Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 139. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 02:19:49 AM
Very specific proof that God exists and that He is the giver of life; my heart beats 60 seconds in a minute to hours and to days, weeks and years till now with no electricity and no battery. When God decides to take this life, the heart just stop beating.

Yes. The doctors now realise that heart can not be a pump. Its physicly impossible for a such a small pump would pump the entire earth few times over, because thats how long are the total sum of our veins and arteries.

Its all driven by charging our skin with electricity (God perhaps) that makes our veins acts like a mag levitation device.

If we are disconected from the electrical universe we cease to exist.

Specific proof that God is within us is that when we hug another person our cardial system is regenerating. That means that all of us has God in them.

If you think I made this all up listen to the doctors talking with eachother:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuRn9ZUqeE

Some atheist can come now and say that they talk about evolution. Yeah... My point is not that doctors will talk about God. Thats not their job. What I am talking about is that we have direct contact with the universe=God thru our blood. God had said he is the God of blood. Jesus have said he is in our kidneys - that means he clean our blood so that we will not be abomination to the Lord.

Thats why we tremble at the look of blood. We fear God will punish the bloodshed. Its all makes sense. It does not make sense only to people that come and say - hey but prove God made it. Omg I just evidenced how his word make sense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
August 24, 2017, 05:43:22 PM
Very specific proof that God exists and that He is the giver of life; my heart beats 60 seconds in a minute to hours and to days, weeks and years till now with no electricity and no battery. When God decides to take this life, the heart just stop beating.
August 24, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

I have nothing against your believes. You aggresivly and viciously attacked the Bible calling it evil. I proposed a point of view to revise your point of view. If you dismiss it, its all I can do.
You proposed that I ignore the violent commands of YHWH that were pointed out in detail, please understand that there is no context that can justify these explicitly violent directives. You are rationalizing the behavior of YHWH because you believe that he is just, but his actions prove the opposite.

Do you have a comb in your pocket? How about a pen and pad? Do you wear glasses? How about the shirt on your back; is it yours? Who tells you how to use your property? Can't you use it any way you want? If you decide to destroy it today, can't you do this? Don't you have the authority to use your property as you want?

God has no equal. He is over all. Everything belongs to Him. Because of this, everything that He does is just and right. It's His property... all of it

If you don't like it His way, you might feel pain. This doesn't make God wrong. You are His property. He made you and everything. He is right in using His property any way He wants. It belongs to Him.

Cool
GOD wrote the moral law upon your heart, but the Bible was written by men, that means that GOD INTENDED that you use your moral sense (a heavenly gift) and disregard the adulterated writings of the Bible (if you perceive that the two are in conflict).

I wonder how that heavenly gift allows you to believe lies in that little evilbible web page of yours. Nonviolence without mercy is a lie. And mercy without justice is a joke.
There was mercy and justice in the Story of Isaac? Only if you look away from the truth of what happened.

YHWH terrorized innocent Isaac, but GOD cares about ALL of His children. There are no exceptions to the love of GOD, so why should Isaac have to experience torture at the hands of his Heavenly Father? This story is very evil, there is no doubt about it. A Heavenly being does not act like YHWH did.

You seem to be very feminine. An act of a virtues man you know by his fruit. Fruit of that action was plentyful. God acts like a man, not like a pussy.

I would not believe a God that would be a pussy that would not hurt a fly. No... A real Man is just and honorable. He had promised for Abraham, and Abraham knew that he promised and believed the honour of a Manly God. Not the pussy that you would believe in.
So you reject a GOD that practices nonviolence because you desire to worship a Manly God? A real Manly being who holds a knife up to a child's throat? How is that courageous and masculine and honorable at all?

The God has made us all mortal. Is that not violence? We all die. Is thats volontary on our part? Nope. So its violence. Can we save ourselfs from death? Nope. So we are not condoning violence on ourselfs. Yes it could be our fault because of primordial sin. But the violence was on us by justice. All we can hope is mercy.

Oh the horror, everything ended up good. What a horror. That was terrible i felt cold on my throat. Oh this pain... Are you not too much teatrical with all this "torture"?

Abraham is a living proof that God have mercy on those, that deeply fear him. Being in repent does mean to change your mind. It does not say it have to be always froom evil to good. Because man is confused and call evil good. Like you are. Thats why we should trust that like Jesus have said. Only God is good.

Ofcourse I reject God that practices nonviolance because that kind of God would not be just or even merciful. To be merciful you need to have your justice postponed or abandoned. You believe in some idolish idiot god that noone would listen to. Everybody would be good and evil at the same time because God would allow everything. He couldnt even judge, because what would he do? Stare at someone until it get bored to death?

Tell me one thing. If One God had created a man like he is manly. Why did he not create a halfman half woman? Seriously... man are to be used to be ready to die. Thats how God made us. Thats not evil. Thats part of the God plan.

Listen.... Go and worship your idol and leave us alone without pestering us with absurdities ok?
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
August 24, 2017, 05:05:55 PM

I have nothing against your believes. You aggresivly and viciously attacked the Bible calling it evil. I proposed a point of view to revise your point of view. If you dismiss it, its all I can do.
You proposed that I ignore the violent commands of YHWH that were pointed out in detail, please understand that there is no context that can justify these explicitly violent directives. You are rationalizing the behavior of YHWH because you believe that he is just, but his actions prove the opposite.

Do you have a comb in your pocket? How about a pen and pad? Do you wear glasses? How about the shirt on your back; is it yours? Who tells you how to use your property? Can't you use it any way you want? If you decide to destroy it today, can't you do this? Don't you have the authority to use your property as you want?

God has no equal. He is over all. Everything belongs to Him. Because of this, everything that He does is just and right. It's His property... all of it

If you don't like it His way, you might feel pain. This doesn't make God wrong. You are His property. He made you and everything. He is right in using His property any way He wants. It belongs to Him.

Cool
GOD wrote the moral law upon your heart, but the Bible was written by men, that means that GOD INTENDED that you use your moral sense (a heavenly gift) and disregard the adulterated writings of the Bible (if you perceive that the two are in conflict).

I wonder how that heavenly gift allows you to believe lies in that little evilbible web page of yours. Nonviolence without mercy is a lie. And mercy without justice is a joke.
There was mercy and justice in the Story of Isaac? Only if you look away from the truth of what happened.

YHWH terrorized innocent Isaac, but GOD cares about ALL of His children. There are no exceptions to the love of GOD, so why should Isaac have to experience torture at the hands of his Heavenly Father? This story is very evil, there is no doubt about it. A Heavenly being does not act like YHWH did.

You seem to be very feminine. An act of a virtues man you know by his fruit. Fruit of that action was plentyful. God acts like a man, not like a pussy.

I would not believe a God that would be a pussy that would not hurt a fly. No... A real Man is just and honorable. He had promised for Abraham, and Abraham knew that he promised and believed the honour of a Manly God. Not the pussy that you would believe in.
So you reject a GOD that practices nonviolence because you desire to worship a Manly God? A real Manly being who holds a knife up to a child's throat? How is that courageous and masculine and honorable at all?
August 24, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

Cool

The action of a real man not a feminine pussy is judged by how he ends, not how he begins.

No my friend. You are evil... because you think you can know what is just while not even judge reality as man.
August 24, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Cool

And hows that heavenly gift is allowing me to call me that I rationalise the Bible when you should know that giving a cultural, sociological and historical and biblical story context is not rationalisation.

Is lying moral? Just violence is evil?
There is no context for ritual abuse of an innocent child. YHWH commanded that Isaac be terrorized, so I reject YHWH as speaking for GOD. I am using the heart that GOD granted me, I will not let anyone's teaching corrupt my heartfelt belief in justice.
August 24, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

Cool

August 24, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

Cool

Is calling Jesus a castrate and all that follows him not a lie? Based on wrong translation and interpretation. Is that not a calumnia? Hows you higher morality go hand in hand with accusing the innocent one of such a thing.

And hows that heavenly gift is allowing me to call me that I rationalise the Bible when you should know that giving a cultural, sociological and historical and biblical story context is not rationalisation.

Is lying moral? Just violence is evil?
August 24, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 24, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

Cool
August 24, 2017, 02:30:45 PM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 24, 2017, 02:14:03 PM
I believe that science will always deny the existence of God, because it is not profitable for it to admit that something can be something that can not be explained with the help of numbers.

Or something that has not been explained with the help of anything, mate. Your logic is absolutely retarded, let me tell you. If you have evidence for god post it otherwise don't post and waste time like the other religious nut which has no evidence for god but he also doesn't have blind faith, hehehe. Delusional people.

A guy that think that anyone, that is on a search for the truth does not have assumptions (those are based on faith), tells me I am delusional. You have gained a special reward for hipocrisy. I am sorry but someone that is completly illiterate about the function of the language is not worth my time I guess. Its all pointless. Once I prove my point you completly dodge the further dialog with abusing and misunderstanding the language. Especialy the words proof, evidences and believes. Buy yourself a good dictionary.

And please do not say who can write and not.

You still write without posting your proof, the thread is called ''Scientific proof that God exists?'' We should be discussing the proof of god which you don't have. You said it yourself, you believe in the bible because it convinces you LUL. Well if it was so clear why is everyone else not convinced? Why would god purposely deceive us. Why would god create logic and reasoning and then punish me for it?

''Why I am not a muslim? Its simple. I had not read the Quran. Bible answers me the convincing answer how to distinguish him from idols. Its all I need to know. Its very logical answer. How do I know there is any God. Its the most convincing answer of its all. Therefor I buy that story. Is that enough for an answer?''

That's called having faith. You read a book and you thought, hey it makes some sense therefore must be true. Well let me tell you, something that makes sense doesn't have to be true. Plus it doesn't make sense for a lot of people. Maybe there is another religious book that makes even more sense, how would you know if you never read those?

What you have is indeed BLIND FAITH. Why is it hard for you to admit that?
August 24, 2017, 02:09:24 PM
I believe that science will always deny the existence of God, because it is not profitable for it to admit that something can be something that can not be explained with the help of numbers.

Or something that has not been explained with the help of anything, mate. Your logic is absolutely retarded, let me tell you. If you have evidence for god post it otherwise don't post and waste time like the other religious nut which has no evidence for god but he also doesn't have blind faith, hehehe. Delusional people.

A guy, that think that anyone, that is on a search for the truth does not have assumptions (those are based on faith), tells me I am delusional. You have gained a special reward for hipocrisy. I am sorry but someone that is completly illiterate about the function of the language is not worth my time I guess. Its all pointless. Once I prove my point you completly dodge the further dialog with abusing and misunderstanding the language. Especialy the words proof, evidences and believes. Buy yourself a good dictionary.

And please do not say who can write and not.

There were no blatant contradictions about the moral behavior of the Creator in the PJs, yet you yourself must admit to some degree of evil in the Bible since the stories are about YHWH ordering violence.

August 24, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

August 24, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

Why I am not a muslim? Its simple. I had not read the Quran. Bible answers me the convincing answer how to distinguish him from idols. Its all I need to know. Its very logical answer. How do I know there is any God. Its the most convincing answer of its all. Therefor I buy that story. Is that enough for an answer?

How do I know christian get it wrong? They invented it 4th century after Christ. Its a human made tradition - an idol. And many other reasons why as well. But one is enough to answer you.

The part of Christianity that was invented was the part about "Jesus Salvation". Zuesse shows that Jesus’ message has been twisted, changed and corrupted into a completely different religion. The Pauline epistles are not valid and in the PJs Paul is described as a mattoid.

Unlike you, I have read many inspired texts and the most convincing for me was Phoenix Journals and related writings which help us be wise and understand what is God. The material tells you how to evaluate other speakers, which is useful because the content-source problem is the most important factor in deciding on the validity of inspired material. There were no blatant contradictions about the moral behavior of the Creator in the PJs, yet you yourself must admit to some degree of evil in the Bible since the stories are about YHWH ordering violence.
Activity: 106
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 12:09:27 PM
August 24, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
Top Ten Signs You’re a Fundamentalist Christian

10 – You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 – You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 – You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in “Exodus” and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in “Joshua” including women, children, and trees!

6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 – You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”

3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.

2 – You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/top-ten-list/

One sign you are simply wrong. I would love to be called a fundamentalist christian yet, none of that is applicable to me.

10- I do not claim they do not exist. All of them including catholics have some merits in them and all of the religions are idol worship to some extend.

9 - No I am not insulted. I laugh at them so bad that my stomach hurt.

8- I do not belive in trinity.

7- Wrong. I am red only when christian says they are christians while being more pagan than pagan. Or when people call islamistic terrorist "fundamentalists". They are atheist. Why? Its forbidden to suicide in quran.

6- I do not believe in christ being a God. Yet Christ was a messiah that means that God have adopted him spiritualy.

5- Only when I want a good laugh.

4- No I do not believe that at all. Actualy the Christ had said that the ones that say others are infidels will perish.

3- Speaking in tongues as in evangelist tongues for me is demon possesion.

2- I only pray to help other people not for my sake.

1- Want to bet?

Signs you are possesed by demon(at least one).

1. He is interested in invoking spirits. 2. Hates God 3. Spread lies about God 4. Loves Sophistry 5. Think he is the smartest. 6. He think he is not a hipocrite 7. Loves being in cementary for long time 8. Says he is against christianity but loves christmas. By the way christmas has nothing to do with christianity its pagan as paganity can be. Its even condemned in the Old Testament. Thats how old this Babylonian tradition is. 9. Enjoys other solstices and other pagan holidays like may days.

August 24, 2017, 11:55:01 AM
Then why take the bible seriously? If it has commands by god that force you to kill other people? That proves to me the bible is not inspired by a god, just humans and their ignorant minds back in the day. There is no point in believing anything it's said in the bible.

Why take it seriously? Its a book to help us be wise and understand what is God. All of those judgmentshave two way street. Judgment was not necessary. God was leaving the option of mercy. Stupid Izraelites was not aware of that.

Jesus had come to tell us that. You all just get it wrong. They all forget what is mercy. Just that.

Its all a pedagogical tool. If you want you can understand if you do not you will not. Simple as that. I cannot make you want to understand. Its all there. I have not taken it from the black hole or from my head. Its all written for all to see and understand.

Fool will be fool. Watch the video I gave.

Well I was a christian long ago, I have read the bible and I realized that it was a pile of shit. Even if it made total sense it still doesn't provide anything to make me believe in God. I could very well just read other religious books and find those even more convincing however that still doesn't mean what they are saying is the truth therefore there is no point in believing any of it.

Make a distinction. Its all pile of shit FOR YOU. Maybe you were not on a Jesus path of mercy. God had said you will not find God if you were not on a path of mercy. You simply can not understand that book, because of that simple reason.

If you do not feel mercy is good, why would you get any? That is so ingenious and smart and antihipocritical that one stand with awe with wisdom of this book.

Why would god create people all the time if he only wants some of them to go to heaven?

He doesn't. Period.

He could just create only the people he wants to go to heaven and not create the earth.

That does not make sense. How do you know you are not going to heaven. You must ask yourself. Do you deserve mercy when you have none in your hearth?

I felt God was good and his mercy was good when I was a christian. It just happened that I was indoctrinated that way and then I realized there is no real evidence, proof, reason, whatever you want to call it to believe in him.

Thats why eve had eaten an apple. Same old reason. Excuses excuses excuses.

There is no reason to believe in your god than to believe in allah, zeus or odin.

There is only one God. Its Jesus doctrine. No trinity. Many christians get it wrong.

If this God does the same as our God its not made by man. If god is hipocritical little bastard its only an idol. Simple as that.

It's a pile of shit for the other few billion of religious people that think their religion is the real one. You see, you get nowhere by just believing in something with faith.

Some smart muslims think the one God is the same God. I agree there is one God. Jewish agree there is one God. Sikh agree there is one God. Every smart person including Jesus would not say muslim for 100% does not know who God might be. Some have only barely saw him and some see a lot of his grace. Its all mixed with various of stupid traditions, human evil, human laws, weaknesses etc etc.

I like to listen to some muslin immams. They have a lot of smart things to say.

I don't see how that makes you believe only in the bible. The teachings from the bible are different from the quran which are also different from the teachings of greek gods and so on and so on. I still don't see how you know which one is the real one. I also don't see how you know there is actually any god at all.

''There is only one God. Its Jesus doctrine. No trinity. Many christians get it wrong. '' How do you know?

''That does not make sense. How do you know you are not going to heaven. You must ask yourself. Do you deserve mercy when you have none in your hearth?'' I don't but god should according to the description in the bible, he knows everything, therefore he already knows who is going to heaven and who is not therefore earth is a waste of time therefore your god is either stupid or doesn't exist.

Why I am not a muslim? Its simple. I had not read the Quran. Bible answers me the convincing answer how to distinguish him from idols. Its all I need to know. Its very logical answer. How do I know there is any God. Its the most convincing answer of its all. Therefor I buy that story. Is that enough for an answer?

How do I know christian get it wrong? They invented it 4th century after Christ. Its a human made tradition - an idol. And many other reasons why as well. But one is enough to answer you.

Maybe you are stupid and you will no longer exist. We will find out. All I can say is this: If you love Satan you are going where Satan goes - he will burn out himself, if you love God you go where God is. Your choice.

I don't understand this need for judging God. "God should this or God should that, God does not make sense". Why do you have such? I could answer that its the old assyrian myth and later germanic tradition of "killing deities". Sacrificing idols to make themselves feel good. Have that ancient old tradition spawned by masons or what?

This thread is about proving god. You haven't really been very convincing in doing that. Your answer here just shows that you have faith which is not a good path to find out the truth. Why I am not a muslim? Its simple. I had not read the Quran. Which is not a good way to determine whether or not is true. Having faith does not lead to the truth. No point in you posting anything else here since you don't have any sort of proof for god.
August 24, 2017, 11:45:05 AM
Top Ten Signs You’re a Fundamentalist Christian

10 – You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 – You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 – You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in “Exodus” and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in “Joshua” including women, children, and trees!

6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 – You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering.  And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”

3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.

2 – You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers.  You consider that to be evidence that prayer works.  And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/top-ten-list/
August 24, 2017, 11:27:00 AM
Then why take the bible seriously? If it has commands by god that force you to kill other people? That proves to me the bible is not inspired by a god, just humans and their ignorant minds back in the day. There is no point in believing anything it's said in the bible.

Why take it seriously? Its a book to help us be wise and understand what is God. All of those judgmentshave two way street. Judgment was not necessary. God was leaving the option of mercy. Stupid Izraelites was not aware of that.

Jesus had come to tell us that. You all just get it wrong. They all forget what is mercy. Just that.

Its all a pedagogical tool. If you want you can understand if you do not you will not. Simple as that. I cannot make you want to understand. Its all there. I have not taken it from the black hole or from my head. Its all written for all to see and understand.

Fool will be fool. Watch the video I gave.

Well I was a christian long ago, I have read the bible and I realized that it was a pile of shit. Even if it made total sense it still doesn't provide anything to make me believe in God. I could very well just read other religious books and find those even more convincing however that still doesn't mean what they are saying is the truth therefore there is no point in believing any of it.

Make a distinction. Its all pile of shit FOR YOU. Maybe you were not on a Jesus path of mercy. God had said you will not find God if you were not on a path of mercy. You simply can not understand that book, because of that simple reason.

If you do not feel mercy is good, why would you get any? That is so ingenious and smart and antihipocritical that one stand with awe with wisdom of this book.

Why would god create people all the time if he only wants some of them to go to heaven?

He doesn't. Period.

He could just create only the people he wants to go to heaven and not create the earth.

That does not make sense. How do you know you are not going to heaven. You must ask yourself. Do you deserve mercy when you have none in your hearth?

I felt God was good and his mercy was good when I was a christian. It just happened that I was indoctrinated that way and then I realized there is no real evidence, proof, reason, whatever you want to call it to believe in him.

Thats why eve had eaten an apple. Same old reason. Excuses excuses excuses.

There is no reason to believe in your god than to believe in allah, zeus or odin.

There is only one God. Its Jesus doctrine. No trinity. Many christians get it wrong.

If this God does the same as our God its not made by man. If god is hipocritical little bastard its only an idol. Simple as that.

It's a pile of shit for the other few billion of religious people that think their religion is the real one. You see, you get nowhere by just believing in something with faith.

Some smart muslims think the one God is the same God. I agree there is one God. Jewish agree there is one God. Sikh agree there is one God. Every smart person including Jesus would not say muslim for 100% does not know who God might be. Some have only barely saw him and some see a lot of his grace. Its all mixed with various of stupid traditions, human evil, human laws, weaknesses etc etc.

I like to listen to some muslin immams. They have a lot of smart things to say.

I don't see how that makes you believe only in the bible. The teachings from the bible are different from the quran which are also different from the teachings of greek gods and so on and so on. I still don't see how you know which one is the real one. I also don't see how you know there is actually any god at all.

''There is only one God. Its Jesus doctrine. No trinity. Many christians get it wrong. '' How do you know?

''That does not make sense. How do you know you are not going to heaven. You must ask yourself. Do you deserve mercy when you have none in your hearth?'' I don't but god should according to the description in the bible, he knows everything, therefore he already knows who is going to heaven and who is not therefore earth is a waste of time therefore your god is either stupid or doesn't exist.

Maybe you are stupid and you will no longer exist. We will find out. All I can say is this: If you love Satan you are going where Satan goes - he will burn out himself, if you love God you go where God is. Your choice.

I don't understand this need for judging God. "God should this or God should that, God does not make sense". Why do you have such? I could answer that its the old assyrian myth and later germanic tradition of "killing deities". Sacrificing idols to make themselves feel good. Have that ancient old tradition spawned by masons or what?
Jump to: