Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 243. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 11, 2016, 01:48:17 PM
But the stuff of science permeates religion, because God made it all, including the stuff found out by science.

However, as has been noted elsewhere, science theory (which is part of science) is often believed to be truth by a bunch of people who don't know for a fact that it is truth. So, science has moved itself from the former class of science into a class of religion.

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 07, 2016, 04:55:04 PM
We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating and seeking for us to come to him.If you want to know, investigate Jesus Christ. We're told that "God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2016, 10:53:57 AM
Religion has another dimension and can't be compared with science.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
May 11, 2016, 10:36:08 AM
I THINK SCIENCE STAYS DEPENDANT OF ANYTHING BIBLICAL AND NOT THE OTHERWAY ROUND
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 11, 2016, 10:00:44 AM
im most influenced by ancient aliens series.

you really like Erich Von Daniken's homework .... Ive red his chariots of gods in my high school time.  ^_^
Try viewing theoretical physics by Mitsiu Kako on youtube.
Activity: 84
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 11, 2016, 09:55:10 AM
US and everything we see hear touch feel smell and all that we cannot see above and beyond are proofs that we were created by a creator called GOD. who else did all of these? could be the creator of the tiny bubbles that expanded creating the vastness of space above and beyond? even science and the Bible have the same start when it comes to the beginning of time.  " In the beginning we were not apes hahaha,, just kidding   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 11, 2016, 08:39:07 AM
well , we all have difference in our beliefs but i don't care what science can proof or what they questioned about the existence of god . those theories are just a theories they are not proven until now like the evolution of man how can a scientist like Charles Darwin proof that we are from apes if there's still an apes ? even the existence of the alien civilization doesn't proven yet or the theories about how the earth was made were still unknown they are just a theories until now i don't believe what science can prove about the existence of god and i'll still believe in god . maybe aliens are real but i think they are a creatures made by god too . this thread is so interesting thanks for this xD
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 11, 2016, 04:23:25 AM
im most influenced by ancient aliens series.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 10, 2016, 04:00:42 AM
There is God Everywhere

How about under my balls? You think he's hanging around my gooch?

I checked, he's not under there

So he's not everywhere then.

This philosophical answers. I think we can all agree that we all have prayed on some situations, to god or not.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 09, 2016, 11:10:16 PM
There is God Everywhere

So he's not everywhere then.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
May 07, 2016, 10:38:40 PM
There is God Everywhere

Activity: 150
May 07, 2016, 12:52:22 PM
You're real, not God,
Just look at the universe; If there's a God that made this, he must be a chaotic one
Believe in you, fool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 07, 2016, 11:50:58 AM
There is God Everywhere

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
May 06, 2016, 11:20:20 PM
There is God Everywhere
legendary
May 06, 2016, 09:57:14 PM
Belivers don't need any proofs but atheist don't belive in God but trying to find a proof, where is the logic here?  Grin

Not needing proof doesn't necessarily have anything to do with wanting proof for some reason. Atheists say they don't believe in God, but they do.

Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 05, 2016, 04:25:31 PM
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 06, 2016, 08:05:52 PM
Belivers don't need any proofs but atheist don't belive in God but trying to find a proof, where is the logic here?  Grin
legendary
May 06, 2016, 01:37:38 AM
Science cannot even prove the facts of creation, How it will prove the facts of creator?

Facts of creation was already proven as far as i know. building blocks of life are from the outerspace and mixed up with the elements of nature here on earth long before man came. The evolution of species is how it all started, how we adopt to certain  conditions.

The Mathematical Impossibility of Evolution https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-mathematical-impossibility-of-evolution-1454732.

Cool

EDIT: And this is bending over backwards with being favorable to evolutionists. The reality of the matter is that while mutations might exist that are beneficial, nature has far greater odds of destroying a beneficial mutation before it can go anywhere, than the mutation has for continuing its further beneficial mutations. The whole idea of a hostile environment was not even considered in the calculations.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
May 06, 2016, 01:04:11 AM
Science cannot even prove the facts of creation, How it will prove the facts of creator?

Facts of creation was already proven as far as i know. building blocks of life are from the outerspace and mixed up with the elements of nature here on earth long before man came. The evolution of species is how it all started, how we adopt to certain  conditions.
legendary
May 06, 2016, 12:51:36 AM
Why people still duscussing about it? If you want to pray on smth you can do it, and nobody cares about it honestly. If you are an atheist you also don't care cause you don't belive in God.

Religious people want to give atheists the most opportunity for salvation possible.
Atheists need to remover other religions so that theirs can flourish.

Cool
Jump to: