Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 210. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 17, 2017, 11:06:19 AM
I am an agnostic and for me sometimes God does not exist because the bible is so contradicting.

Since you are that mixed up, no wonder the Bible seems contradictory to you.

Cool

Different parts of the Bible were written by different  Bronze Age people.  Some were vengeful and wanted to kill babies of their enemies and eat them, others were more concerned with the type of clothing they were wearing. At least one writer had a fight with another man and his wife touched other's guy genitals so he wrote this scenario in the Bible and cut off her hand.

What Bible gives you is an insight into Bronze Age minds, how they lived and survived.

To use any of it as a source of guide is just irresponsible.  Unless of course if you think slavery and stoning of people is a good idea.

Killing gays or children who disobey their parents will get you a life sentence whether your God likes or not.

Why to discuss the god, faith in God, its existence, why recall such nasty things. But still need to make discounts on that, there are exceptions and accidents. Besides, God more loves the sinners of the week of the righteous. The righteous do not need to be guided, but the offender needs to.

Nothing happens by accident. Everything happens according to cause and effect. Cause and effect is controlled by God according to the general desires of the people. The desires of the people are connected to the only freedom people have, the freedom to decide if they have faith in God or not.

God exists. The proof is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

BADecker's evidence in a nutshell......

Link 1
Machine like nature of the universe.
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?
BADecker believes that all machines are ultimately the result of a god.

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Cause and effect rebuttal
If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

Machines like nature of the universe rebuttal
BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

Nations looking for god rebuttal
BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the scientific proof that God exists,
by showing a bunch of religion in your post,
and by not showing any rebuttal to the scientific proof that God exists.

Cool

Oh Puddleduck...... you silly sausage.

Don't you see that you have not provided any evidence showing your God?

If you did, others would be using your evidence.

I guess they see you as the fool you are.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 17, 2017, 09:40:06 AM
I am an agnostic and for me sometimes God does not exist because the bible is so contradicting.

Cool

Different parts of the Bible were written by different  Bronze Age people.  Some were vengeful and wanted to kill babies of their enemies and eat them, others were more concerned with the type of clothing they were wearing. At least one writer had a fight with another man and his wife touched other's guy genitals so he wrote this scenario in the Bible and cut off her hand.

What Bible gives you is an insight into Bronze Age minds, how they lived and survived.

To use any of it as a source of guide is just irresponsible.  Unless of course if you think slavery and stoning of people is a good idea.

Killing gays or children who disobey their parents will get you a life sentence whether your God likes or not.

Why to discuss the god, faith in God, its existence, why recall such nasty things. But still need to make discounts on that, there are exceptions and accidents. Besides, God more loves the sinners of the week of the righteous. The righteous do not need to be guided, but the offender needs to.

Nothing happens by accident. Everything happens according to cause and effect. Cause and effect is controlled by God according to the general desires of the people. The desires of the people are connected to the only freedom people have, the freedom to decide if they have faith in God or not.

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

If cause and effect is proof of a god, then who made god? Was it god's god? And who made god's god? was it god's god's god? This is a cycle of infinity. This is no proof.
BADecker simply applies an assumption that  this a god. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   

BADecker believes that machines need a maker and that maker has to be a god. The reality of this is that evolution has caused the changes. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v481/n7381/full/nature10724.html   

BADecker then claims that this is only theory. The reality is that science is disproving/proving all theories  we (humans) have believed for years. That is the nature of science. For it to be tested by others. People like BADecker will continually use their same argument of assumptions to state there is no proof that god does not exist. The reality is that history has shown that early Vikings believed  "lightning flashed whenever Thor threw his hammer". Science has proven this incorrect.

BADecker claims that people are looking for how the universe was made. This is true. However, BADecker then claims that because the answers are still not found, the answer must be a god. WRONG.... this is not proof. This is an assumption again on BADecker's part. Science is unlocking secrets every day. Religion is being disproven daily and BADecker continues to hold on to his mindless views.

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the scientific proof that God exists,
by showing a bunch of religion in your post,
and by not showing any rebuttal to the scientific proof that God exists.

Cool
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 02:56:01 AM
This silly thread still rumbling on and on.....

It was shown there isn't any scientfic proof of God way back on page 1 ish.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Some people are just at war with the truth I guess.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am very, very not pleased that in general there are such questions that relate to faith and God. I do not like blasphemy
Nobody likes it, but many users keep up with each other and try to talk a lot of bad thoughts and words towards believing in God.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2017, 02:49:21 AM

Cool

Cool

Link 1
Cause and effect
Nations looking for God?

Link 2
Cause and effect

Link 3
Cause and effect

Link 4
Cause and effect

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 17, 2017, 02:33:52 AM

It was shown there isn't any scientfic proof of God way back on page 1 ish.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am very, very not pleased that in general there are such questions that relate to faith and God. I do not like blasphemy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 16, 2017, 06:24:23 PM

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 16, 2017, 05:23:48 PM
What people wrote the Bible is understandable but it does not mean that every person how to do something on the non-material is the spiritual aspiration of a person to believe the creator.
legendary
April 16, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
if there was truly a scientific proof that god exists, that would be all over the news and a known fact among everyone and the key word "faith" in religion would be lost.

There is too much money in deluding people. The media wouldn't show the proof of God if they were ordered to by Government.

See my post directly above to see why our best guess about where life came from is that it was created by God.

Believers in evolution have more of a religion than believers in God. You can see why in my, above, post. But you won't find the media talking about it much.

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

God is the best. He is above everything. So, you can't understand what God does and why. It's that way with all people, even though some people understand a little more.

God is righteous. He lives forever. You will die. Then He will raise you from the dead to life forever, as well. Your choice to go against Him here will seal your eternal life into eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.

Since it is your choice, turn, now, while you still have life so that you can turn, so that you have eternal life in joy in Heaven.

Cool

Against him? What the fuck are you talking about?
How can I go against something that does not exist?

The onus is on him to give me a brain so that I can think and discard all the Bronze Age mambo jumbo.

If he wanted me to follow some specific book he should have wired my brain accordingly.  So he fucked up with his design.

BTW, read about the Osiris myth, you'll see many parallels with the Jesus myth.

Happy Easter! Osiris has risen (twice).

Yes, but. How can you be in favor of something that you KNOW does not exist, like atheism.

Until you understand that you are not an atheist, because you don't believe in atheism, because you know that God might exist somewhere, and speak this thing that you understand, anybody will laugh at anything that you might say.

Cool

You call it atheism.  I reject all bullshit Bronze Age stories. So no gods, ghosts, spirits or any supernatural forces.  They don't exist because there is no evidence.

Is it possible that supernatural beings exist?  Maybe.
Until there is an evidence I say they don't exist. I will be the first one to change my position once such evidence is discovered.

Saying that atheism does not exist is like saying color black does exist.

Now you are simply contradicting yourself. First you say that God doesn't exist. Then you say that maybe supernatural beings exist. So, you know that God might exist. You contradict atheism which says that God doesn't exist. You contradict yourself.

Obviously, you have some saneness left. Check yourself in at a medical facility before you lose the little you have left.

Since the Bronze Age happened a long time ago, entropy has had a lot longer to work on us. Those people were smarter than we are. They were right. Go check yourself in, before it is too late for you.

You can thank me later.

Cool
legendary
April 16, 2017, 03:44:37 PM
if there was truly a scientific proof that god exists, that would be all over the news and a known fact among everyone and the key word "faith" in religion would be lost.

There is too much money in deluding people. The media wouldn't show the proof of God if they were ordered to by Government.

See my post directly above to see why our best guess about where life came from is that it was created by God.

Believers in evolution have more of a religion than believers in God. You can see why in my, above, post. But you won't find the media talking about it much.

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

God is the best. He is above everything. So, you can't understand what God does and why. It's that way with all people, even though some people understand a little more.

God is righteous. He lives forever. You will die. Then He will raise you from the dead to life forever, as well. Your choice to go against Him here will seal your eternal life into eternal torment in the Lake of Fire.

Since it is your choice, turn, now, while you still have life so that you can turn, so that you have eternal life in joy in Heaven.

Cool

Against him? What the fuck are you talking about?
How can I go against something that does not exist?

The onus is on him to give me a brain so that I can think and discard all the Bronze Age mambo jumbo.

If he wanted me to follow some specific book he should have wired my brain accordingly.  So he fucked up with his design.

BTW, read about the Osiris myth, you'll see many parallels with the Jesus myth.

Happy Easter! Osiris has risen (twice).

Yes, but. How can you be in favor of something that you KNOW does not exist, like atheism.

Until you understand that you are not an atheist, because you don't believe in atheism, because you know that God might exist somewhere, and speak this thing that you understand, anybody will laugh at anything that you might say.

Cool
legendary
April 16, 2017, 12:07:44 PM

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.

Cool
legendary
April 16, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 16, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

Cool

Different parts of the Bible were written by different  Bronze Age people.  Some were vengeful and wanted to kill babies of their enemies and eat them, others were more concerned with the type of clothing they were wearing. At least one writer had a fight with another man and his wife touched other's guy genitals so he wrote this scenario in the Bible and cut off her hand.

To use any of it as a source of guide is just irresponsible.  Unless of course if you think slavery and stoning of people is a good idea.

Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
April 16, 2017, 04:24:08 AM

Cool

I am sorry, is your God weak when money is involved? Is that why churches need so much money? A Government can so easily defeat a God that used to kill kids for laughing at bold people, who used to kill tens of thousands just because they were a bit upset at him for killing other tens of thousands? The one who tried to kill Moses for...well, nobody actually knows why, we can presume he liked children's foreskin freshly cut and that's why he tried to kill him... that God suddenly has a conscience and he gets easily fucked by the media and a government? That is what you just implied, that your God, the one being the biggest dick in the world in the Old Testament, is now too old to have any power when facing a Government, something that human beings can easily deal with when needed. That is how much delusional you are,  that's the real retard that is hidden inside you, that is why I told you to get the fuck off this topic and take your shitty Bob Dutko top proofs cd's along with you, you stupid donkey. You are so dumb  you can't even maintain your own story, you mix it up, making your God look like shit when facing a human made system. Your bullshit ideas are stolen from Bob Dutko, step by step, you piece of shit cultist. How dare you insult people who have actually made something, instead of just coming up with the God excuse? How dare you compare your cult with their work and call it a religion, you dumb monkey? Get the fuck out of here, you cheap ripoff.
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
April 16, 2017, 04:10:43 AM
Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof and that there is a lot of evidence that suggesting the survival of the personality.
Jesus said "I and my Father are ONE", but this statement has been interpreted incorrectly. Actually Jesus never said that he was GOD but he did say "I am not your master" (read Saying 13 in Gospel of Thomas, a book which THEY left out of the Bible) and at his trial when asked if he was GOD he said "THEY say as much".
SO here's what you say Smiley)) Jesus once said something, that in correct interpretation means exactly 'I am God', but he did not want to say that, he meant something else. Later on, in a book that has some 'bible' issues he said I am not your master. At the trial where he was asked if he was God he said 'they say as much' which once again makes someone to believe he is God but he likes riddles instead of just saying it out loud. Why then all the miracles? To prove what?

As for the proofs on page one, I am sorry but I will not have to argument those since those are just Bob Dutko's ideas from his cd's that he sold to dumb people. They have been already easily disproven and need no more attention. Besides that, those are stoll not proof or evidence of a God. You are quite bad at understanding what proving means. Even if science can prove that humans can be created exactly as how they are created in the bible, that would not be proof of existence of a God. You need to prove there is a God, and right now, not one of you is at least far from proving. You are all still on the edge of the impossibility, with no good proof of the presence or existence of a God. All you have are some books (I am talking about all the religions, I can't take only you in consideration) and a history that reminds absolutely nothing of the happenings from those books.
legendary
April 16, 2017, 12:40:52 AM

Cool
Activity: 489
April 16, 2017, 12:21:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 14, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
An open mind is not suitable if it leads you to assume honesty in all of the texts. Instead, realize that these texts were written by men and many of them. For example one story in the OT has GOD commanding Abraham to kill Isaac, but how could anyone make sense of GOD commanding the torture of a child? Strangely, this story is used to suggest an analogy to the alleged sacrifice of Jesus, but I believe there is no reason to think that Jesus did not resist his capture! In any case I am not going to follow the fake apostle Paul because his teaching is not the one that Jesus gave. In my opinion, the explanation of these events in Phoenix Journal #2 seems far more plausible than any account of blood sacrifice demanded by GOD.

Ask your God to post here so that we can discuss this with him (or her).
legendary
April 15, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

Cool
legendary
April 15, 2017, 11:15:40 PM
I read somewhere that scientists still assume that a person could be created, as described in the bible. And this already shows that science can recognize that God exists.

We don't have any other viable way for life to be in existence than created by God. The only other way that we understand how life might have started is evolution. But there are many reasons why evolution is impossible. Two of them are:
1. Probability math shows us that life can't come about by evolution. It's impossible;
2. Irreducible complexity in various areas of living things, proves that we are missing steps in the whole idea of evolution. Evolution can't work as we say.

There are others, but these two are powerful. Evolution is impossible in any form that we can imagine. The only other idea that makes any sense at all is, God created life.

Cool
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
April 15, 2017, 09:47:23 PM
Horace, you can see the OP on page 1 for 101 proofs, I am pointing out that many of the brightest minds in science recognized such proof

^^

#chemtrails
#flat earth
#reptile aliens
#101 proofs that god exist

Cheesy
You can ridicule some of the proofs, but you cannot supply evidence or reasoning against all of them.
Jump to: