Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 238. (Read 845582 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 02, 2016, 03:37:52 AM
Why the heck are you guys still entertaining this idiot?  Move on to those that can be saved.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 02, 2016, 02:50:51 AM
Well ladies and gentleman that's it. BADlogic has been exposed as the cheating fraud he his.
Lying to us.
Lying to himself.
Lying to God.

How can he expect others to believe his words, when he has such little faith in them himself?
Anyone can talk, but a person actions/inactions show their true feelings.

But every cloud has a silver lining. BADlogic has simply confirmed my suspicions all along, that Christianity is false, beyond any reasonable doubt.
If it were true, why would a Christian constantly keep lying to support it?

The simple answer is they wouldn't need to.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 01, 2016, 07:11:17 PM
The bait isn't working in your favour is it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW, got an ETA on your eagerly awaited proof of God scientific paper yet? Or was that just all fart and no poo as well.  Grin

Why waste the time? Anybody but you would understand it.    Cool

Because such a breakthrough in science would encourage more people to accept Jesus and salvation. All because of you! Think of the glory in heaven! You would reach the upper echelons of paradise....

What's your excuse going to be when Jesus asks why you didn't give this gift from him to the world like you was suppose to? Tell him you couldn't be bothered? Well, maybe he might not bother opening the door to heaven for you.

Of course, if your faith in Jesus isn't quite as strong as you say............   you probably wouldn't bother releasing it.

Talk is cheap BADlogic, talk is cheap.....

There are many in this forum who have gone off and examined the things that I have said. You could have, and still can. I haven't deleted but an extremely few of my posts. Any time you want to see, just examine my past posts, and then do the research yourself.

My time for playing a game with you might be near an end. But perhaps God will give you more time. Go examine what I have said in the past. Then research it. It won't force you to believe, but it might help you to change your mind.

Remember, it is eternal life or eternal death for you.

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 03:11:53 PM

BTW, got an ETA on your eagerly awaited proof of God scientific paper yet? Or was that just all fart and no poo as well.  Grin

Why waste the time? Anybody but you would understand it.    Cool

Because such a breakthrough in science would encourage more people to accept Jesus and salvation. All because of you! Think of the glory in heaven! You would reach the upper echelons of paradise....

What's your excuse going to be when Jesus asks why you didn't give this gift from him to the world like you was suppose to? Tell him you couldn't be bothered? Well, maybe he might not bother opening the door to heaven for you.

Of course, if your faith in Jesus isn't quite as strong as you say............   you probably wouldn't bother releasing it.

Talk is cheap BADlogic, talk is cheap.....

legendary
June 01, 2016, 03:01:28 PM

BTW, got an ETA on your eagerly awaited proof of God scientific paper yet? Or was that just all fart and no poo as well.  Grin

Why waste the time? Anybody but you would understand it.    Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:48:26 PM

BTW, got an ETA on your eagerly awaited proof of God scientific paper yet? Or was that just all fart and no poo as well.  Grin

legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:27:50 PM
Oh well, seems you don't know the answer.
As the proverb says, "talk is cheap".

So true.

You have that backwards. It is you who don't know the answer. That's why you asked the question, right?

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:25:30 PM
Oh well, seems you don't know the answer.
As the proverb says, "talk is cheap".

So true.
legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:21:11 PM
All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us what this supposed "very good religion" is?

Finally. You finally accept and acknowledge that you are acting out a religion.

Cool

Just answer the question.

You are such a sweetheart, especially in the loving way you give orders.     Cheesy
legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:13:16 PM
All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us what this supposed "very good religion" is?

Cool

Just answer the question.
legendary
June 01, 2016, 02:10:11 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 01:52:41 PM

Cool

legendary
June 01, 2016, 01:39:30 PM

Wow! Shocked

It wasn't bad enough for you guys that you and your like placed Jesus on the cross, but now you want to toss out civil rights with the rest of God's Law, and place all the Christians on a cross.

Talk about hate.

Cool

That was an embarrassing retort. It didn't even make any sense. Wit not your strong point it seems.  Cheesy

You just don't get it, do you? All you are attempting to do is replace a very good religion with a very bad one.

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 01:33:26 PM
How funny it would be if BADlogics son and/or daughter turn out to be gay. He'd boil over with rage and yet there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to change it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
June 01, 2016, 01:29:26 PM

Wow! Shocked

It wasn't bad enough for you guys that you and your like placed Jesus on the cross, but now you want to toss out civil rights with the rest of God's Law, and place all the Christians on a cross.

Talk about hate.

Cool

That was an embarrassing retort. It didn't even make any sense. Wit not your strong point it seems.  Cheesy
legendary
June 01, 2016, 01:24:05 PM

Wow! Shocked

Talk about hate.

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 12:42:35 PM
legendary
June 01, 2016, 12:12:42 PM
BADecker, let me ask you a serious question. If you are so happy with the status quo and hate intellectual progress so much, why are you on a Bitcoin forum anyway?
Well, I should think that the answer would be intellectually obvious. I don't hate intellectual progress, and I am not happy with the status quo.

Tearing down the knowledge that we have of God, and replacing it with science-theory-as-fact is not intellectual progress. In case you haven't noticed, this is the thing that is being, and has been for a long time, done in many schools. Rather, let's find out more about God instead of trying to bury the idea that He exists.

I hate the religious government that I live under, constantly oppressed by people that think like you do. They are unwilling to change quickly and don't mind crushing any belief that differs from their own.
You would rather trade the truth that God exists for the fantasy that science theory which has not been proven factual is indeed fact? You want to take a religion that is based in truth, and replace it with one that is not known to be truth. Looks like you are simply asking for problems worse than those you have already.

I have a gay friend that is pleased that America is slowly accepting him and his monogamist relationship of 16 years.
At best, homosexuality is an illness. at worst, it is a damning, perverted lifestyle. It serves no practical purpose. One can have good friends of the same sex without treating them as one would treat a spouse. Homosexuality is one of the things that is destroying America.

I'm just the opposite. I'm ashamed that it takes Americans so long to accept any change and hate the fact that he and his spouse would still be beaten to death in the Christian Deep South for their lifestyle. I'm just glad we no longer believe the earth is flat and burning black people on a cross is almost a thing of the past, almost.

I am ashamed it is taking America as long as it is to recognize the perversion in homosexuality, and many other things. When the people can take it no longer, they will outlaw it forcefully.

Cool

Christians and their god are filled with so much hate. Been to any good cross burnings lately?

Actually, it is YOU who are looking through hate-filled eyes so much, that you can't see anything but the hate in yourself.

Generally speaking, it is not the idea of Christians to be against homosexuality. It is God's idea.

Why be against Homosexuality?

1. It serves no purpose. There is ONE reason for sexuality. That is to produce offspring. Super-great friendship can exist without homosexuality. Homosexuality is a perversion of life.

2. Since homosexuality is a non-natural perversion, the people who practice it are corrupted. Their corruption doesn't make them be any less people. Rather, it is simply a fault of their system that should be controlled, like shoplifting, or murdering, etc.

3. There is a fine line between living a life that is against the things that God commands, and, losing salvation, or not, because of it. Salvation is most important, because it is for eternity. This life is short. Move away from all kinds of sinning, especially the sin of not believing Jesus salvation, so that there will be eternal salvation. All sinning weakens faith in Jesus salvation. Living a lifestyle that is against God is a continual weakening of the faith.

4. Christians who are not considerate of the the spiritually weak condition of homosexual people, are doing wrong. Rather, Christians should attempt to show homosexuals that they are turning themselves against God by practicing homosexuality, and that the practice may even lead them to eternal damnation. This, btw, is all that I am trying to do. So, it is love of homosexuals that I am promoting, rather than hate.

5. Homosexual perversion should not become a norm. It invites the young and weak willed people to try it. We don't need such perversion among our people.

6. There will come a time that God will not put up with this kind of perversion in a nation. There will be national punishment for it, besides the punishment that each individual, corrupted person gets. Let's keep the nation strong and out from under the wrath of God. Turn away from all wickedness, not only the wicked corruption of homosexuality.

Cool
legendary
June 01, 2016, 11:51:01 AM
If I was your average normal everyday harmless Christian and I just read BADlogic's recent hate outburst, I would feel deeply embarrassed to be associated.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 01, 2016, 11:28:55 AM
BADecker, let me ask you a serious question. If you are so happy with the status quo and hate intellectual progress so much, why are you on a Bitcoin forum anyway?
Well, I should think that the answer would be intellectually obvious. I don't hate intellectual progress, and I am not happy with the status quo.

Tearing down the knowledge that we have of God, and replacing it with science-theory-as-fact is not intellectual progress. In case you haven't noticed, this is the thing that is being, and has been for a long time, done in many schools. Rather, let's find out more about God instead of trying to bury the idea that He exists.

I hate the religious government that I live under, constantly oppressed by people that think like you do. They are unwilling to change quickly and don't mind crushing any belief that differs from their own.
You would rather trade the truth that God exists for the fantasy that science theory which has not been proven factual is indeed fact? You want to take a religion that is based in truth, and replace it with one that is not known to be truth. Looks like you are simply asking for problems worse than those you have already.

I have a gay friend that is pleased that America is slowly accepting him and his monogamist relationship of 16 years.
At best, homosexuality is an illness. at worst, it is a damning, perverted lifestyle. It serves no practical purpose. One can have good friends of the same sex without treating them as one would treat a spouse. Homosexuality is one of the things that is destroying America.

I'm just the opposite. I'm ashamed that it takes Americans so long to accept any change and hate the fact that he and his spouse would still be beaten to death in the Christian Deep South for their lifestyle. I'm just glad we no longer believe the earth is flat and burning black people on a cross is almost a thing of the past, almost.

I am ashamed it is taking America as long as it is to recognize the perversion in homosexuality, and many other things. When the people can take it no longer, they will outlaw it forcefully.

Cool

Christians and their god are filled with so much hate. Been to any good cross burnings lately?
Jump to: