Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 235. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 507
June 09, 2016, 02:31:42 PM
BADecker, you are the worst case of brainwashing I've ever seen. I've discussed religion with priests that had a more open mind. BTW: I studied theology as an elective in college.

I'm afraid he's quite blinkered and cannot remove them to see through the fog.
Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

He's either having some fun and doesn't really believe what he's spouting or he's the one that escaped from the branch davidians before the fbi raid. In the classes I've taken there were multiple speakers from dozens of faiths. Each time I had an opportunity to question one of them they all would accept the incongruity of some of their teaching.

I actually had an LDS Priest tell me he only believes roughly a third of what's written in his bible. He claimed the general ideas were more important than the specifics that can be clouded in translations passed on for generations. All I could think to say to him was that, if I was working on a car and only two thirds of the repair manual was correct the car would never run again. All he could say was, hum, interesting comparison. O_o

However, neither you nor anyone else has been able to refute the science that proves that God exists.

Bury your head in the sand if you want. But if you seek the truth, why do you keep on rejecting it when I point it out to you? Oh yes. You don't seek the truth.

Cool

I wasn't actually talking to you but ok.

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

A Christians truth? If a Christians truth then which one, 100 Kinds of Baptists, 66 Kinds of Lutherans, 58 Kinds of Pentecostals, 52 Kinds of Presbyterians, Just 4 branches = 276 versions of "the truth". Or maybe it's the Catholic truth? What about the Christian Science truth? Anglicans should have a say, shouldn't they? What about their truth? Quakers, Millerites, Mormons, Adventists all should have a say in the truth, right?
All included roughly 780 different versions of the Christian truth. What the fuck are Christians thinking? Even BASKIN ROBBINS only has 31 favors.

The only thing I can conclude is that Christians just make shit up as they go along.

The only real truth there is, is God's truth. All of man's truth is plagued by lack of knowledge. Atheists' truth is one of the worst, since they try to lie their way out of the reality that God exists.

Cool

Still waiting for the proof. Link to the scientific paper that proves it.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 09, 2016, 02:17:23 PM
BADecker, you are the worst case of brainwashing I've ever seen. I've discussed religion with priests that had a more open mind. BTW: I studied theology as an elective in college.

Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

He's either having some fun and doesn't really believe what he's spouting or he's the one that escaped from the branch davidians before the fbi raid. In the classes I've taken there were multiple speakers from dozens of faiths. Each time I had an opportunity to question one of them they all would accept the incongruity of some of their teaching.

I actually had an LDS Priest tell me he only believes roughly a third of what's written in his bible. He claimed the general ideas were more important than the specifics that can be clouded in translations passed on for generations. All I could think to say to him was that, if I was working on a car and only two thirds of the repair manual was correct the car would never run again. All he could say was, hum, interesting comparison. O_o

However, neither you nor anyone else has been able to refute the science that proves that God exists.

Bury your head in the sand if you want. But if you seek the truth, why do you keep on rejecting it when I point it out to you? Oh yes. You don't seek the truth.

Cool

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

A Christians truth? If a Christians truth then which one, 100 Kinds of Baptists, 66 Kinds of Lutherans, 58 Kinds of Pentecostals, 52 Kinds of Presbyterians, Just 4 branches = 276 versions of "the truth". Or maybe it's the Catholic truth? What about the Christian Science truth? Anglicans should have a say, shouldn't they? What about their truth? Quakers, Millerites, Mormons, Adventists all should have a say in the truth, right?
All included roughly 780 different versions of the Christian truth. What the fuck are Christians thinking? Even BASKIN ROBBINS only has 31 favors.

The only thing I can conclude is that Christians just make shit up as they go along.

The only real truth there is, is God's truth. All of man's truth is plagued by lack of knowledge. Atheists' truth is one of the worst, since they try to lie their way out of the reality that God exists.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 09, 2016, 02:00:29 PM

Or as I suspect...... not so much cannot, more like doesn't want to remove them.  Cheesy

Cool

Who's truth?  Your truth?  A Jews truth? A Muslim's truth? A Zen Buddhist truth? A Hindi's truth? The Taoist truth?

legendary
June 09, 2016, 01:15:18 PM

Cool
legendary
June 09, 2016, 01:11:43 PM

legendary
June 09, 2016, 01:08:30 PM
Scientific proof that God exists? the technology that we have today. the computers we are using. Why, can we all do that without God? the most important question is will we ever exist if God doesn't exist?

Good question. Has God placed enough power into this universe that it would continue to exist on its own if He withdrew Himself completely?

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 11:17:26 AM
Scientific proof that God exists? the technology that we have today. the computers we are using. Why, can we all do that without God? the most important question is will we ever exist if God doesn't exist?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
June 09, 2016, 08:36:19 AM
Gods don't exist
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
June 09, 2016, 08:35:19 AM
i think god is alliens
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 09, 2016, 07:16:42 AM

legendary
June 09, 2016, 01:58:58 AM

Me brainwashing?! You're the one who went to college.    Cool
legendary
June 08, 2016, 09:49:05 PM
legendary
June 08, 2016, 07:29:55 PM

Unfortunately, even if you donate some money to causes like this, you are part of the problem... not God. Why? Because it is not God doing this. It is the process of the way the universe works that is doing it. And more importantly and directly, it is the devil, Satan, who has put this plan of destruction into action. What does that have to do with you? You, by not accepting God and His plan of salvation through Jesus, are supporting Satan's plan of the kind of destruction you see in the pictures.

Cool

ROFL

You just told me that I'm more powerful than god. If you have to make excuses for him then he doesn't exist. 

Notice how he spins it around so that it deceivingly appears to be your fault these children are starving and God holds his hands up saying "nothing to do with me", sweeping under the carpet that God made Satan, knowing full well what Satan would do, and being omnipotent could stop it all anytime he liked.  Roll Eyes

That's where you miss it, Fluffer. God knows how great and wonderful it is to be God. So, He gave certain aspects of Godness to angels and men out of love, all the while maintaining control. Part of the gift of Godness He gave was to do somewhat of a hands-off... but not entirely.

Use the little bit of freedom Godness He gave you, for the less-than-100-years He gave you, to freely reject Him. But then you will have to put up with having been His enemy... for all of eternity.

Know this. God judges righteously. Your punishment for having rejected while you have the knowledge will be far greater than the punishment of those who didn't know, and still did things worthy of punishment.

Further, everything is ultimately God's. Be upset with the pains and problems if you like. Even Jesus didn't like the weakness. But God owns it and controls it. So be on His side and be saved. His offer is open to you for now, but it could be withdrawn anytime.

Cool
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
June 08, 2016, 07:21:18 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

I will read about it Smiley
legendary
June 08, 2016, 07:19:46 PM

Unfortunately, even if you donate some money to causes like this, you are part of the problem... not God. Why? Because it is not God doing this. It is the process of the way the universe works that is doing it. And more importantly and directly, it is the devil, Satan, who has put this plan of destruction into action. What does that have to do with you? You, by not accepting God and His plan of salvation through Jesus, are supporting Satan's plan of the kind of destruction you see in the pictures.

Cool

ROFL

You just told me that I'm more powerful than god. If you have to make excuses for him then he doesn't exist.

Would it shock you to find out that I'm Kartaphilos, Prefect Pontius Pilate's gatekeeper/doorman. I'm doomed to walk the earth for all eternity in search of the choicest buds and smoothest blue agave tequila.   

I certainly respect your wishes to refrain from acknowledging God. You just go ahead and try to walk the earth for all eternity, in your dreams.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 08, 2016, 07:08:01 PM

Cool

ROFL

Notice how he spins it around so that it deceivingly appears to be your fault these children are starving and God holds his hands up saying "nothing to do with me", sweeping under the carpet that God made Satan, knowing full well what Satan would do, and being omnipotent could stop it all anytime he liked.  Roll Eyes

legendary
June 08, 2016, 06:35:46 PM

Cool

ROFL

Would it shock you to find out that I'm Kartaphilos, Prefect Pontius Pilate's gatekeeper/doorman. I'm doomed to walk the earth for all eternity in search of the choicest buds and smoothest blue agave tequila.   
legendary
June 08, 2016, 04:53:01 PM

Cool
legendary
June 08, 2016, 04:34:17 PM

Study after study among believers show that prayer DOES work. Science doesn't even want to acknowledge God, Who they have proven to exist. How could anybody expect that they would recognize a prayer working if it stared them right in the face?

Cool

I've been prayin every day for that college girl with big tits and a bag of weed to show up and it hasn't worked yet!

Oh wait, someone's knocking on the door. Maybe it's her. BRB

Nope, just the pizza delivery guy. He didn't have big tits but he did have some weed so I guess god's 50% off the hook.

He's answering your other prayer, the one that says that you are doing it only as a test. No faith in prayer like that. He can't be mocked. Try mocking Him and you will only wind up hurting yourself.

Cool

Oh I'm not mocking at all. Mocking implies at least a little belief. You know I think it's total fucking bullshit.  There is no magic unicorn controlling all this random shit.

Of all the billions of stars and the tens of billions of planets some magic unicorn decided to create life on this one that looks just like him. While he was at it, he decided to put a bunch of odd looking animals and plants. Just to throw us off his scent, he buried a shitload of really odd looking fossil bones that look nothing like any plant or animal alive now and predate every biblical reference to when Christianity began by millions of years. Yeah, yeah, I'm buyin it. Tell me the story about vampire eating leprechauns again. That one seems more believable.

Actually, there is no random. Newton's 3rd Law says there isn't, and the only thing that has suggested that Newton's 3rd Law is phony is some speculative science theory.

Wake up. You are being controlled by your pre-programming.

Cool

legendary
June 08, 2016, 04:27:27 PM

Study after study among believers show that prayer DOES work. Science doesn't even want to acknowledge God, Who they have proven to exist. How could anybody expect that they would recognize a prayer working if it stared them right in the face?

Cool

I've been prayin every day for that college girl with big tits and a bag of weed to show up and it hasn't worked yet!

Oh wait, someone's knocking on the door. Maybe it's her. BRB

Nope, just the pizza delivery guy. He didn't have big tits but he did have some weed so I guess god's 50% off the hook.

He's answering your other prayer, the one that says that you are doing it only as a test. No faith in prayer like that. He can't be mocked. Try mocking Him and you will only wind up hurting yourself.

Cool

Oh I'm not mocking at all. Mocking implies at least a little belief. You know I think it's total fucking bullshit.  There is no magic unicorn controlling all this random shit.

Of all the billions of stars and the tens of billions of planets some magic unicorn decided to create life on this one that looks just like him. While he was at it, he decided to put a bunch of odd looking animals and plants. Just to throw us off his scent, he buried a shitload of really odd looking fossil bones that look nothing like any plant or animal alive now and predate every biblical reference to when Christianity began by millions of years. Yeah, yeah, I'm buyin it. Tell me the story about vampire eating leprechauns again. That one seems more believable.

Actually, there is no random. Newton's 3rd Law says there isn't, and the only thing that has suggested that Newton's 3rd Law is phony is some speculative science theory.

Wake up. You are being controlled by your pre-programming.

Cool
Jump to: