Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 150. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 10, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

The principles at core of relativity explain much better this relation between mater and energy.

Honestly? Im sceptical about this whole relativity. But if you insist.

There are many bugs in this theory, but the connection made between mater and energy is rather sound. Galileo noticed this too.

When looking in precedent for jesus like persons, can see hermes trismegistus, or horus. The myth around horus is actually very close to the myth of jesus. Or king solomon.

Hermes? Sorry to say but that names rings - Satanism in my ears lol. Maybe Im ignorant here. Thats my choice. I could guess that the abomination of desolation that speaks about the desecration of the temple speaks about the cult of Hermes. Popular in Greece.

King Solomon? God was not glad about him either. Catholics aka Babylonians ( Im using this term because catholics have veeeeeeeery old traditions, that is almost the same like Anatolian Hittites (cult of Ishtar) some even a looooooot older coming to king Nimrod, the ressurection of Tamuz on december and such) are loving this guy tho.

Are you implying Jesus=Satan? I must strongly oppose here.

"Let no man decieve you". You will not decieve me.

Not sure why hermes would be Satanism. The principle of Hermes seem quite in tune with the bible, but there are probably point of divergences.

King Solomon is still seen as among the wisest king. He is still rather recognized as a wisest ruler in the bible as far as i know. He still had issue to be solved, but still did many things right, compared to other Kings.

Pythagoras said numbers are the measure of all things Smiley

Well..... God is the judge. So whatever. Pyth might measure, however the God will measure him like he is measuring others.

God seem to have good judgment in people who have good measure of things he creates Smiley

Common problem is when rulers and king become too much into materialism, possession, extension of territory, orgies, instead of wisdom.
Thats not the message of the Bible. All man are bad. Thats the message of the Bible. Some are more God loving or God fearing people.

The bible is still lot about kindgoms of hevean, my kingdom is not on earth, and condamn abuse of materialism and rulers of earth things.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 10, 2017, 02:12:47 PM
It's clear that spirals are presents in virtually all ancient tradition, and veda with the swatika and others things are also in incredibly in tune with mathematics and metaphysics.

Cycles are pervasives in all the Vedas.

Spirals are symbol of progression, and connected to Fibonacci in nature like seashells.

I know that. Ancient people were aware of electric universe. At least the priests. Scientific lee is talking about ancient people knowing this.

The principles at core of relativity explain much better this relation between mater and energy.

When looking in precedent for jesus like persons, can see hermes trismegistus, or horus. The myth around horus is actually very close to the myth of jesus. Or king solomon.

Hermes? Sorry to say but that names rings - Satanism in my ears lol. Maybe Im ignorant here. Thats my choice. I could guess that the abomination of desolation that speaks about the desecration of the temple speaks about the cult of Hermes. Popular in Greece.

King Solomon? God was not glad about him either. Catholics aka Babylonians ( Im using this term because catholics have veeeeeeeery old traditions, that is almost the same like Anatolian Hittites (cult of Ishtar) some even a looooooot older coming to king Nimrod, the ressurection of Tamuz on december and such) are loving this guy tho.

Well..... God is the judge. So whatever. Pyth might measure, however the God will measure him like he is measuring others.

Common problem is when rulers and king become too much into materialism, possession, extension of territory, orgies, instead of wisdom.

Thats not the message of the Bible. All man are bad. Thats the message of the Bible. Some are more God loving or God fearing people.

The bible does not answer anything, it just states things. You don't seem to udnerstand that. Science has more and more knowledge on how the universe was created, the bible simply states god did it, that's not an explanation, it's a statement. Abiogenesis is getting there, there are successful experiments creating living things from non living matter. Religion does not explain how humans are created, it just states that god did it.

Just like evolution does not answer anything hence - evolution=faith.

Abiogenesis. You mean that by giving energy to dead matter you create batteries called organic carbohydrates? I have said that is evidence for the creationism at best.

Science have more and more theories. I can have millions of theories how to get rich. Am I guaranteed to get rich? No.

Evolution provides evidence and then explains it. You know fossils, dna, etc etc. What you mean it doesn't answer anything. It answers how animals are how they are today, because of mutations and natural selection. Sure we don't know exactly how every species of animals evolved at any given time but that's still more than the bible, isn't it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 01:44:36 PM
It's clear that spirals are presents in virtually all ancient tradition, and veda with the swatika and others things are also in incredibly in tune with mathematics and metaphysics.

Spirals are symbol of progression, and connected to Fibonacci in nature like seashells.

I know that. Ancient people were aware of electric universe. At least the priests. Scientific lee is talking about ancient people knowing this.

The bible does not answer anything, it just states things. You don't seem to udnerstand that. Science has more and more knowledge on how the universe was created, the bible simply states god did it, that's not an explanation, it's a statement. Abiogenesis is getting there, there are successful experiments creating living things from non living matter. Religion does not explain how humans are created, it just states that god did it.

Just like evolution does not answer anything hence - evolution=faith.

Abiogenesis. You mean that by giving energy to dead matter you create batteries called organic carbohydrates? I have said that is evidence for the creationism at best.

Science have more and more theories. I can have millions of theories how to get rich. Am I guaranteed to get rich? No.
They're tactical
August 10, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
Wake up to reality

Which reality ? Your's ?
They're tactical
August 10, 2017, 01:25:19 PM
Yes that is sad. He is bad at explaining things. And yes, his attitude is awfuly iritating.

Its hard to make sense of what he is talking about other than:

He is telling us that energy has phases. Those phases are fibbonaci sequenced and double helix spiral based. Its basicly a weakening in force double helix spiral like in the DNA until it gives a cut and start a new sequence. The product of the cut is RNA. Cutting is magnetic 90 arc based toward the electrical double helix energy flow. And that all energy is electric based and that therefor God is a lord of the host of electromagnetic radiation ranging from very low to very high frequencies.

But the most important thing he says is that a matter follows energy which is actually a nicely indicated and evidenced in his videos. But yes, its nightmare to watch his videos. Matter does not produce energy. The burning may produce the radiation, but this radiation requires the flow of energy to be redirected from the air full of aether and oxygen.

He sadly think its a lot more than that. Maybe it is. Its a lot to make official science questioning its dogmas. But its not self explanatory of what to make out of it imho.

Breath of life is some kind of progressive or regressive music that is made by the God double helix harp or such an instrument if I am to be poetical.

I don't remember who had told it but some smart guy had told something like that - As long as science rely only on mathematical model, we cannot be sure that this model has any relation to the real world.

riemann said this Smiley

Yes. We can agree that the dogma is something we both despise. Yes its the dogmatic character of the current science that is the problem, not the use of mathematics. Thank you for making it more simple and correct. Its awkward to make someone enemy of mathematics. Noone is. And thats abused. People think - if noone disagrees with mathematics lets sell everything using numbers. And they will buy everything. And thats just outragous how dogmas are sold, especially the hindu ones as mathematical jargon.

Yes it is not. Its the catholic church dogma had make it like so. Its all about the oldest pursuit of humankind - finding the meaning of it all.

Catholics are not the first to do this Smiley babylonian priest did same.

Yes the meaning of new testament were known before it. In the book of Jeremiah as the most clear example.

When Jesus asked who am I? He was guessed to be Jeremiah or Elijah or some other people with similiar message.

Everything was already known. The problem is not the knowledge, but agreement upon it. So yes I am ready to believe the message of old and new testament was waaaaaaaaaay before hand known and rejected.

Bible is about what God like, what God hates, what God expects and what God do. Its not about the history. Please do not secularise the Bible. One should separate the two message and not make it into one. Its wrong as Jesus had said:

So they brought it, and He asked them, “Whose likeness is this? And whose inscription?” “Caesar’s,” they answered. 17Then Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” And they marveled at Him. 18

Mark 12:16-18

And that the kingdoms of this world belongs to Satan that wants to sift humanity.

So in other words give satan what belongs to satan - weeds and sins. Unimportant garbage and give your tresures to God. Do not give your seed to Satan in other words.

The problem with Caesar and Rome was not unique or first seen in history.

There are similar stories in ancient India, or egypt and babylon.

And its not that easy to totally disconnect jesus from secularism, as he was still mixed with the pb of King of the jew, and was still rather active into critics of politics and pseudo secularism of the time, even can say large part of his message has to do with the critics of secularism.
August 10, 2017, 01:24:50 PM
You type a lot but you say so little. You are just trying to convince yourself at this point but you know deep inside all this, is just blind faith in 1 of the many man made religions that were created to explain things that we didn't know back then. Wake up to reality

Atheism is not a default possition, so its logical that the only person that need to convince themselves out of a default possition is you.

There is no such a thing as a blind faith. Every faith has some merit in it. Even a faith in authority. Authority to be worth faith need to be at least charismatic.

Yes I had typed a lot, because the subject is a lot more complicated than you try to make it. Science does not have the answers for everything. If you think it does you believe in scientism. And its stronger faith than I have in my believes I would say.

What is that any religion says and science answers better. I challange you to find one.

And yes. Religions are dogmatic. I try to not have dogmas. Im open to any conclusions as long as its logical. I was hearing a debate of sikh with a muslim, and as I had found muslim to be dogmatic and nitpicking, the message of sikh was very close to the message of Christ. I don't agree upon meditation, but.... he at least understand that a prayer to the Lord is valid for me, not a meditation. But yes there are milion kinds of meditation, maybe some are valid. I do not know. I know some are very toxic.

The universe coming to it’s current state in six days, talking snakes, humans being formed from clay or out of the rib of other humans, women having children but staying virgin, people being resurrected after days of being dead. None of which you see happening today, of course. In fact, there is never any explanation of anything in the bible. They are just statements, it never explained what god is or how god was formed or how god created anything so you could say the bible doesn't really answer anything in the first place.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

How did a universe come to a current state - don't tell me evolution. Its a faith that is more dogmatic than any religion. So why you say "science" knows better?

Talking snakes. You seem to have problem with that apparently. Ok science says correctly that snakes can't talk. That seems true. The only problem is that this "snake" is something like a ghost, its not material. Science does not say that ghosts does not exist. Have science an answer of why we have internal struggle and temptations? No. So why you say that science knows better?

Human beings are mainly water, organic material out of carbon and dirt. Take out the water and carbon and you have dirt. Have science made human? Does science knows how to create life? No. So why you say science knows better?

Women having children but staying virgin. Its nowhere in the bible. But science would be wrong saying that it is impossible.

People being resurrected after days of being dead. Ok. So science have the answer what is life and death? No it does not.

Bible answers 3 questions that science can not, at least for now. What is life and death, what is the meaning of it and how did it begun.

''What is life and death, what is the meaning of it and how did it begun. '' (No it doesn't, it never explained any of it, just statements like all the other religions.) Also the meaning of life is still unclear to me, you live to go to heaven and then what? That's the meaning of life? Seems pretty pointless to me.
August 10, 2017, 01:07:40 PM
You type a lot but you say so little. You are just trying to convince yourself at this point but you know deep inside all this, is just blind faith in 1 of the many man made religions that were created to explain things that we didn't know back then. Wake up to reality

Atheism is not a default possition, so its logical that the only person that need to convince themselves out of a default possition is you.

There is no such a thing as a blind faith. Every faith has some merit in it. Even a faith in authority. Authority to be worth faith need to be at least charismatic.

Yes I had typed a lot, because the subject is a lot more complicated than you try to make it. Science does not have the answers for everything. If you think it does you believe in scientism. And its stronger faith than I have in my believes I would say.

What is that any religion says and science answers better. I challange you to find one.

And yes. Religions are dogmatic. I try to not have dogmas. Im open to any conclusions as long as its logical. I was hearing a debate of sikh with a muslim, and as I had found muslim to be dogmatic and nitpicking, the message of sikh was very close to the message of Christ. I don't agree upon meditation, but.... he at least understand that a prayer to the Lord is valid for me, not a meditation. But yes there are milion kinds of meditation, maybe some are valid. I do not know. I know some are very toxic.

The universe coming to it’s current state in six days, talking snakes, humans being formed from clay or out of the rib of other humans, women having children but staying virgin, people being resurrected after days of being dead. None of which you see happening today, of course. In fact, there is never any explanation of anything in the bible. They are just statements, it never explained what god is or how god was formed or how god created anything so you could say the bible doesn't really answer anything in the first place.

How did a universe come to a current state - don't tell me evolution. Its a faith that is more dogmatic than any religion. So why you say "science" knows better?

Talking snakes. You seem to have problem with that apparently. Ok science says correctly that snakes can't talk. That seems true. The only problem is that this "snake" is something like a ghost, its not material. Science does not say that ghosts does not exist. Have science an answer of why we have internal struggle and temptations? No. So why you say that science knows better?

Human beings are mainly water, organic material out of carbon and dirt. Take out the water and carbon and you have dirt. Have science made human? Does science knows how to create life? No. So why you say science knows better?

By the way, the organic material is just a storage of energy. There need to be input of energy to make an organic material like sugars and proteins. So why is it wrong to say that energy=god has created humans out of unorganic dirt? As its only a stored energy animated by energy with a sense of being and intelligence= a breath of life, soul. Can science make artifical intelligence? I bet they will not in millions of years.

Women having children but staying virgin. Its nowhere in the bible. But science would be wrong saying that it is impossible.

People being resurrected after days of being dead. Ok. So science have the answer what is life and death? No it does not.

Bible answers 3 questions that science can not, at least for now. What is life and death, what is the meaning of it and how did it begun.

Science is not to be believed, but you believe that science have answers to my questions. That is scientism. Science is not something to be believed, and yet you believe a lot of things as most atheists do.

Its normal. People need to believe that for example they will not die choking in their sleep. That requires some faith.
August 10, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

August 10, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

August 10, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Check out the scientific lee youtube channel for solid experimental physics. What is wrong with todays physics is thats its purely theoretical garbage.

I checked few video of the channel, to me it mostly looks like non sensical doodling with background music with a pompous guy pretending he had some revealed truth from God who dont seem to make much sense at all.

At best a grotesque parody from genius wanabe who dont have much clue of anything.

I dont see even much experiment worth mentioning, or anything that can really explain much physics at all.

Yes that is sad. He is bad at explaining things. And yes, his attitude is awfuly iritating.

He is telling us that energy has phases. Those phases are fibbonaci sequenced and double helix spiral based. Its basicly a weakening in force double helix spiral like in the DNA until it gives a cut and start a new sequence. The product of the cut is RNA. Cutting is magnetic 90 arc based toward the electrical double helix energy flow. And that all energy is electric based and that therefor God is a lord of the host of electromagnetic radiation ranging from very low to very high frequencies.

But the most important thing he says is that a matter follows energy which is actually a nicely indicated and evidenced in his videos. But yes, its nightmare to watch his videos. Matter does not produce energy. The burning may produce the radiation, but this radiation requires the flow of energy to be redirected from the air full of aether and oxygen.

He sadly think its a lot more than that. Maybe it is. Its a lot to make official science questioning its dogmas. But its not self explanatory of what to make out of it imho.

Breath of life is some kind of progressive or regressive music that is made by the God double helix harp or such an instrument if I am to be poetical.

Tesla was still a lot into mathematics and algebra, not just doodling non sense on a paper talking to god. He was also mathematics genius.

He was into differential calculus, complex numbers, and all those math to solve electro magnetic equations, working with alternative current, cyclic equation, polyphase currents and stuff like that. All plain mathematics. Formalized by maxwell too.

I have not said that mathematics are not useful. It is very much useful but:

I don't remember who had told it but some smart guy had told something like that - As long as science rely only on mathematical model, we cannot be sure that this model has any relation to the real world.

If it does - wonderful. But not every equation is in relation to reality.

F. Bacon was right about human mind not needing wings but lead.

Originally mathematics is not something that is forced in people mind as some kind of dogma.

It's just whenever scientist try to get a meaning into ratio of things in nature, proportion of living things like da vinci, harmonious architecture, what make music harmonious, it's always through mathematics and study of numbers.

The first known to grab this in all the depth was probably Pythagoras, who coined sacred geometry, music scale, found many ratio in nature, Fibonacci sequence and all those stuff.

Mathematics is just everywhere in nature, all advance in understanding law of nature and classical art, are made through study of mathematics and number ratio.

Including Tesla work on alternative current, electro magetism, induction & all.

Yes. We can agree that the dogma is something we both despise. Yes its the dogmatic character of the current science that is the problem, not the use of mathematics. Thank you for making it more simple and correct. Its awkward to make someone enemy of mathematics. Noone is. And thats abused. People think - if noone disagrees with mathematics lets sell everything using numbers. And they will buy everything. And thats just outragous how dogmas are sold, especially the hindu ones as mathematical jargon.

Maybe because it's not about believing in afterlife .

Yes it is not. Its the catholic church dogma had make it like so. Its all about the oldest pursuit of humankind - finding the meaning of it all.

I think it's why there is always this sense of gravity in the tone when they condamn king and rulers and injonct to follow path of wisdom, most likely because the meaning was already known before the new testament.

Yes the meaning of new testament were known before it. In the book of Jeremiah as the most clear example.

When Jesus asked who am I? He was guessed to be Jeremiah or Elijah or some other people with similiar message.

Everything was already known. The problem is not the knowledge, but agreement upon it. So yes I am ready to believe the message of old and new testament was waaaaaaaaaay before hand known and rejected.

Most of the concept involved in Genesis are completely inspired from summerian/babylonian science of the time, when translated properly from hebrew taking in account historical context.

Need to take in account there was always political struggle in those societies between the tyranic Kings condamned in the bible and scholars who were often pariah or shunned by the Mainstream politics because of being critics of it. The bible is often implicitly quoting directly this wisdom from the scholars, and take the same position as them against the "bad" "tyranic" kings, with mostly the same arguments and rethoric.

Bible is about what God like, what God hates, what God expects and what God do. Its not about the history. Please do not secularise the Bible. One should separate the two message and not make it into one. Its wrong as Jesus had said:

So they brought it, and He asked them, “Whose likeness is this? And whose inscription?” “Caesar’s,” they answered. 17Then Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.” And they marveled at Him. 18

And that the kingdoms of this world belongs to Satan that wants to sift humanity.

So in other words give satan what belongs to satan - weeds and sins. Unimportant garbage and give your tresures to God. Do not give your seed to Satan in other words.

August 10, 2017, 03:55:18 AM
Check out the scientific lee youtube channel for solid experimental physics. What is wrong with todays physics is thats its purely theoretical garbage.

I checked few video of the channel, to me it mostly looks like non sensical doodling with background music with a pompous guy pretending he had some revealed truth from God who dont seem to make much sense at all.

At best a grotesque parody from genius wanabe who dont have much clue of anything.

I dont see even much experiment worth mentioning, or anything that can really explain much physics at all.

Tesla was still a lot into mathematics and algebra, not just doodling non sense on a paper talking to god. He was also mathematics genius.

He was into differential calculus, complex numbers, and all those math to solve electro magnetic equations, working with alternative current, cyclic equation, polyphase currents and stuff like that. All plain mathematics. Formalized by maxwell too.

I have not said that mathematics are not useful. It is very much useful but:

If it does - wonderful. But not every equation is in relation to reality.

F. Bacon was right about human mind not needing wings but lead.

Originally mathematics is not something that is forced in people mind as some kind of dogma.

It's just whenever scientist try to get a meaning into ratio of things in nature, proportion of living things like da vinci, harmonious architecture, what make music harmonious, it's always through mathematics and study of numbers.

The first known to grab this in all the depth was probably Pythagoras, who coined sacred geometry, music scale, found many ratio in nature, Fibonacci sequence and all those stuff.

Mathematics is just everywhere in nature, all advance in understanding law of nature and classical art, are made through study of mathematics and number ratio.

I think it's why there is always this sense of gravity in the tone when they condamn king and rulers and injonct to follow path of wisdom, most likely because the meaning was already known before the new testament.

Most of the concept involved in Genesis are completely inspired from summerian/babylonian science of the time, when translated properly from hebrew taking in account historical context.

Need to take in account there was always political struggle in those societies between the tyranic Kings condamned in the bible and scholars who were often pariah or shunned by the Mainstream politics because of being critics of it. The bible is often implicitly quoting directly this wisdom from the scholars, and take the same position as them against the "bad" "tyranic" kings, with mostly the same arguments and rethoric.

Activity: 636
Merit: 505
August 10, 2017, 01:06:41 AM
Too many maybes and ifs and no proof of anything. What is the point of beveling in any of it. There is one thing that is true, we are all going to die. Evidence suggests that dying is the end, there is no afterlife, no heaven, no anything, just death. Why waste your time believing in nonsense which deep down you know it's not true.

Actually all the evidence suggests that consciousness is cyclical and tht survival of the personality after death is a real phenomenon with implications for spirituality.
See for yourself over 100 points of evidence in support of the survival hypothesis:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19301374
They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 08:40:30 PM
Too many maybes and ifs and no proof of anything. What is the point of beveling in any of it. There is one thing that is true, we are all going to die. Evidence suggests that dying is the end, there is no afterlife, no heaven, no anything, just death. Why waste your time believing in nonsense which deep down you know it's not true.

August 09, 2017, 08:26:06 PM
Maybe the Bible message is hijacked. Maybe the God had said it many times earlier. I do not say that some other holy books are not divine inspired. They could be. All Im saying is that one is sufficient to me. Maybe I will read Weda's as well in the future.

I never really understand the point to replace the so called science, by just another form of sophistic scientism, with even less ground in reality, less review, less experiment, and barely even simpler ..

I do not replace so called science with anything but science. I am just making another evidence. Right now its sociological and antropological in my little article with the link I had given.

Its not my fault that nowadays scientists are mainly a believers in mathematical scientism. There are many scientific evidences that gravity is electrical and we are living in the electric universe. There are scientific books about it. I can not remember the titles right now. I know that Lisa Randall was the one that was explaining the phenomen as well. Ofcourse a scientific consensus love their little theories and their little alchemist friends like Newton. Not that Newton was wrong on everything.

Heck.... the guy that most of electrical devise came from, and the same guy that had the direct knowledge about this things from God - Tesla is the proof. He told in his interviews about talking with God, and that God is everywhere. Yes ofcourse you could say he was crazy. I don't mind that, but don't go to your safe zone that there are no evidences of the God of the heavens. Even if evidences are only from crazy people. And you would include me I am sure as well.

Tesla had proved times and times again he is right in almost all of our energy grid inventions. What inventions did quantum physics had that are of any use? None.

Its not scientism. You have got everything wrong. Your world view is put in its head upside down. Literally. Especially your world view that God message is secondary to human message. Its all upside down.

Which god, though? People from different say they experience god just like mentally ill people think they experience other things. We need solid evidence. Otherwise it's useless.

The creator. The God of the heavens. The one and only. Check out the scientific lee youtube channel for solid experimental physics. What is wrong with todays physics is thats its purely theoretical garbage.

They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 06:18:11 PM

Tesla had proved times and times again he is right in almost all of our energy grid inventions. What inventions did quantum physics had that are of any use? None.

Its not my fault that nowadays scientists are mainly a believers in mathematical scientism.

They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 05:35:23 PM
Maybe the Bible message is hijacked. Maybe the God had said it many times earlier. I do not say that some other holy books are not divine inspired. They could be. All Im saying is that one is sufficient to me. Maybe I will read Weda's as well in the future.  

It's not that it's hijacked, but the way I see it it's more matter of cycle, and at some point there are golden age, true wisdom is respected and prised, and then decadence, until it reappear under a new form.

It's more that the bible pick on pre existing wisdom at a time it needed to be reinstated, but lot of what they say existed before under other name.

I know christian says jesus is first christian etc, but lot of the principle evocated were already present before under other form, even if mostly forgetten by the mainstream politics and "sophist" of the time of jesus.

Lot of attempt before jesus by people like socrates or so failed to "sink in". Most likely at this time it was only held by very few genuine scholar struggling against all kind of false priesthoods.

August 09, 2017, 04:47:36 PM

I never really understand the point to replace the so called science, by just another form of sophistic scientism, with even less ground in reality, less review, less experiment, and barely even simpler ..

I do not replace so called science with anything but science. I am just making another evidence. Right now its sociological and antropological in my little article with the link I had given.

Its not my fault that nowadays scientists are mainly a believers in mathematical scientism. There are many scientific evidences that gravity is electrical and we are living in the electric universe. There are scientific books about it. I can not remember the titles right now. I know that Lisa Randall was the one that was explaining the phenomen as well. Ofcourse a scientific consensus love their little theories and their little alchemist friends like Newton. Not that Newton was wrong on everything.

Heck.... the guy that most of electrical devise came from, and the same guy that had the direct knowledge about this things from God - Tesla is the proof. He told in his interviews about talking with God, and that God is everywhere. Yes ofcourse you could say he was crazy. I don't mind that, but don't go to your safe zone that there are no evidences of the God of the heavens. Even if evidences are only from crazy people. And you would include me I am sure as well.

Its not scientism. You have got everything wrong. Your world view is put in its head upside down. Literally. Especially your world view that God message is secondary to human message. Its all upside down.

Which god, though? People from different say they experience god just like mentally ill people think they experience other things. We need solid evidence. Otherwise it's useless.

The creator. The God of the heavens. The one and only. Check out the scientific lee youtube channel for solid experimental physics. What is wrong with todays physics is thats its purely theoretical garbage.
August 09, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

I think Przemax is an alt of badecker because the same day he stopped posting here, Przemax started posting here, could be a coincidence but who knows.

Nope Im not a badecker. I have actually talked with him, and he agreed upon my interpretation of a psalm 23. I think that God is everywhere means that we live inside him. Space and the dimensions are a product of magnetism.

The staff of the Lord is the electricity. He can lift people by his electrostatics. The gravity is electric. Whole world is the electric phenomen. His rod of iron is the magnetism.

To know more how pointless it is to meassure God by mathematics, you can find in this youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy00XUn3WqmPCpxiqRFEIyg

I have the impression, that some people like to complicate simple matters. They are the people of Babilon. Bible message is contrary to what those people are doing. Bible is trying to make complicated concept simple.

Here is my article that shows hows the anomy - a concept in sociology, can give another evidence of the existance of God. We are creatures that love meaning. That iss why we speak. And thats why our connection with God is in what we love - meaning, word.

http://therealmatrix.blogi.pl/comments/matrix

I was wondering why people like the concept of world being an illusion or simulation of a sort. Its because of the anomy. People that experience God say there is nothing more real than that experience. So full in meaning. And we are creatures of meaning and values. If we are not filled with those, we feel like some tribals have called - a sickness of souls.

They're tactical
August 09, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

I think Przemax is an alt of badecker because the same day he stopped posting here, Przemax started posting here, could be a coincidence but who knows.

Nope Im not a badecker. I have actually talked with him, and he agreed upon my interpretation of a psalm 23. I think that God is everywhere means that we live inside him. Space and the dimensions are a product of magnetism.

The staff of the Lord is the electricity. He can lift people by his electrostatics. The gravity is electric. Whole world is the electric phenomen. His rod of iron is the magnetism.

To know more how pointless it is to meassure God by mathematics, you can find in this youtube channel.

I have the impression, that some people like to complicate simple matters. They are the people of Babilon. Bible message is contrary to what those people are doing. Bible is trying to make complicated concept simple.

Here is my article that shows hows the anomy - a concept in sociology, can give another evidence of the existance of God. We are creatures that love meaning. That iss why we speak. And thats why our connection with God is in what we love - meaning, word.

I was wondering why people like the concept of world being an illusion or simulation of a sort. Its because of the anomy. People that experience God say there is nothing more real than that experience. So full in meaning. And we are creatures of meaning and values. If we are not filled with those, we feel like some tribals have called - a sickness of souls.

Lot of the concept that you quote from the old testament are actually concepts directly coming from sumerian/egyptian/babylonian culture.

There are many example in greece with socrates, plato, Pythagoras, jesus who all got in trouble with rulers of the time because of being critics of it, but there is this same struggle in jew world, and in summerian/babylonian world before.

https://philologos.org/__eb-ttb/

The Two Babylons
or The Papal Worship
Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife

https://philologos.org/__eb-lat/

Book I, Chapter 1
The Jewish World in the Days of Christ
The Jewish Dispersion in the East

Book I, Chapter 2
The Jewish Dispersion in the West
The Hellenists
Origin of Hellenist Literature in the Greek Translation of the Bible
Character of the Septuagint

Book I, Chapter 3
The Old Faith Preparing for the New
Development of Hellenist Theology: The Apocrypha, Aristeas, Aristobulus, and the Pseud-Epigraphic Writings

Book I, Chapter 4
Philo of Alexandria, The Rabbis, and the Gospels
The Final Development of Hellenism in its Relation to Rabbinism
and the Gospel According to St. John

August 09, 2017, 02:37:33 PM

Jump to: