Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 125. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 02:50:23 PM
As for someone not believing a fairy tale you devote a lot of time to it. Are you a fairy tales lover?

That's how this starts. Maybe you will be like a Paul. Voice will say to you  - why do persecute me?

Never say never.

I'm so sorry your parents did this to you.   Sad

My father was alcoholic and he could not care less of what I do. And my mother was depressed for most of my childhood and could not care less. Don't you dare to imply that anything else they done wrong than neglecting me.

I have all the reasons to be mad at God. I am not.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 05, 2017, 02:42:04 PM
As for someone not believing a fairy tale you devote a lot of time to it. Are you a fairy tales lover?

That's how this starts. Maybe you will be like a Paul. Voice will say to you  - why do persecute me?

Never say never.

I'm so sorry your parents did this to you.   Sad
September 05, 2017, 02:31:59 PM
But psychologically speaking, both Astargath and you know that God exists.

I don't believe in your fairy tale either.

Cool

Never say never.
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

I don't believe in your fairy tale either.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 05, 2017, 02:15:19 PM
Astargath forgets about the part where God condemns people who "steal" (kidnap) other people to make slaves out of them. But, he is learning. Someday he'll understand.

I don't think Astargath believes in your fairy tale.

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 05, 2017, 02:10:45 PM
Astargath forgets about the part where God condemns people who "steal" (kidnap) other people to make slaves out of them. But, he is learning. Someday he'll understand.

I don't think Astargath believes in your fairy tale.

Cool
legendary
September 05, 2017, 12:54:15 PM
You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

Trying really hard? I'm just quoting the bible.

Ok. What would you do if someone had robbed you?

a) let him go
b) punch him and take your stuff
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

I would not allow people to have slaves because I'm smarter than your god.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.

But also let you beat them as much as you want unless you kill them:

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an industred servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused threatened, sex trafficed, crime lord used etc etc. Maybe God have did that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive
b) you just want to piss someone off like me
c) being brainwashed by liberal media
d) you do not know how it is to being fucked up by this system

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.

Astargath is simply having a difficult time right now. Almost all the places in the Bible where God talks about slavery, giving rules for how it was to be done, He is talking about an indentured servant. An indentured servant is like a person who has a contract with his employer to work under certain conditions. God is simply making the conditions to not be too harsh for the contracted employee.

Cool
September 05, 2017, 12:41:21 PM
You have get it all wrong. You need to try really hard to make it look bad. As always your world view is directly upside down as intended by Satan.

However you would want to picture most of people are not slaves you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

I already told you that the God protection was involving those who are under it.

What you are doing is picturing God being bad while it was the humanity that created the world that allowed slavery and its still allowing even if they do not ask God about his opinion.

I suggest you should think again who you serve right now. You are not atheist. You seem possesed.

a) let him go
c) kill him.

God had said you can punch him or let him go. That's how it was. Stay under the 10 commandments do not steal and not kill. If you want to do anything else in your evil heart... Do if you must.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established.

Don't kill
Don't steal
But hey, if you want to have slaves, beat them and sell them is fine, pd: god loves you hehe xd

He is not allowing slavery (only industred servants to pay the debts for 6 years) for the people under his protection. Btw anyone could be under his protection it was not a matter of a race or ethnicity. Just like you can repent and have his protection. You reject and you whine he want your spiritual death. Hey... its your choice.

But you allow slavery!!! There are a lot of wage slaves in your country and you probably vote. You legitimise your government laws that allows slavery. Btw slave is not the one that is not paid. Rome and greek slaves could be one of the wealthiest people in Rome.

Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

And if he doesn't obey, you can also beat him. Thats not industred servants my friend. We don't beat our workers today.

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an industred servant in the prison.

If there is not a physical threat there is a threat of being punished one way or another including beating if necessary.

I don't know in what world you live in but we don't have slaves anymore. People work for money and if someone refuses to do his job they do not get beaten, they are fired. If you beat someone, whatever the reason is you can go to jail. Defending barbaric laws to justify your corrupt bible is stupid. You are pretty insane and delusional. You will defend the bible to the end, no matter how crazy, immoral and stupid it is. You will accept slavery just because a book tells you to. Pathetic. Thankfully not all religious people are like you, otherwise we would probably still kill gays, witches and have slaves.

We have wage slaves that does not have any options but work for pennies. Ofcourse they have choice to die.

And if you go to the military you are an indentured servant. That like fucking definition of it.

No I do not accept slavery. You just can not read. Can you? I would wish there would be no wage slaves. You are perfectly fine with them. How they are, abused, threatened, sex trafficed, criminally used etc etc. Maybe God have done that as well?

If you think if there are no slaves on paper there are no slaves on reality you are either:

a) naive
b) you just want to piss someone off like me
c) being brainwashed by liberal media
d) you do not know how it is to being fucked up by this system
e) you don't know how it is to be addict
f) you do not know what is abject poverty or debts

Those things and wars, that we happily does not have ,create slaves, not your silly things on paper, and hiding head in the sand.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 05, 2017, 12:37:39 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

September 05, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

Yes we do beat them. For example military. Or an indentured servant in the prison.

September 05, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

September 05, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal

September 05, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

Don't kill
Don't steal
September 05, 2017, 11:47:16 AM

a) let him go
c) kill him.

What would you do? Set slaves free? You would be against on of the commandment you yourself have established. You would be for a thievery.
September 05, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

September 05, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

However you would want to picture, that most of people are not slaves nowadays, you will have to try hard or consciously decieve yourself.

September 05, 2017, 11:33:01 AM
I pray to your fake god that the utter nonsense in this thread is not representative of the population and large, but I greatly fear it is.

He is not normally this immature, but he just came from church and he has been drinking today.   Undecided

Be happy that I laugh at you. Why? My laughing doesn't do anything more than to disturb you... at worst. At best, you might even laugh at my laughing. Rather, fear God's laugh. Why? Because you can't turn god. He completely has you in the palm of His hand.

Psalm 2:
1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the LORD
and against his Anointed One.
3 “Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then he rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 “I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD:

He said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
8 Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear
and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
and you be destroyed in your way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Cool

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Cool

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

A correct non-satanic King James version of the Bible.

Why is a version very important? Devil is in the detail they say. Indeed he is. You need to look on the details like if constants are constants in your satanic version of the world.

For example one word and we have a devil in the detail:

Satanic version of the Bible:

Genesis 8:21

21The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

Here we have insane God that say Noah is bad because he pleased the Lord. Totally crazy.

Kings James version:

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Its just said that the lord had smelled the burning body. And he was displeased. He has calleh Noah evil, because he listened to Satan. That was the offering to the egiptian deity Moloch not the One God.

Noah had mistaken Satan for the angel of God. Jesus had said to beware the spirits that is not of God.

Exodus from the king james version

20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Luke from the king james version

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

No matter how much you try to translate the bible to make it seem better morally, you won't be able to.

September 05, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
I pray to your fake god that the utter nonsense in this thread is not representative of the population and large, but I greatly fear it is.

He is not normally this immature, but he just came from church and he has been drinking today.   Undecided

Be happy that I laugh at you. Why? My laughing doesn't do anything more than to disturb you... at worst. At best, you might even laugh at my laughing. Rather, fear God's laugh. Why? Because you can't turn god. He completely has you in the palm of His hand.

Psalm 2:
against the LORD

the Lord scoffs at them.
on Zion, my holy hill.”

8 Ask of me,

Cool

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Cool

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

A correct non-satanic King James version of the Bible.

Why is a version very important? Devil is in the detail they say. Indeed he is. You need to look on the details like if constants are constants in your satanic version of the world.

For example one word and we have a devil in the detail:

Satanic version of the Bible:

Genesis 8:21

21The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done.

Here we have insane God that say Noah is bad because he pleased the Lord. Totally crazy.

Kings James version:

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Its just said that the lord had smelled the burning body. And he was displeased. He has called Noah evil, because he listened to Satan. That was the offering to the egiptian deity Moloch not the One God.

Jesus had said to beware the spirits that is not of God.
September 05, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

He is not normally this immature, but he just came from church and he has been drinking today.   Undecided

Psalm 2:
against the LORD

the Lord scoffs at them.
on Zion, my holy hill.”

8 Ask of me,

Cool

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Cool
legendary
September 05, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

He is not normally this immature, but he just came from church and he has been drinking today.   Undecided

Psalm 2:
against the LORD

the Lord scoffs at them.