is that so ? If they will spend their time on working with their own to earn money here in crypto industry , do you think they gonna earn as much as they earned now ? People are greedy when the topic is money . Scamming other people is not good idea at all and it is bad in the thoughts of many people but as the time passed by the number of scammers are still increasing.  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: