Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 148. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 13, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

If religions are bad, then all things of people are bad. Why? Because some people simply focus on one thing, while others focus on other things. Tesla's religion of math and electronics was bad?

Jesus didn't say much after His crucifixion. But He said a lot before it. The things He said before don't entirely match the things He said after. Why not? There was a change made in the relationship between man and God at the crucifixion time. Even so, Paul's sayings are not going to match the things Jesus said before the crucifixion.

The Bible needs to be understood according to the whole theme of the relationship between God and man during the time that any of it was written... if one wants to understand it properly. Christians who apply O.T. stuff to themselves, often apply those things incorrectly, because they are not of O.T. times.

Cool

Yes !

Need to see the reaction of characters in the context.

In this sometime it looks written like platonic dialog. More like story with meaning to be understood through the interaction of two characters rather than mere accurate recollection of historical facts.

I don't agree with that. That makes you platonist before paulist before christian. Christ said clearly to follow him and await his return.

I don't say that Paul was not inspired by God. Cyrus was inspired by God as well. God uses the followers of christ and non followers alike to further his plans.

Plans of Paul as a Pharisee was to divide and weaken the Pharisee, to confuse them and to spread the "light" version of christianity that I would call paulianism, so that the message would not die. The method was to presserve the message not to further it. God only knows if not the Paul the message of christ would not be forgotten.

The role of a Paul was to make as much babilonian like people to know about it and be interested in it, so that even the worst pagan would know about Jesus. It was to presserve the word of God.

Its a clear message not to confuse the message of philosophy and the Bible in the Bible words. Catholics the apostate does that. Why do they do it? Because they are graven image worship Paulians, not christians.

You have to born again christian, leave all dogmas and love Jesus.

Thats my opinion.

Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

Well... Its not meaningless for Tesla. lol.

You just demand impossible, for you to be able to justify your hiding in your atheist closet. Ok. Im fine with it. Be closed in your atheist closet if thats your free will.

As I had already told you. Atheism is not a default possition. Atheism is a point of view that requires YOU to have a proof that god does not exist. You claim there is no god. Where is your proof? If you have none you are an agnostic.

A movie about atheism as belief system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMIe_AU02c

I also don't have proof that Super Unicorns with 3 horns that can teleport through space exist, does that mean I should believe they exist until someone proves they don't? I already proved how the god from the bible doesn't exist because they bible is filled with mistakes and nonsense.

What mistakes in the bible? Creation? You have not proven that passage wrong.

Snake being a symbol? How have you proven it wrong?

Virginity of Mary is nowhere near there in the bible. That not even the need to be proven wrong - its not biblical

Have you answered what is life? So why do you think ressurection is impossible if you do not even know what you are talking about what life is? Do you mean that the life cease to exist with the beating of a heart? Do you know there is a substance that makes people into a very big coma where the beating of heart is so unable to be recognised that you would think that the person is dead while he is not.

How about cryogenics. Technicly dead frozen bodies being ressurected to life? How about Izraelis torturing Palestinians by chocking them and them ressurecting them? If you think that ice can presserve the life. Why do you think that GOD CAN NOT PRESSERVE it? If everything is in him? Why ice is better?

Give me break. Define life and death first.

I can prove that super unicorns with 3 horns does not exist on earth. We have satelites so one would have seen it. Unless they burrow deep down underground. But then, they would not look like a horse and would have no horns.

Its highly unlikely that a creature that looks like a horse could live anywhere else than on the surface of the earth, eating grass.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 13, 2017, 04:15:16 AM

If religions are bad, then all things of people are bad. Why? Because some people simply focus on one thing, while others focus on other things. Tesla's religion of math and electronics was bad?

Jesus didn't say much after His crucifixion. But He said a lot before it. The things He said before don't entirely match the things He said after. Why not? There was a change made in the relationship between man and God at the crucifixion time. Even so, Paul's sayings are not going to match the things Jesus said before the crucifixion.

The Bible needs to be understood according to the whole theme of the relationship between God and man during the time that any of it was written... if one wants to understand it properly. Christians who apply O.T. stuff to themselves, often apply those things incorrectly, because they are not of O.T. times.

Cool

Yes !

In this sometime it looks written like platonic dialog. More like story with meaning to be understood through the interaction of two characters rather than mere accurate recollection of historical facts.

I don't agree with that. That makes you platonist before paulist before christian. Christ said clearly to follow him and await his return.

I don't say that Paul was not inspired by God. Cyrus was inspired by God as well. God uses the followers of christ and non followers alike to further his plans.

Plans of Paul as a Pharisee was to divide and weaken the Pharisee, to confuse them and to spread the "light" version of christianity that I would call paulianism, so that the message would not die. The method was to presserve the message not to further it. God only knows if not the Paul the message of christ would not be forgotten.

The role of a Paul was to make as much babilonian like people to know about it and be interested in it, so that even the worst pagan would know about Jesus. It was to presserve the word of God.

Its a clear message not to confuse the message of philosophy and the Bible in the Bible words. Catholics the apostate does that. Why do they do it? Because they are graven image worship Paulians, not christians.

Thats my opinion.

Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

You just demand impossible, for you to be able to justify your hiding in your atheist closet. Ok. Im fine with it. Be closed in your atheist closet if thats your free will.

As I had already told you. Atheism is not a default possition. Atheism is a point of view that requires YOU to have a proof that god does not exist. You claim there is no god. Where is your proof? If you have none you are an agnostic.

A movie about atheism as belief system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwMIe_AU02c

I also don't have proof that Super Unicorns with 3 horns that can teleport through space exist, does that mean I should believe they exist until someone proves they don't? I already proved how the god from the bible doesn't exist because they bible is filled with mistakes and nonsense.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 04:06:44 AM
wow. science and religion in one sentence. you are brave
August 13, 2017, 03:22:19 AM

Cool

Yes !

Thats my opinion.

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 12, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Cool

Yes !

They're tactical
August 12, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
In the O.T., and according to the sayings of Jesus, the two main laws were:
1. Love God above all things;
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

He said about other commandments as well. Those are the mains, but not the only ones.

In my opinion the main message of the Christ is: Law is to protect not condamn, and we are to share with pleasure not to take because of fear we won't have for later.

In Galatians, Paul said it differently:

To be honest? I am a little bit doubtful about the Paul apostolship. He often is contrary to Jesus words.

Stop talking about evolution. Even if it was wrong, I showed you many more examples of how science works. You haven't showed any examples of how religion works, therefore science explains and knows things better than religion. Do you not agree with that?

What do you mean how religion works? Religions are bad. The contact with the one God is good. He had helped Tesla to make the computer you are using, by inventing most of the effective ways to transfer electric power on large distances and many other devises used in pcs.  I am fairly sure you would not use your electronic devise if not him.

Well... Tesla would agree with me if you would ask him about the God part. He told that in his interviews.

He may have but that doesn't count as proof. There are plenty of people saying ghosts exist, do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens and other claims. You haven't proved that God exists in the first place. Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.

What do you mean by the God that others says to exists ?

It seem you come up with your own non sensical definition of god, and put your definition in the mouth of others.
August 12, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

He said about other commandments as well. Those are the mains, but not the only ones.

In my opinion the main message of the Christ is: Law is to protect not condamn, and we are to share with pleasure not to take because of fear we won't have for later.

To be honest? I am a little bit doubtful about the Paul apostolship. He often is contrary to Jesus words.

Stop talking about evolution. Even if it was wrong, I showed you many more examples of how science works. You haven't showed any examples of how religion works, therefore science explains and knows things better than religion. Do you not agree with that?

What do you mean how religion works? Religions are bad. The contact with the one God is good. He had helped Tesla to make the computer you are using, by inventing most of the effective ways to transfer electric power on large distances and many other devises used in pcs.  I am fairly sure you would not use your electronic devise if not him.

Well... Tesla would agree with me if you would ask him about the God part. He told that in his interviews.

He may have but that doesn't count as proof. There are plenty of people saying ghosts exist, do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens and other claims. You haven't proved that God exists in the first place. Saying that god helped tesla is meaningless when you haven't even proved his existence.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 12, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

Cool
They're tactical
August 12, 2017, 04:01:41 PM
Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

You mean like Ford the nazi or mon santo ? :p

It works, ok, to a degree, what's the result of this, other than ressources being over used, people used and abused, making toxic shit, tons of waste ..

And something "working" doesnt mean really "science" .

Science is not about building machine, but understanding law of nature.

Can build stuff that works without being scientist.

There is always the deus ex machina for the engineer but it looks a bit bulky :p

when they don't know what to say

and have completely given up on the play

just like a finger they lift the machine

and the spectators are satisfied

It's magic  Cheesy
August 12, 2017, 03:54:50 PM

August 12, 2017, 03:50:48 PM
Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

Yes science works and has inventions based on it. Evolution does not work and has no inventions based on ot. And don't mix biology, biochemistry and genetics, because thats separate fields, having nothing to do with making new species. To the contrary, existing science have no interest nor aplication in making new specie or playing gods. Any conclusions hot shot? Evolution is not science even with your silly definition of it. There are no "cars" out of it or elephantmouse breeds.

You worship science, yet you probably know 10% of what I know about it. Maybe even less.

I like science. Where have you noticed that I do not follow your logic? I follow you, I go ahead of you, and then I even double you. Havn't you noticed that? You are no challenge for me as for now.

I debunked all your claims, and you just use circular logic, that I need to prove this to prove something else, before I can debunk you, when you know its impossible to prove God. If that would be so easy, everyone would believe in him. If that would be obvious, every idiot would be able to understand that, I would not have to prove God existence to you.

Why do you say that religion and science are separate? Most of the brightest minds were believers. Those mediocres were not.

The thing is the bible is really two version between old and new testament.

I thought so as well. Before I had read it. After I had read it I know is that those books give one message.

It could be argued that they are speaking about two different gods.

At a first thought.

In the first testament they mention elohim that is a plural

Yes the Father and the Son.

and it use lot of references to older myth, and inspired from other myth.

Can be wondered if old testament is really even about the "one god" that much.

But it's inspired from kaballah, and fundemental axioms from tree of life, the concept in both science and relation in the principle of rest/motion, active/passive, emission/reflection, potential/energy, even the concept of archangels, as active principle of creation and all this come from older things like kaballah, egypt, etc.

All the fundamental axioms from science also comes from this actually.

If you want to know how Old and New testament is one - they both are hostile towards the ancient babilonian mysteries.

So you might be right that everything comes from babylon. But its everything that is wrong and despisful for God. He mentions it many many many many times. Its one of the most consistant message in the Bible.

P.S after some thought about I can't be optimistic about the future. Bad things must be done so that people would understand what is good and bad. Good is what God wants, bad is what God despises. So... what must be done must be done. Until The Jesus comes back again to renew the world and made it anew and reign. Only the Lord will be exalted, not man.

legendary
August 12, 2017, 03:46:17 PM
That's living people for you. Always seeking life among the dead.    Cool
They're tactical
August 12, 2017, 03:41:41 PM
https://youtu.be/18gNYQEReT4

SON OF SATURN - BABYLONIAN MAGICK ft MORBIUS

Shocked Shocked
legendary
August 12, 2017, 03:40:46 PM
Yes they seem to have in common some beef with corruption of knowledge and way of rulership by the latest pharaoh and babylonian Kings.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Elohim/elohim.html

The issue of yaveh, elohim etc seem bit more confusing in old testament than new Smiley

When taking from hebrew it doesnt seem all that clear if they are always speaking of same one god, or reference to concept and myth /  deities of older things.

It look similar to how egyptian and babylonian gave different name of lesser gods to amon or marduk to give semblence of unity in the kingdoms, or to make different laws or making into one belief. Kinda like the devas in hinduism, being responsible for different aspect of the manifestation of the world.

Sometime in old testament the God seem more personnified, sometime it's more like the one god. Seem to depend on the context.

The Gospels in the N.T. are actually part of the O.T. in some ways. Up until the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, man and God were separated.

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Why the difference? Because, after the sacrifice of Jesus, God and man were made as one. Loving your neighbor IS loving God. And when you love God, you love your neighbor.

There is no other religion in the world that has and shows this understanding.

Cool
August 12, 2017, 03:30:45 PM
Yes they seem to have in common some beef with corruption of knowledge and way of rulership by the latest pharaoh and babylonian Kings.

The issue of yaveh, elohim etc seem bit more confusing in old testament than new Smiley

When taking from hebrew it doesnt seem all that clear if they are always speaking of same one god, or reference to concept and myth /  deities of older things.

It look similar to how egyptian and babylonian gave different name of lesser gods to amon or marduk to give semblence of unity in the kingdoms, or to make different laws or making into one belief. Kinda like the devas in hinduism, being responsible for different aspect of the manifestation of the world.

Sometime in old testament the God seem more personnified, sometime it's more like the one god. Seem to depend on the context.

Yeah I know. There are mysteries to be debunked here, but I have not enough knowledge to debunk that claims. Sorry. All I know is that there are human traditions mixed with God given traditions. Maybe you are mixing those two together like the ancient Israelis had, that made God angry about them.

Pantheons was sometimes made from conquest aka human traditions. One nation was conquered but could have its human traditions. Later on they heard the God message that he is the one and they were confused - which of those is the One. Thats my hypothesis about that.

Babylon is the symbol of the land of confusion. Btw I like the song by genesis.
They're tactical
August 12, 2017, 03:21:42 PM

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Eloha/eloha.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

August 12, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

Yes science works and has inventions based on it. Evolution does not work and has no inventions based on ot. And don't mix biology, biochemistry and genetics, because thats separate fields, having nothing to do with making new species. To the contrary, existing science have no interest nor aplication in making new specie or playing gods. Any conclusions hot shot? Evolution is not science even with your silly definition of it. There are no "cars" out of it or elephantmouse breeds.

You worship science, yet you probably know 10% of what I know about it. Maybe even less.

I like science. Where have you noticed that I do not follow your logic? I follow you, I go ahead of you, and then I even double you. Havn't you noticed that? You are no challenge for me as for now.

I debunked all your claims, and you just use circular logic, that I need to prove this to prove something else, before I can debunk you, when you know its impossible to prove God. If that would be so easy, everyone would believe in him. If that would be obvious, every idiot would be able to understand that, I would not have to prove God existence to you.

Why do you say that religion and science are separate? Most of the brightest minds were believers. Those mediocres were not.

The thing is the bible is really two version between old and new testament.

I thought so as well. Before I had read it. After I had read it I know is that those books give one message.

It could be argued that they are speaking about two different gods.

At a first thought.

In the first testament they mention elohim that is a plural

Yes the Father and the Son.

and it use lot of references to older myth, and inspired from other myth.

Can be wondered if old testament is really even about the "one god" that much.

But it's inspired from kaballah, and fundemental axioms from tree of life, the concept in both science and relation in the principle of rest/motion, active/passive, emission/reflection, potential/energy, even the concept of archangels, as active principle of creation and all this come from older things like kaballah, egypt, etc.

All the fundamental axioms from science also comes from this actually.

If you want to know how Old and New testament is one - they both are hostile towards the ancient babilonian mysteries.

So you might be right that everything comes from babylon. But its everything that is wrong and despisful for God. He mentions it many many many many times. Its one of the most consistant message in the Bible.

P.S after some thought about I can't be optimistic about the future. Bad things must be done so that people would understand what is good and bad. Good is what God wants, bad is what God despises. So... what must be done must be done. Until The Jesus comes back again to renew the world and made it anew and reign. Only the Lord will be exalted, not man.

legendary
August 12, 2017, 03:05:08 PM
Science.

Entropy shows us there was a beginning.

Complexity shows us that there is something that entropy has not destroyed.

Complexity and entropy combined show us that the complexity of the past was far greater than it is in the present.

Cause and effect (and many other scientific things) show us that the complexity is far beyond understanding.

Whatever caused the "something" of this universe to exist out of nothing, had the complexity of the universe within it, including the complexity of intelligence and spirit and mind.

This all shows us that whatever the Creator is, He/It is God. And it show this to us through science.

Cool

Yet... He created us in his likeliness. So we potentialy can understand his complexity by the science endevaours in the future.

Thats absolutely wonderful that potentialy the whole world can be within our eyes and the whole complexity within our minds.

Right now it would be hard to imagine us to understand even a tiny part of his magnificence. Ofcourse all of this not to take his place, which would be impossible, but to better worship him, to be one with him.
just like it would take a REAL God to make the gigantic changes in a cow so that it becomes a frog.

In my opinion a God that would make evolution could not be the God of the bible. That would pose us two questions.

1) Are there any inspired texts that are better.
2) Is God trying to mischief us? But that would mean its not the God of the bible so there is only first option available in my opinion.

If the first people could mentally grasp what God was all about, nobody will ever know. Even though they were made in the image of God, they threw it away in sin. We aren't really close to understanding what that image was like.

There is no evolution. There is great complexity. The complexity is so great that many scientists think that evolution is real, when all they are seeing is a form of complexity they don't understand.

All evolution/change is built-in. There is no natural selection. The closest that there is to natural selection is the free will of mankind. And even man's free will is very different that what we think it is.

Cool
legendary
August 12, 2017, 02:58:45 PM
And you telling me that what I say is desperation? You realize people knew that cows produce cows before writing the bible, right? How does that prove god lmao.

That does not prove God. Have I said that? That proves validity of BIBLE model of creation of life, that unless any population would produce something else from a cow than a cow, the evolution is impossible. Do you know what a counter argument in logic even is?

And you say Im stupid? Do you know what is an argument? Do you know what is a counter argument?

Evolution is a counter thesis to the Bible. And if one is right the other is wrong. God have described how reproduction works in the same passage as the creation passage. Its deep in meaning. Description is a part of science. The difference between us is that I know what is the difference between a description of facts and its explanation. Yes it is not an explanation in the BIBLE. Evolutionists says that their descriptions are explanations. THEY ARE NOT! You are describing your false theoram with unfactual bullshit. The bible describtion is only one and it remains A FACT! Ofcourse its not explained. DID I SAY ITS SCIENCE or science proof? YOU STARTED THE DEBATE! I told you that talking about evolution does not belong here in this subject BECAUSE ITS NOT SCIENCE. And you like a maniac start to put the words in my mouth that i think creationism is science. IT IS NOT. Neither does evolution. ITS OFFTOPIC THAT YOU HAVE STARTED.

If the population of cows always produces cows,then its the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The absolute means divine, unchangable. And that remains as fact. Prove that its changable than that would mean its not DIVINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Its the atheist job to prove that God is wrong or unexsistant, otherwise the term atheist is completly moronic.

The whole debate is not about creationism proving God. Its not what its all about. Creationism can not prove God. Ok? Im not claiming it.

The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.

One factual thing in the book does not prove the whole book is true. The bible is real, obviously, however that doesn't mean what's written in it is also true.

''The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.''

Whether or not the Bible is true, doesn't have any bearing on this topic. This topic is scientific proof. While the Bible might back up science in some ways, it is not scientific proof.

Merit: 112
August 12, 2017, 12:45:36 PM
I believe there's something, no idea if it's God or some other sh*t.
Jump to: