Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 214. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 09, 2017, 04:39:49 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Abrahamic religions ... although I'm still a bit atheist (pro science) ...

Religions comes from "the no turn back point" aka 'death', aka 'one way function'  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JKj2M-170

It is the media and the universities (for money purposes) that are causing people to think that science is pro-atheism. The media and universities are the ones that are pro-religion (atheism religion). God exists:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
April 09, 2017, 09:39:20 AM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

Abrahamic religions ... although I'm still a bit atheist (pro science) ...

Religions comes from "the no turn back point" aka 'death', aka 'one way function' 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JKj2M-170
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 09, 2017, 03:54:57 AM
We both know there's God and this world we live in is just like an investment company. For example this forum has a founder (CEO) and co- founder, isn't it? That's how things in this world will live in God is the founder/CEO and His co- founder which is the Son and the Spirit.

I think I am getting confused from the way you explained it.  A CEO of a company is not cut to be an example of these matter. So you are saying God is the CEO and the co founder is his son, Jesus, then what about the investors, the guys that holds the money, the secretary, the share holder, business partner, ther e are a lot of people you are missing out. You can just use an example of a father and his kids relationship.
I think your reasoning at the same time have a true direction, and are also far from it. God is our creator and he loves us with parental love. But to equate it with business relations, there is no meaning, but father and son, it is very softly said.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 04, 2017, 11:53:19 PM
And that gods name is JaBulOn, and his followers wear tie's.
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
April 09, 2017, 02:45:26 AM
Christianity has been a religion of war for a long time. The only way christianity can survive as a religion in our times is peace. It can't afford to be a war religion anymore, it would dissappear. As for men, they go to wars started by governments just as it used to go to wars started by religions. Christianity is a form of dictatorship, regardless of its peace movement that started not so long ago. Any christian state has no conflict between its government and its church, in fact they are protecting each other, in numerous times they are supporting each other because the church likes to pay no taxes, acces huge funds and politicians love to get support in a campaign from a church because that will get a vote from almost all the christians in that country. Christianity is a religion that got spread with the help of the writings, the Old Testament. As time passed by, people managed to see the fails of that book, the errors, the innacuracies, the wrong doings and really immoral teachings. Since then, christianity came up with numerous ways to save its image: saying that people missinterpret the writings, separating themselves to the very basis of their religion and claiming that religion and faith have nothing in common, etc. All of these happen because they are desperate to keep up with the modern man in order to survive as a religion. They are not against science as they used to, they now go along with it and missinterpret it to seem in their favor, although any wise man can quickly disassemble their claims. Christianity has become completely pathetic, desperate to survive by claiming anything that would please the modern man and keep their story up. But this religion, just as many others, will dissappear along with its God and its saints. Not because I want to but because that's how things go. No god is eternal and humanity has had it with childish and primitive things. Humanity is ready to grow up and leave the toys behind.

Christianity has never been a religion of war except against the devil. Search the New Testament in the Bible, the place where Christianity is talked about. The only Christian war in there is against the devil. It is a war against the ignorance in the minds of people... ignorance that keeps them from finding God and salvation.

Modern man still dies. Nothing changes without Christianity except that there is no hope.

Most of the things you speak about, you speak from a point of ignorance.

Cool
My dear imbecile friend, the Old Testament is a book. The crusades are a fact, acts of war in the name of christianity, carried by christianity. I'm not talking theory or mysticism, I'm talking about facts. Christianity has been a religion of war. Of course, you will probably say that those crusades were carried by men and did not represent God's will, deus vult, because religion does not necessarily represent faith. And by that you would only be confirming my point stated in the last post. Nothing in this world will save your pathetic world wide cult from dissapearing in the future. Christianity is man made and sooner or later, humanity won't feel the need for their spiritual Santa Claus anymore and we will all come to a common point in admiting it's all bullshit. I am sorry to break your bubble, Middle Ages are long gone.

People who believe in the salvation that God provides through Jesus, are the only true Christians. All people, even Christians, make mistakes. Some people make their mistakes by thinking and saying that they are Christians when they don't really have Jesus salvation.

Christianity has never been a religion of war. Some people calling themselves Christians have gone to war in the name of Christianity. They were ignorant, or liars, or both.

I personally don't know what the will of God was in the crusades. God allows a lot of evil to happen in this world in His attempt to save people for eternal life.

All things against true Christianity (true Christianity is believing in Jesus salvation) are man made. They fail every time a person dies.

Jesus salvation will provide eternal life in the resurrection. Lack of Jesus salvation kin the resurrection will also condemn all those who did not have Christianity at the time of their death on earth.

You are greatly mistaken in the things you believe.

Cool
So you've done exactly what I said you will do and still feel the necessity to tell me I am greatly mistaken. Smiley)))) You, sir, are as dumb as fuck. Let me try and clear it out for you once again: Christianity is man made, that's why 'God' lets some evil things happen. He lets them because his existence is limited to that of a man made story. Christianity does not have one supreme ruler, an all knowing, omnipotent God and that is the reason why it has had different stages, with different people who interpret the writings (the laws) in a way that is suitable to them. Christianity is nothing more than a system created to conquer, to dominate, to opress, to dictate. World has advanced, people are not primitive and as dumb as before anymore and are able to see clearly the entire hoax. They can compare it to other religions and see it's the same bullshit, different story with many similarities, same type of opression but disguised under a cloak of peace. And almost everytime people prove this bullshit, idiots like you (exactly like you, it's a stereotype already) separate themselves from the atrocities and wrong doings of christianity by stating that those were man made, not God's will. Basically, you are the same as the guy who watches football and always supports the winning team. You'll do whatever you have to do just to stay on the winning team because if you don't, you'll be wrong, and your entire life would be wrong because you believed in it. So you choose to close your eyes, being somewhat conscient of the error, and live in the lie you have lived until now. You are a hopeless hypocrite.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
April 08, 2017, 05:50:59 PM
We both know there's God and this world we live in is just like an investment company. For example this forum has a founder (CEO) and co- founder, isn't it? That's how things in this world will live in God is the founder/CEO and His co- founder which is the Son and the Spirit.

I think I am getting confused from the way you explained it.  A CEO of a company is not cut to be an example of these matter. So you are saying God is the CEO and the co founder is his son, Jesus, then what about the investors, the guys that holds the money, the secretary, the share holder, business partner, ther e are a lot of people you are missing out. You can just use an example of a father and his kids relationship.
Activity: 630
April 04, 2017, 11:24:07 PM
Screaming to be heard... not.. proof is in the pudding. For over a year, insulted by the church in this very thread.. retreat.. get some truth, return. Njoi the silence.. man against man, bro against bro.. until heathen exist no more. Crucified by the one they lied to.

The only real problem with bitcoin, and all other digital currencies, is the fact that if it does away with cash, then what is it's value?

ZERO.

Now go pray to your god Jabulon.

Wickerman is about to die forever.
legendary
April 08, 2017, 04:13:41 PM
Christianity has been a religion of war for a long time. The only way christianity can survive as a religion in our times is peace. It can't afford to be a war religion anymore, it would dissappear. As for men, they go to wars started by governments just as it used to go to wars started by religions. Christianity is a form of dictatorship, regardless of its peace movement that started not so long ago. Any christian state has no conflict between its government and its church, in fact they are protecting each other, in numerous times they are supporting each other because the church likes to pay no taxes, acces huge funds and politicians love to get support in a campaign from a church because that will get a vote from almost all the christians in that country. Christianity is a religion that got spread with the help of the writings, the Old Testament. As time passed by, people managed to see the fails of that book, the errors, the innacuracies, the wrong doings and really immoral teachings. Since then, christianity came up with numerous ways to save its image: saying that people missinterpret the writings, separating themselves to the very basis of their religion and claiming that religion and faith have nothing in common, etc. All of these happen because they are desperate to keep up with the modern man in order to survive as a religion. They are not against science as they used to, they now go along with it and missinterpret it to seem in their favor, although any wise man can quickly disassemble their claims. Christianity has become completely pathetic, desperate to survive by claiming anything that would please the modern man and keep their story up. But this religion, just as many others, will dissappear along with its God and its saints. Not because I want to but because that's how things go. No god is eternal and humanity has had it with childish and primitive things. Humanity is ready to grow up and leave the toys behind.

Christianity has never been a religion of war except against the devil. Search the New Testament in the Bible, the place where Christianity is talked about. The only Christian war in there is against the devil. It is a war against the ignorance in the minds of people... ignorance that keeps them from finding God and salvation.

Modern man still dies. Nothing changes without Christianity except that there is no hope.

Cool
My dear imbecile friend, the Old Testament is a book. The crusades are a fact, acts of war in the name of christianity, carried by christianity. I'm not talking theory or mysticism, I'm talking about facts. Christianity has been a religion of war. Of course, you will probably say that those crusades were carried by men and did not represent God's will, deus vult, because religion does not necessarily represent faith. And by that you would only be confirming my point stated in the last post. Nothing in this world will save your pathetic world wide cult from dissapearing in the future. Christianity is man made and sooner or later, humanity won't feel the need for their spiritual Santa Claus anymore and we will all come to a common point in admiting it's all bullshit. I am sorry to break your bubble, Middle Ages are long gone.

People who believe in the salvation that God provides through Jesus, are the only true Christians. All people, even Christians, make mistakes. Some people make their mistakes by thinking and saying that they are Christians when they don't really have Jesus salvation.

Christianity has never been a religion of war. Some people calling themselves Christians have gone to war in the name of Christianity. They were ignorant, or liars, or both.

I personally don't know what the will of God was in the crusades. God allows a lot of evil to happen in this world in His attempt to save people for eternal life.

All things against true Christianity (true Christianity is believing in Jesus salvation) are man made. They fail every time a person dies.

Jesus salvation will provide eternal life in the resurrection. Lack of Jesus salvation kin the resurrection will also condemn all those who did not have Christianity at the time of their death on earth.

You are greatly mistaken in the things you believe.

Cool
April 08, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

Cool
Activity: 294
April 08, 2017, 10:25:45 AM

Cool

That's a pot calling a kettle black!

Who cares what is calling what what. I speak the truth.    Cool

EDIT: Are you? Black I mean.

You wouldn't know truth if it smacked you in the mouth.

I care....

What does it matter what color I am?
legendary
April 08, 2017, 10:10:22 AM

Cool

Who cares what is calling what what. I speak the truth.    Cool

EDIT: Are you? Black I mean.
Activity: 294
April 08, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

Cool

legendary
April 08, 2017, 09:07:00 AM

Cool
April 08, 2017, 01:00:55 AM
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 07, 2017, 11:57:21 PM
April 07, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
Of course the Pauline teachings are fake and manmade! They are based on the story of Paul, a Pharissee who hated Christians and never met Jesus, yet this one man is supposed to speak for the teachings because some call him "apostle"?

I think it is better to find the truth in the Phoenix Journals since these writings have all the details on what specifically is incorrect in the so-called "Biblical Christianity".

Believing in GOD is supported by many eminent researchers and evidence that supports survival comes from many and varying classes of phenomena. I believe that knowledge revealed in the Phoenix Journals can help to clarify some of the issues of interpreting the evidence; Humanists should seek a robust explanation of all of their assumptions, and the same goes for survivalists.

I am sorry, you are talking complete nonsense and live in your own head. Our discussions ends here since you are indeed delusional and quite possibly mentally ill. Seek proper treatment or live in your fairy world, that is your choice, not ours to make. But facts are facts and you are messed up.
legendary
April 07, 2017, 09:14:42 AM
And in the simplest term's, proof most here are devil worshipping scum: Silence. Not one comment regarding the truth of freemasonry selling their own kid's souls to lucifer. Not one. For obvious reasons: 99% of people here have done exactly that. If you have'nt, you will. Or lose business. So your kid's alive until you die, and you think they wont know of your, ahem, sin?

I do.

RELIGIONS are the most deadly forms of killing the world has ever recognized. Control and produce false teachings as in "religious" and you can control mankind through his MIND. Man will give up reason and logic to follow the magic of religious warping.

This is correct. But there are several points about this that are not often thought about.

1. People know in their hearts that it is wrong to kill other people. They know it is even wrong to hurt others. They know that it is wrong to steal. They know that it is wrong to do all kinds of other things. Yet they allow themselves to get whipped up into a military frenzy by Government leaders so that they go out and murder all kinds of other people in the thing called war. This personal allowing of whipping up has converted their good sense into religion - Government or war religion - just the same as religions like Christianity motivate for peace.

2. Some formal religions are war religions in their religious writing directives. Some are peace religions in their religious writing directives. People constantly interpret their formal religion the wrong way, and show it when they do not follow the things that their religion says.

For example. According to the Koran, Islam is a religion of peace toward fellow Muslims in good standing, but a religion of war against all others, and especially apostates. According to the Bible, Christianity is a religion of peace towards all people. But these are formal religions. Informal religions often do not even recognize that they are religions. Yet people do whatever they want, often in deference to their formal religions.

3. The religion of God is to show and know the truth, period. This is done through peace. Without peace, nothing can exist.

4. The religion of the devil is to follow the devil as one should follow God. The devil doesn't care if people recognize that there is a God or not. All he wants is that people follow him knowingly or ignorantly. His goal is destruction.

The God over all is the One Who maintains everything by the means of all-pervading cause and effect. He is the one who maintains the peace of the universe within itself, even in the face of the evil and destruction set up by the vastly weaker devil.

Cool
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
April 07, 2017, 03:13:59 AM
And in the simplest term's, proof most here are devil worshipping scum: Silence. Not one comment regarding the truth of freemasonry selling their own kid's souls to lucifer. Not one. For obvious reasons: 99% of people here have done exactly that. If you have'nt, you will. Or lose business. So your kid's alive until you die, and you think they wont know of your, ahem, sin?

I do.

RELIGIONS are the most deadly forms of killing the world has ever recognized. Control and produce false teachings as in "religious" and you can control mankind through his MIND. Man will give up reason and logic to follow the magic of religious warping.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
April 06, 2017, 11:47:33 PM
Of course the Pauline teachings are fake and manmade! They are based on the story of Paul, a Pharissee who hated Christians and never met Jesus, yet this one man is supposed to speak for the teachings because some call him "apostle"?

I think it is better to find the truth in the Phoenix Journals since these writings have all the details on what specifically is incorrect in the so-called "Biblical Christianity".

Believing in GOD is supported by many eminent researchers and evidence that supports survival comes from many and varying classes of phenomena. I believe that knowledge revealed in the Phoenix Journals can help to clarify some of the issues of interpreting the evidence; Humanists should seek a robust explanation of all of their assumptions, and the same goes for survivalists.
April 06, 2017, 04:20:55 AM
That's what sacrifices were made for in the first place. The fear of an angry god that might kill them if they do not give him something. The word for it is oppression. That's what the gods and religion have always been and will always be, no matter how much they try to stick with science to gain some new credentials.

I'm guessing the OP is referring to Christianity? If so, Christianity does not fit the above quote. Christianity is God sending himself as Jesus to be a sacrifice that humans could never make since they are themselves sinful. As far as rules about how Christians live and what they do or don't do, that's more of a result of having been changed by God, not an attempt to earn God's favor since it can't be earned.

As for proving God's existence, that's probably not the best question since even tangible things from recent history are debated, such as if we landed on the moon or not. You can probably think of more examples. The point is that if even tangible things from recent history are quibbled over, then how much more difficult is the question of God?

This must be the most controversial thread on here so I had to throw in my .02.
A sacrifice for what, if not for a lesson that teaches sacrifice in a much more wicked way? What was the sacrifice made for? To save them from his wrath? Besides that, you missed the whole point. That is just the initial story of Christianity, the effects of it have been more than brutal and sacrifices were still a thing. Tangible things from recent history are debatable, not unprovable and are also a different thing. We can debate the fact that the first landings on the moon were fake. However, we did land on Mars, we know the moon exists, we have proof for them. We have prove for these tangible things.

The sacrifice that the ancient Hebrews made were ordered by God. At their base and core they were pointing to the sacrifice that Jesus would make, and did make, on the cross, to save any and all people who accept the sacrifice for themselves.

The result is that some will go to Heaven, and some will go to Hell.

Cool

Nothing ever has beed 'ordered' by God, people made these claims so they could make the sacrifice. The story of Jesus, and we're calling it a story because there is almost nobody except the ones who wrote the bible, that witnessed or heard about a Jesus in those times. The story of Jesus teaches anyone that a sacrifice of an innocent one is needed to forgive the crimes and sins of everyone else. Jesus did not sacrifice himself since he did not really have a choice. Either your God is incredibly stupid, or he has a complete lack of reason and no sense of good or wrong. The conclusion: if you claim your God exists, those are his teachings. Do you accept he exists and he might be an idiot or a 'bad guy' or maybe do you find it a bit 'manmade' and...fake?
Jump to: