Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 126. (Read 845582 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 04, 2017, 08:14:25 PM
I pray to your fake god that the utter nonsense in this thread is not representative of the population and large, but I greatly fear it is.

He is not normally this immature, but he just came from church and he has been drinking today.   Undecided
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
September 04, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
it is assumed that god exists, only they look for a proof, god can not exist, if it exists it is not god anymore,
"god is anything that is missing", but to proof and confirm that rule we can establish a secular god here in the experience on the earth and leave almighty god in the transcendence in the heaven, so far i am trying for 20 years to work that presumed job of the secular god (almighty god is assumption, religion is pretension), god and good are banned, as god is prohibited to become born and goodier is not a word in dictionary, and and i am banned on chats of over 200 sites online, why, because i chat from side of morality and mods are from side of technology, they have weapons to ban you though they can ignore you, i wondered that they are so shallow and mean until i found out that i can not ignore mosquitoes, i use weapon against them soon i see them, nhhh, reflexive instinctive action ...! ... i ban mosquitoes for same reason why mods mute myself .... apply for your ldab-s starting from 370K divine dollars .... zik
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 04, 2017, 07:06:27 PM
Don't get yourself banned - I would miss these little chats.

Cool

No you wouldn't. You missed science without missing it. You wouldn't miss chatting.

Cool

I do want to help you with your mental illness - I WOULD miss these chats.

Cool

Until you recognize the scientific proof that God exists, you won't be able to even start helping anyone, even if what you do helps someone.

Cool

Debunked by yourself: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19455088

And debunked by me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19350390
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19357376

Also: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19355289

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19666684
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:44:49 PM
Until you recognize the scientific proof that God exists, you won't be able to even start helping anyone, even if what you do helps someone.

401 pages and no scientific proof your fairy tale exists.  What do you want me to recognize?

I want to help you overcome your brainwashing!

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 04, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

Cool

No you wouldn't. You missed science without missing it. You wouldn't miss chatting.

Cool

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:37:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:36:58 PM

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:30:23 PM
401 pages and no scientific proof your god exists.

Just keep copy and pasting the same cult propaganda - maybe an old man with a beard will create proof for you.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

If you understood science even a little bit, you would realize that science proves God, and that your religion of denial about God is a science cult at best. Go soothe yourself with some more indulgence in your cult.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:27:39 PM
401 pages and no scientific proof your god exists.

Just keep copy and pasting the same cult propaganda - maybe an old man with a beard will create proof for you.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:25:37 PM
Jokers in the funny farm think they are living in reality, as well. It's your science. You are simply the fairy tale by not recognizing science.

You have every ability to get out of the funny farm.  You just need to pull your head out of the sand.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that you can throw a hand full of sand in the air, and after a few billion years it becomes intelligent life.

Mwahahahahaha!

You think that some big bang explosion some 13 or 14 billion years ago made the complexity that exists. Have you never looked at an explosion? Look at all the buildings and machinery and life explosions create. Explosions make animals, and plants, and buildings, and humans, and intelligence. You are so funny.

Mwahahahahaha!

You and all your BB/evolution religious buddies are so full of stupidity that even the monkeys in the jungles are smarter. You evolved from monkeys? Even the monkeys are embarrassed when people tell them that they have something like you as a descendent.

Some people think that God made the universe 6000 years ago. And that He set cause and effect into action, and makes all present things through cause and effect activity after 6000 years.

But you think that it was big bang that had that precise control from over 13 or 14 billion years.

Mwahahahahaha!

I gotta hand it to you. You jokers have one of the funniest cults that has ever existed.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:22:20 PM
Jokers in the funny farm think they are living in reality, as well. It's your science. You are simply the fairy tale by not recognizing science.

You have every ability to get out of the funny farm.  You just need to pull your head out of the sand.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:21:34 PM
If you understood science even a little bit, you would realize that science proves God, and that your religion of denial about God is a science cult at best. Go soothe yourself with some more indulgence in your cult.

I understand your fairy tale science proves it, but we are living in reality.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

By the look of your avatar, it probably more like gay fairy tail in your case.

Grin
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
That's true. Big bang and evolution are way funnier than some old guy making the universe in 6 days.

You find reality funny.  Not unexpected considering all your arguments are a joke.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:18:20 PM
A handful of sand in the air could do it a lot easier than big bang over 13 or 14 billion years. You evolution cult jokers are so funny.

Funnier than thinking an old man with a beard has existed for all eternity and took six days to make the universe?

Cool

That's true. Big bang and evolution are way funnier than some old guy making the universe in 6 days.

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

I understand your fairy tale science proves it, but we are living in reality.

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:16:49 PM
Currently we do not have any underlying proof. Just speculations.

Exactly.  Some people cannot accept reality - hence over 400 pages with no proof.

Cool

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:15:43 PM
A handful of sand in the air could do it a lot easier than big bang over 13 or 14 billion years. You evolution cult jokers are so funny.

Funnier than thinking an old man with a beard has existed for all eternity and took six days to make the universe?

Cool
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

That's not how evolution works - you're funny.   Grin

Mwahahahahaha!

Mwahahahahaha!

Cool
Vod
legendary
September 04, 2017, 06:11:10 PM
Currently we do not have any underlying proof. Just speculations.

Exactly.  Some people cannot accept reality - hence over 400 pages with no proof.

Cool
Jump to: